Subject: bug#7632: 23.2.91; url-retrieve doesn't read authinfo.gpg file

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:37:48 +0100

Hi all,
actually it seem url-retrieve doesn't read .authinfo.gpg file.
I am always prompt for login/password.

My entry in .authinfo is:
machine mail.google.com port https login xx password xx
I also tried:(without succes)
machine mail.google.com:443 port https login xx password xx

and i call this url:
"https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom"

Note that `auth-source-user-or-password' on this same entry
in authinfo work fine.

So actually i have to use same function with a start-process/curl that
call `auth-source-user-or-password' instead of using url-retrieve.

BTW it would be nice to make url-retrieve easier to use (more arguments,
more examples, more doc).

In GNU Emacs 23.2.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.1)
 of 2010-12-11 on tux
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-x C-f 
C-. . a u t h <down> <return> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-x 
C-s C-x k <return> <up> <right> C-M-x <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
; ; SPC M-( g m a i l - n o t i f y <right> M-e C-g 
<up> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> C-x C-f C-g <down> <down> 
<down> C-x C-f C-. . a u <down> <down> <down> <return> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-SPC C-e C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f M-w C-x k <return> C-x C-f C-g C-x 
C-s C-x C-f <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
C-z <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <return> u r l - r e <backspace> 
<backspace> C-g <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> C-SPC C-e M-w M-x 
b u g <down> <return>

Recent messages:
 [2 times]
/home/thierry/.authi: 0% (0/924)
/home/thierry/.authi: 100% (924/924)
Mark set

Saving file /home/thierry/labo/gmail-notify-my.el...
Wrote /home/thierry/labo/gmail-notify-my.el
 [2 times]
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-pgp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/format-spec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-gpg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/hex-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/sha1
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/md4
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-parse
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/password-cache
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/pgg-def
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/dig
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/tls
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/netrc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/imap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/net/dns
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/message
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/elisp/eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/eshell/eshell
~/elisp/predictive/avl-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.2.91/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug grep compface help-mode debug flow-fill gnus-html
em-unix em-smart em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-glob
em-pred em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-opt esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-io esh-proc esh-var esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
wget wget-sysdep w3m-form w3m-tabmenu w3m-session mailalias smtpmail
epa-mail gnus-demon smiley gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-ml w3m-cookie
url-cache url-http url-gw url-auth url-handlers sb-emacswiki sb-rss
nnrss nnfolder nnml utf-7 nnimap utf7 nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-dired nnshimbun shimbun
eword-encode gnus-bcklg gnus-fun spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
view cal-iso preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc xhg-dvc
xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq xhg-log vc-rcs bzr-core cg-core xdarcs-core
xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config
dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo diff dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist
uniquify align-let server googlecl google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json simple-call-tree
el-expectations el-mock csv2org iedit eieio-base eieio zop-to-char
elscreen-server elscreen-dired mule-util elscreen undo-tree smallurl
mm-url xml-weather rectangle-utils tv-utils eldoc pcvs pcvs-parse
pcvs-info pcvs-defs autodoc init-anything-thierry descbinds-anything
anything-ipython shell-history anything-complete
anything-show-completion anything-obsolete anything-etags
anything-match-plugin etags anything-delicious anything-mercurial
install-elisp find-func mb-depth ioccur traverselisp thumb-page moz
stumpwm-mode cl-info slime-xref-browser slime-banner slime-tramp
slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl slime apropos hideshow hyperspec slime-autoloads
boxquote rect image-file tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb
tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp tramp-compat trampver newsticker
newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend
ledger pcomplete esh-arg esh-util lpr woman man assoc two-column
shell-command em-term term ehelp electric esh-toggle em-xtra flymake
pdbtrack pycomplete pymacs ipython python-mode info-look ansi-color
executable shell no-word regex-tool whitespace htmlfontify paren time
dired-tar dired-extension image-dired dired-details yaoddmuse skeleton
sgml-mode emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat winner dvc-init bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view smime password-cache dig dvc-gnus
tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified
dvc-tips dired-x dired-aux ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp
dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs
dvc-site psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode htmlize-hack htmlize
muse-colors muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex
muse-html muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load
muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode muse-autoloads org-config-thierry org-crypt
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-hg org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-annotation-helper remember
org-remember org-datetree config-w3m mime-w3m mime eword-decode mel
path-util mime-parse std11 luna mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20
pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe pym static apel-ver product
w3m-load addressbook-bookmark anything-config compile comint ring
w3m-bookmark w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util rx ffap thingatpt anything firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
bookmark-extensions org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-macs noutline
outline bookmark pp recentf tree-widget savehist epa-file epa derived
epg epg-config auth-source netrc dired gnus-async nntp proto-stream
starttls tls nnir gnus-sum macroexp nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail regexp-opt rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit gnus-load usage-memo punycode
idna basic-theme edmacro kmacro eev-thierry iterator eev-all
eev-mini-steps eev-browse-url eev-langs eev-compose eev-glyphs
disp-table eev-insert eev-steps eev-bounded eev easy-mmode advice
help-fns advice-preload w3m-wget preview-latex tex-site auto-loads info
easymenu cl cl-19 tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
A+ Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997