Subject: 31.0.50; Faulty fontification in go-ts-mode

From: Utkarsh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 14:44:31 +0530

Hi Emacs Maintainers,

I have recently started learning Go using The Go Programming Language
(GOPL) book, and I'm using go-ts-mode for editing Go files.

Everything is working perfectly, but I have noticed a minor
fontification error in the following code:

const (
    width, height = 600, 320            // canvas size in pixels
    cells         = 100                 // number of grid cells
    xyrange       = 30.0                // axis ranges (-xyrange..+xyrange)
    xyscale       = width / 2 / xyrange // pixels per x or y unit
    zscale        = height * 0.4        // pixels per z unit
    angle         = math.Pi / 6         // angle of x, y axes (=30°)
)

Every constant except `height` is using `font-lock-constant-face`.

Could you please check if you can reproduce this issue?

Thank you,
Utkarsh Singh
-- 
Utkarsh Singh
https://utkarshsingh.xyz/