Subject: bug#76273: closed ([PATCH v1 00/10] gnu: Add micro.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 16:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76273: [PATCH v1 00/10] gnu: Add micro.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76273: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76273
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH v1 00/10] gnu: Add micro.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 16:26:54 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I've adjusted some package descriptions and inherited from exiting ones
where they are just alternative forks for [email-masked] and is not
included on master's HEAD
<https://github.com/zyedidia/micro/blob/master/go.mod>.

Pushed to master as:

50e6b4bc42b * gnu: Add micro.
46382b03286 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-terminal.
4fcdaf8bcaf * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-tcell-v2.
57049ff6315 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-json5.
1a0c0de2f13 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-shellquote.
7b0c7da6703 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-runewidth.
21ff39ab102 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-glob.
93a59ab4e0b * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-clipper.
ae85e8303c8 * gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-poller.
499d3b81989 * gnu: Add go-github-com-layeh-gopher-luar.

--
Thanks,
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH v1 00/10] gnu: Add micro.
From: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>, Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]>, Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 23:29:45 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series adds micro and it's dependencies.

Ashvith Shetty (10):
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-clipper.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-glob.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-poller.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-tcell-v2.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-layeh-gopher-luar.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-runewidth.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-go-shellquote.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-terminal.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-zyedidia-json5.
  gnu: Add micro.

 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm   | 248 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm |  49 +++++++
 2 files changed, 297 insertions(+)

-- 
2.48.1