Subject: bug#76300: [PATCH] Add Spanish translation for refcard.tex

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 07:55:23 +0200

> From: Elijah Gabe Perez <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 23:11:12 -0600
> 
> This is a patch series that I already have ready for several translations
> for some refcards.
> 
> This patch only contains the translation for `refcard.tex'.

Does producing a PDF file from this require some special TeX setup,
like installing some fonts?  If so, please describe them.

> I also made changes (in another patch) to the Makefile and README for
> translations.

I don't see that in the patch.  Did you miss that?

Also, I think this should be in NEWS.

> I'm not sure if I should upload the other patches in separate threads
> or upload them as one here.

I think a separate pat6ch for each translation is better.

Thanks for working on this.