Subject: bug#76297: [PATCH 0/1] Render issues as a list instead of as a table.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 23:55:34 +0000

Hi,

This is a relatively major change to the visual design of
mumi---specifically the way issues are listed in search results. So, I
would appreciate some feedback. I will push in a week unless there are
strong objections.

Full rationale for the change is in the commit message. I would also
appreciate help with the CSS, typography, colours and other visual
design aspects. I am no expert in that area, and am really fumbling
around.

Regards,
Arun

Arun Isaac (1):
  web: Render issues as a list instead of as a table.

 assets/js/sort-table.js | 312 ----------------------------------------
 assets/mumi.scss        |  77 ++++++++++
 mumi/web/view/html.scm  | 147 ++++++-------------
 3 files changed, 123 insertions(+), 413 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 assets/js/sort-table.js

-- 
2.48.1