Subject: Re: [bug#76345] [PATCH 0/2] Add rust 1.83, 1.84

From: Z572 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 08:50:55 +0800

Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]> writes:

> Zheng Junjie (2):
>   gnu: Add rust-1.83.
>   gnu: Add rust-1.84.
>
>  gnu/packages/rust.scm | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  1 file changed, 60 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>
>
> base-commit: c9abfacd9f58f7365668b67a8125640b7497932a
> prerequisite-patch-id: 86656dea0764289b9804e5bf93b117a2a7fbaef2
> prerequisite-patch-id: bb36d4d385fb5e38c4d1ef95c8e318302b7ba478
> prerequisite-patch-id: 12f7cee019bd7468cc973cbc1e6f327d1971c692
> prerequisite-patch-id: 52902db6f55b87c31f48dce32c1b5ba0199b7d88
> prerequisite-patch-id: d16d47e0d40cf195f8b52dfc99b0560115a892e9

oops, no notice that rust-team has updated rust.

closing.