Subject: [PATCH v1 00/10] gnu: Add micro.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 16:26:54 +0000

Hi,

I've adjusted some package descriptions and inherited from exiting ones
where they are just alternative forks for [email-masked] and is not
included on master's HEAD
<https://github.com/zyedidia/micro/blob/master/go.mod>.

Pushed to master as:

50e6b4bc42b * gnu: Add micro.
46382b03286 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-terminal.
4fcdaf8bcaf * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-tcell-v2.
57049ff6315 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-json5.
1a0c0de2f13 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-shellquote.
7b0c7da6703 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-runewidth.
21ff39ab102 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-glob.
93a59ab4e0b * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-clipper.
ae85e8303c8 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-poller.
499d3b81989 * gnu: Add go-github-com-layeh-gopher-luar.

--
Thanks,
Oleg