Subject: Re: bug#76261: [PATCH] Add a mentions buffer feature to rcirc

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 13:12:55 +0100

Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> I'll stop sending patches and instead pushed my
>>> feature/rcirc-mentions branch to https://git.sr.ht/~tsdh/emacs where
>>> I can keep fixing issues when I find one.  I also added another
>>> commit adding the texinfo docs, i.e., a new section in the rcirc
>>> manual.
>>>
>>> I'll keep it rebased onto master.
>>
>> Can you ping me when I should check the state of the branch?
>
> Whenever you want.  I think I'm done. :-)

I just threw away the rcirc-mentions-enabled defcustom for the feature
and now enable it using minor-modes rcirc-log-mentions-mode or
rcirc-global-log-mentions-mode which makes more sense.

So now I'm really, really done and would welcome a review. :-)

Bye,
Tassilo