Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add G-Golf's GTK-4 examples.

From: Florian Pelz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 03:48:00 +0100

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>

This is in response to David Pirotte's request [1] to package in Guix
his G-Golf examples.  I would be happy to receive feedback on whether
this patch’s direction is okay.  Not all examples work fine yet.
hello-world does work, though, and strangely it is unaffected by the
grafts bug [2] that plagues me when I use G-Golf in my Guix Home
configuration...

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2025-02/msg00172.html
[2] https://bugs.gnu.org/75157

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) (2):
  gnu: Add guile-cairo-next.
  UNFINISHED gnu: Add G-Golf's GTK-4 examples.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                          |  23 ++
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm                    |  73 ++++
 .../patches/guile-cairo-fix-make-check.patch  | 352 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 449 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/guile-cairo-fix-make-check.patch

base-commit: d59a13b6401e7494d8d5c9c9f66df3318451be79
-- 
2.48.1