Subject: bug#76300: [PATCH] Add Spanish translation for refcard.tex

From: Cecilio Pardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 17:47:08 +0100

Hello,

I have some notes about the translation.

Is there a special place to discuss translations?

> +\key{{\bf insertar} contenidos de otro archivo en este b{\'u}fer}{C-x i}

In the spanish translation of the tutorial (etc/tutorials/TUTORIALS.es), 
the term 'buffer' is used like that, in english. I think we should keep 
coherence and use it here also.

> +El sistema de ayuda es simple. Presione \kbd{C-h} (o \kbd{F1}) y sigue
> +las opciones. Si esta es tu primera vez, presione \kbd{C-h t} para ir al
> +{\bf tutorial}.

Here you are mixing formal and informal addressing (Presione/tu primera 
vez). The tutorial uses formal.

> +\key{obtener informaci{\'o}n especifica del modo}{C-h m}

espec{\'i}fica

> +\threecol{linea}{C-p}{C-n}

(and a few more times)

l{\'i}nea

> +Las respuestas validas en el modo query-replace son:

v{\'a}lidas

> +\key{ejecutar un comando de shell en la region}{M-|}

regi{\'o}n

> +\key{expandir palabra anterior dinamicamente}{M-/}

din{\'a}micamente

> +\key{cualquier unico caracter excepto una nueva linea}{. {\rm(dot)}}

{'\u}nico

> +\key{mismo texto del grupo numero {\it n\/}}{\\{\it n}}

n{\'u}mero