Subject: Re: bug#76238: 31.0.50; feature/igc: crash #2, 2025-02-12

From: Oliver Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 21:54:00 +0100

Pip Cet <[email-masked]> writes:

> "Oliver Reiter via \"Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors\"" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> a crash while marking a region:
>
> Thanks again!  I was hoping to fix bug#76237 first, but as that has me
> stumped, can I get a "bt full" for this one, plus the following:
>
> x/79gx 0x7fffb9c07730
>

Sure, have a look here:

(gdb) bt full
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/emacs.c:425
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556d38d2 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1793
No locals.
#2  0x00005555556d0fb9 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
    handler=handler@entry=0x5555556d38c4 <handle_fatal_signal>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1785
        old_errno = 11
#3  0x00005555556d101d in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1805
No locals.
#4  0x00005555556d104e in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1943
        fatal = <optimized out>
#5  <signal handler called>
No locals.
#6  0x00007ffff364c3db in __GI_kill () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:120
No locals.
#7  0x000055555585f797 in sigHandle ()
No symbol table info available.
#8  <signal handler called>
No locals.
#9  0x0000555555799d5a in igc_header_nwords (h=h@entry=0x7fffc3f96f10)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:689
No locals.
#10 0x0000555555799d68 in obj_size (h=h@entry=0x7fffc3f96f10)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:720
        nbytes = <optimized out>
#11 0x0000555555799d92 in dflt_skip (base_addr=0x7fffc3f96f10)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1753
        h = 0x7fffc3f96f10
        next = <optimized out>
#12 0x000055555586953d in amcSegFix ()
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x000055555580362d in _mps_fix2 ()
No symbol table info available.
#14 0x00005555557994a7 in fix_raw (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, p=p@entry=0x7ffffffeef80)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1188
        base = 0x7fffc3f96f10
        res = <optimized out>
        client = <optimized out>
        _ss = 0x7ffffffef108
        _mps_zs = 22
        _mps_ufs = 4071395642717937666
        _mps_wt = 32768
        _mps_w = 12884901886
#15 0x0000555555799563 in fix_string (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, s=s@entry=0x7fffb9c074b8)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1765
        res = <optimized out>
        ptr = 0x7fffc3f96f10
        res = <optimized out>
        _ss = 0x7ffffffef108
        _mps_zs = <optimized out>
        _mps_ufs = 4071395642717904898
        _mps_wt = <optimized out>
        _mps_w = <optimized out>
#16 0x00005555557a0f93 in dflt_scan_obj (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108,
    base_start=base_start@entry=0x7fffb9c074b8, base_limit=base_limit@entry=0x7fffb9c07730,
    closure=closure@entry=0x0) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2032
        client = 0x7fffb9c074b8
        base = 0x7fffb9c074b8
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <error reading variable obj_ (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        obj_ = <error reading variable obj_ (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <optimized out>
        obj_ = <error reading variable obj_ (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        obj_ = <error reading variable obj_ (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        header = 0x7fffb9c074b8
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
        _ss = 0x7ffffffef108
        _mps_zs = <optimized out>
        _mps_ufs = 4071395642717904898
        _mps_wt = <optimized out>
        _mps_w = <optimized out>
#17 0x00005555557a1146 in dflt_scanx (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, base_start=<optimized out>,
    base_limit=0x7fffb9c07730, closure=closure@entry=0x0)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2099
        res = <optimized out>
        base = 0x7fffb9c074b8
        _ss = 0x7ffffffef108
        _mps_zs = <optimized out>
        _mps_ufs = 4071395642717904898
        _mps_wt = <optimized out>
        _mps_w = <optimized out>
#18 0x00005555557a1182 in dflt_scan (ss=0x7ffffffef108, base_start=<optimized out>,
    base_limit=<optimized out>) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2110
        res = <optimized out>
        _ss = 0x7ffffffef108
        _mps_zs = <optimized out>
        _mps_ufs = 0
        _mps_wt = <optimized out>
        _mps_w = <optimized out>
#19 0x0000555555834ce5 in amcSegScan ()
No symbol table info available.
#20 0x0000555555863ec0 in traceScanSegRes ()
No symbol table info available.
#21 0x00005555558640aa in traceScanSeg ()
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x0000555555864f06 in TraceAdvance ()
No symbol table info available.
#23 0x00005555558656cd in TracePoll ()
No symbol table info available.
#24 0x0000555555865939 in ArenaPoll ()
No symbol table info available.
#25 0x0000555555865d23 in mps_ap_fill ()
No symbol table info available.
#26 0x000055555579d572 in alloc_impl (size=size@entry=24, type=type@entry=IGC_OBJ_CONS,
    ap=0x7fffe8001900) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4089
        res = <optimized out>
        p = 0x0
#27 0x000055555579d661 in alloc (size=size@entry=24, type=type@entry=IGC_OBJ_CONS)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4117
No locals.
#28 0x000055555579d682 in igc_make_cons (car=0x2, cdr=0x0)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4146
        cons = <optimized out>
#29 0x000055555570e3cd in Fcons (car=<optimized out>, cdr=<optimized out>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/alloc.c:2812
No locals.
#30 0x000055555570f143 in Flist (nargs=1, args=0x7ffffffef510)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/alloc.c:2928
        val = <optimized out>
#31 0x0000555555702422 in Fmatch_data (integers=integers@entry=0x0, reuse=reuse@entry=0x0,
    reseat=reseat@entry=0x0) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/search.c:2936
        tail = <optimized out>
        prev = 0x0
        data = 0x7ffffffef510
        i = 30
        len = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
#32 0x00005555557028bd in record_unwind_save_match_data ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/search.c:3181
No locals.
#33 0x000055555579639f in autocmp_chars (rule=rule@entry=0x7fffb904568d, charpos=charpos@entry=1162,
    bytepos=bytepos@entry=1162, limit=limit@entry=21798, win=win@entry=0x7fffeecf3c08,
    face=face@entry=0x7fffc376c888, string=0x0, direction=0x3bf0, ch=40)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/composite.c:948
        count = <optimized out>
        pos = 0x122a
        to = 1
        pt = 1006
        pt_byte = 1006
        re = <optimized out>
        font_object = <optimized out>
        lgstring = <optimized out>
        len = <optimized out>
        f = <optimized out>
#34 0x000055555579680d in composition_reseat_it (cmp_it=0x7fffffff7830, charpos=1162, bytepos=1162,
    endpos=21798, w=0x7fffeecf3c08, bidi_level=<optimized out>, face=0x7fffc376c888, string=0x0)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/composite.c:1353
        lgstring = 0x0
        val = 0x7fffb9044bc3
        elt = 0x7fffb904568d
        direction = 0x3bf0
        i = <optimized out>
#35 0x0000555555613c36 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7fffffff6f70)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:9812
        p = <optimized out>
        stop = 21798
        success_p = true
#36 0x00005555556116ad in get_next_display_element (it=0x7fffffff6f70)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:8310
        success_p = <optimized out>
#37 0x0000555555614845 in move_it_in_display_line_to (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff6f70,
    to_charpos=to_charpos@entry=21798, to_x=to_x@entry=-1, op=op@entry=MOVE_TO_POS)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:10111
        x = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        ascent = 0
        descent = 0
        result = MOVE_UNDEFINED
        saved_glyph_row = <optimized out>
        wrap_it = {window = 0x480, w = 0x1700000001, f = 0x0, method = 3867824128, stop_charpos = 23,
          prev_stop = 140737488320936, base_level_stop = 1, end_charpos = 0,
          medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 140737488320936,
          large_narrowing_begv = 140737488305728, large_narrowing_zv = 93824993516890, s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 1489258144, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = true, header_line_p = true,
          string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x55555571b6fe <store_symval_forwarding+186>, dpvec = 0x55555713cc4c,
          dpend = 0x145bd95de68a5000, dpvec_char_len = 1435801136, dpvec_face_id = 21845,
          saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0x555555913c90 <o_fwd>, 0x2, 0x7fffffff3590,
            0x55555571c2f1 <set_internal+404>, 0x7fffffff3570, 0x145bd95de68a5000, 0x0,
            0x7fffb70a1058, 0x280, 0x555555913c90 <o_fwd>, 0xc7f0, 0x0, 0x2, 0x7fffb70a105d,
            0x7fffffff35d0, 0x55555571c153 <set_default_internal+493>}, start = {pos = {
              charpos = 93824996867768, bytepos = 140737488303632}, overlay_string_index = 2,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 140736264278109}, dpvec_index = -288402684},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 140737488303616, bytepos = 93824994169311},
            overlay_string_index = 608, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 608},
          n_overlay_strings = 140737488303712, overlay_strings_charpos = 93824994169527,
          overlay_strings = {0xc, 0xc7f0, 0x0, 0x7fffb70a105d, 0x7fffffff3660, 0x145bd95de68a5000,
            0x3ef, 0x0, 0x3ef, 0x3ef, 0x7fffffff36a0, 0x55555568c2b2 <bidi_at_paragraph_end+183>,
            0x7fffffff36a0, 0x7fffffffc0a8, 0x1, 0x1}, string_overlays = {0x370,
            0x555555685f8e <bidi_cache_reset+14>, 0x7fffffff4000,
            0x55555568ea16 <bidi_move_to_visually_next+821>, 0x3ed, 0x3ed, 0x29, 0x1, 0x1,
            0x1700000001, 0x17, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3ec, 0x1700000017, 0x3eb}, string = 0x100000001,
          from_overlay = 0xffffffffffffffff, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 1004,
              end_charpos = 98784247809, stop_charpos = 1000, prev_stop = 23, base_level_stop = -1,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 1, lookback = 1173, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 54096, nbytes = 0,
                from = 90776, to = 0, width = 90776}, face_id = 90776, u = {image = {object = 0x16298,
                  slice = {x = 0x16298, y = 0x16298, width = 0x16298, height = 0x16298},
                  image_id = 90776}, stretch = {object = 0x16298}, xwidget = {object = 0x16298}},
              position = {charpos = 90776, bytepos = 90776}, current = {pos = {charpos = 90776,
                  bytepos = 90776}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 1467005100962238464, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 54096},
              from_overlay = 0x1, area = 54096, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 0xeecf3c08), voffset = 32767,
              space_width = 0x7fffffff3970, font_height = 0x55555569b103 <merge_face_ref+2232>}, {
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 140737488304640,
              stop_charpos = 140736987143224, prev_stop = 140737488305664,
              base_level_stop = 140737199946760, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 72151419032542488,
                ch = 0, rule_idx = 93824994200672, lookback = 140737488304304, nglyphs = -1100758592,
                reversed_p = 255, parent_it = 0x2aaa8ab36480, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = -501212104, to = 32767, width = -50960}, face_id = 1433619662, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x7fffbe63c1c0, slice = {x = 0x2aaa8ab36480, y = 0x7fffffff3920,
                    width = 0x55555573f4af <Fgethash+115>, height = 0x2aaa8ab36480}, image_id = 0},
                stretch = {object = 0x7fffbe63c1c0}, xwidget = {object = 0x7fffbe63c1c0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 140737488304448,
                  bytepos = 93824993566218}, overlay_string_index = 140737488304672, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 1467005100962238464, bytepos = 140737488304480},
                dpvec_index = -501212104}, from_overlay = 0x7fffffff3a00, area = 54096,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff3a20),
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (unknown: 0xffff3e00), voffset = 32767,
              space_width = 0x7fffffff39d0, font_height = 0x55555569b45a <merge_face_vectors+95>}, {
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 1432991011, end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 93824994225909, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 20, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 3194246401, id = 8088722488, ch = -288408568, rule_idx = 140736472692840,
                lookback = 140737488304896, nglyphs = -1224077219, reversed_p = 255,
                parent_it = 0x7fffffff3a00, charpos = 93824994530645, nchars = 2882, nbytes = 0,
                from = 1433623344, to = 21845, width = -1208966909}, face_id = 1433618210, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x4, y = 0x0, width = 0x4,
                    height = 0x7fffb7f0a130}, image_id = 42112}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 140737488304784, bytepos = 93824994540262},
              current = {pos = {charpos = -9223372036854775808, bytepos = 93824994656914},
                overlay_string_index = 140736489251224, string_pos = {charpos = 140737488304944,
                  bytepos = 21798}, dpvec_index = 11598}, from_overlay = 0x7fffffff3b00,
              area = 1434117031, method = 21845, paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff3aa0),
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x7fffc472e198}, {string = 0x8000000000000000,
              string_nchars = -1224077219, end_charpos = 140737488304864,
              stop_charpos = 93824994530645, prev_stop = 2882, base_level_stop = 2883, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 140737488304896, id = 93824994534681, ch = -50312,
                rule_idx = 93824994533463, lookback = 140737488304992, nglyphs = 1433993653,
                reversed_p = 85, parent_it = 0x7fffb905e723, charpos = 140736297556888,
                nchars = 11534, nbytes = 0, from = -1190798440, to = 32767, width = 11598},
              face_id = -1190807992, u = {image = {object = 0x7fffb70a105d, slice = {x = 0xb53,
                    y = 0x7fffffff3b60, width = 0x5555557863b2 <intervals_equal+14>,
                    height = 0x7fffffff3ba0}, image_id = 93824994578551}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x7fffb70a105d}, xwidget = {object = 0x7fffb70a105d}}, position = {
                charpos = 11598, bytepos = 11534}, current = {pos = {charpos = 11534,
                  bytepos = 11598}, overlay_string_index = 11598, string_pos = {charpos = 11598,
                  bytepos = 140737488305104}, dpvec_index = -427143168}, from_overlay = 0x2d4e,
              area = 11598, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0xb50), voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x7fffffff3c30,
              font_height = 0x555555791368 <Fnext_single_char_property_change+259>}, {
              string = 0x1549a, string_nchars = 224, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 32872,
              prev_stop = 140737199946765, base_level_stop = 10598, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 140737199946765, id = 0, ch = 1, rule_idx = 11598,
                lookback = 140737488305344, nglyphs = 1432412184, reversed_p = 85, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 1, nbytes = 16777216, from = 1432928331, to = 21845,
                width = 2649}, face_id = -288408568, u = {image = {object = 0x7fffffff7a70, slice = {
                    x = 0x7fffffff79c8, y = 0x373, width = 0x2000000001, height = 0x55555713c54f},
                  image_id = 4294969857}, stretch = {object = 0x7fffffff7a70}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff7a70}}, position = {charpos = 140737488302032,
                bytepos = 93824996867440}, current = {pos = {charpos = 288, bytepos = 288},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 93825021512706},
                dpvec_index = 1460913487}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = 23355, method = 21761,
              paragraph_embedding = R2L, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x555557140c02, font_height = 0x55555713c54f}}, sp = -1,
          selective = 6398840, what = 4294913984, face_id = 32767,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = true,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = true,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = true, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = true, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = true,
          face_before_selective_p = true, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = true,
          line_number_produced_p = true, align_visually_p = true, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = -53328, c = 32767, len = 1489346733, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 5487,
            id = 93824994096894, ch = 1460915276, rule_idx = 1467005100962238464,
            lookback = 93824996382256, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false,
            parent_it = 0x555555913c90 <o_fwd>, charpos = 2, nchars = -49696, nbytes = 32767,
            from = 1433518833, to = 21845, width = -49728}, char_to_display = -427143168,
          glyphless_method = 341563741, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x7fffb70a1058, slice = {x = 0x100,
            y = 0x555555913c90 <o_fwd>, width = 0xc7f0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x2,
          voffset = 4189, tab_width = -18678, font_height = 0x7fffffff3e20,
          object = 0x55555571c153 <set_default_internal+493>, position = {charpos = 93824996867408,
            bytepos = 140737488305760}, truncation_pixel_width = 2, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = -427143168, last_visible_y = 341563741,
          extra_line_spacing = -1224077219, max_extra_line_spacing = 32767, override_ascent = -34392,
          override_descent = 32767, override_boff = 1,
          glyph_row = 0x55555568b98b <bidi_cache_iterator_state+52>, area = -34392, nglyphs = 32767,
          pixel_width = 1432915275, ascent = 21845, descent = -49584, max_ascent = 32767,
          max_descent = 1432924671, phys_ascent = 21845, phys_descent = -49424,
          max_phys_ascent = 32767, max_phys_descent = 1432937445, current_x = 21845,
          wrap_prefix_width = 12, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 0},
          current_y = -1224077219, first_vpos = 32767, vpos = -49488, hpos = 32767,
          lnum = 1467005100962238464, lnum_bytepos = 1127, lnum_width = -2, lnum_pixel_width = -1,
          pt_lnum = 1127, stretch_adjust = 1127, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 999152,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 32767, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 1467005100962238464,
            charpos = 140737488305904, ch = -34392, nchars = 1, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 1432903566, resolved_level = 85 'U',
            isolate_level = 85 'U', invalid_levels = 140737488308304,
            invalid_isolates = 93824993520150, prev = {charpos = 1152, type = 1152,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 10, type = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_B}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 6, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0, type = 1151,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 98784247808,
            bracket_enclosed_type = 1149, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = 4294967295,
            sos = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 0xfffffffc), scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 1152, disp_prop = 1,
            stack_idx = 23, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488336496,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 8,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993019973,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825005033680,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 1 '\001'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 64424509445,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -4294967296,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 1 '\001', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 34359738378,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 24 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169102, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 288, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169527, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993986658, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 10 '\n', flags = 183 '\267'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994021448, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021491814, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021491814, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994019482,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825049927836,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825049927836,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825002117600,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737325098714,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 156060674944,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737324845336,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825002428752,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 240 '\360', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737341535042,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825002428752,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307552,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737341563983,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307540,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3194208704,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 88,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 8,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307588,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 154618822657,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824996429944,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307888,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993728876,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994723076,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736377822192,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307552,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824996429944,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488307888,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736472692840,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993152194,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736377822192,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993198360,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 110 'n', flags = 239 '\357'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 66808,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 46912211844584,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 1 '\001', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737205270932,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 32 ' ', flags = 239 '\357'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 149 '\225', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3184434165,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736377410956,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 1 '\001', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488313104,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824996178464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993184973,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 36,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199946760,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 32 ' ', flags = 226 '\342'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320936,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993516124,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 65532,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 98784247809,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320936,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 21798,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488320936,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}}, string = {
              lstring = 0x55555568dd5a <bidi_resolve_neutral+300>,
              s = 0xd <error: Cannot access memory at address 0xd>, schars = 1, bufpos = 2715,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x7fffffff47c0,
            paragraph_dir = (unknown: 0x55686280), separator_limit = 140737488308304,
            first_elt = true, new_paragraph = true, frame_window_p = false},
          paragraph_embedding = (R2L | unknown: 0x5524), min_width_property = 0x5526,
          min_width_start = -44720}
        atpos_it = {window = 0x5526, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = 1432915275,
          stop_charpos = 140737488298320, prev_stop = 93824993504487, base_level_stop = 1,
          end_charpos = 140737488339112, medium_narrowing_begv = 140737488298448,
          medium_narrowing_zv = 93824993509451, large_narrowing_begv = 0,
          large_narrowing_zv = 140737199946760, s = 0x7fffffffc170 "",
          string_nchars = 140737488339144, multibyte_p = false, tab_line_p = true,
          header_line_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = true, ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, dp = 0xa00000001,
          dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x1e68a5000, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = -16216, ctl_chars = {0x12, 0x145bd95de68a5000, 0x39c, 0x7fffffffc0a8,
            0x5526, 0x0, 0x0, 0x555555688d4b <CHAR_TABLE_REF+28>, 0x7fffffff2210,
            0x55555568ace7 <bidi_get_type+38>, 0x1, 0x7fffffffc0a8, 0x7fffffff2290,
            0x55555568cc6c <bidi_resolve_explicit+2045>, 0x12, 0x0}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 923}, overlay_string_index = 25769803782, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = -427143168}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 140737488339112}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 140737488301056,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 93824993512949, overlay_strings = {0x39c, 0x1, 0x495,
            0x0 <repeats 13 times>}, string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0,
          from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0,
                ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x7fffb70a105d,
                    height = 0x7fffffff26e0}, image_id = 93824994530645}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 1126, bytepos = 93824994204464},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 140736279388419, bytepos = 93824994199330},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 4, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 4},
              from_overlay = 0x7fffb7f0a130, area = 42112, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff2770), multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0x55787ae4),
              voffset = 21845, space_width = 0x8000000000000000,
              font_height = 0x5555557a4292 <itree_iter_next_in_subtree+236>}, {
              string = 0x7fffc472e198, string_nchars = -55280, end_charpos = 21798,
              stop_charpos = 4526, prev_stop = 140737488300000, base_level_stop = 93824994698151,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 140737488299904, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 140736489251224,
                lookback = -9223372036854775808, nglyphs = -1224077219, reversed_p = 255,
                parent_it = 0x7fffffff27c0, charpos = 93824994530645, nchars = 1126, nbytes = 0,
                from = 1127, to = 0, width = -55328}, face_id = 1433953561, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff2858, slice = {x = 0x555555786057 <intervals_equal_1+334>,
                    y = 0x7fffffff2840, width = 0x5555557901b5 <validate_interval_range+259>,
                    height = 0x7fffb906b6cb}, image_id = 140736297609976}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff2858}, xwidget = {object = 0x7fffffff2858}}, position = {
                charpos = 4510, bytepos = 140736297609976}, current = {pos = {charpos = 4526,
                  bytepos = 140736297606048}, overlay_string_index = 140736264278109, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 1131, bytepos = 140737488300096}, dpvec_index = 1433953202},
              from_overlay = 0x7fffffff2880, area = 1433997431, method = 21845,
              paragraph_embedding = (R2L | unknown: 0x11ac), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0x119c), voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x119e, font_height = 0x11ae}, {string = 0x11ae, string_nchars = 4526,
              end_charpos = 140737488300208, stop_charpos = 1467005100962238464, prev_stop = 4526,
              base_level_stop = 4526, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 1131, ch = -55024,
                rule_idx = 93824994579304, lookback = 87194, nglyphs = 224, reversed_p = false,
                parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 32872, nchars = -288408563, nbytes = 32767, from = 3526,
                to = 0, width = -288408563}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x1, slice = {
                    x = 0x11ae, y = 0x7fffffff29a0,
                    width = 0x55555560e018 <compute_display_string_pos+752>, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x1}, xwidget = {object = 0x1}}, position = {
                charpos = 72057594037927937, bytepos = 140737488321136}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 881, bytepos = 1131}, overlay_string_index = 1131, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 881, bytepos = 3522}, dpvec_index = -427143168}, from_overlay = 0x5526,
              area = 880, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff8278),
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (unknown: 0xffff7a68), voffset = 32767,
              space_width = 0x5526, font_height = 0x7fffffff79c0}}, sp = -1,
          selective = 93824993509451, what = IT_COMPOSITION, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = true, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = true,
          line_number_produced_p = true, align_visually_p = true,
          line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0x7ffc), base_face_id = -34192, c = 32767,
          len = -34360, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1155, id = 137438953473, ch = -54784,
            rule_idx = 5727882164, lookback = 140736377140253, nglyphs = 65532, reversed_p = false,
            parent_it = 0x7fffffff2a30, charpos = 1467005100962238464, nchars = 0,
            nbytes = -2147483648, from = -34392, to = 32767, width = 21798}, char_to_display = 0,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x555555688d4b <CHAR_TABLE_REF+28>, slice = {x = 0x7fffffff2a60,
            y = 0x55555568ace7 <bidi_get_type+38>, width = 0x1, height = 0x7fffffff79a8},
          space_width = 0x7fffffff2ae0, voffset = -14195, tab_width = 21864,
          font_height = 0x7fffb70a105d, object = 0xb70a105d, position = {charpos = 140737488300928,
            bytepos = 93824994577743}, truncation_pixel_width = 32, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = -54592, last_visible_y = 32767,
          extra_line_spacing = -54608, max_extra_line_spacing = 32767, override_ascent = -427143168,
          override_descent = 341563741, override_boff = -288408568, glyph_row = 0x7fffffff79a8,
          area = 18, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 18, ascent = 0, descent = 1154, max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 1432907743, phys_ascent = 21845, phys_descent = -52144,
          max_phys_ascent = 32767, max_phys_descent = 1432932595, current_x = 21845,
          wrap_prefix_width = 1153, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 1435848824,
            bytepos = 1153}, current_y = 1153, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 35, hpos = 0, lnum = 1,
          lnum_bytepos = 1, lnum_width = 18, lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 18, stretch_adjust = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 1152,
            charpos = 25769803782, ch = 1149, nchars = 0, ch_len = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 1152, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 98784247809, invalid_isolates = -1, prev = {
              charpos = 0, type = 4294967295, orig_type = 4294967295}, last_strong = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 4294967296,
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 1382,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0,
            bracket_enclosed_type = STRONG_L, next_en_pos = 140736987143224,
            next_en_type = 3279341704, sos = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 0x7ffc), scan_dir = -54160,
            disp_pos = 93824993009030, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 41, next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 90194313216, next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488336496, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993019557, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825005033680,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 64424509445,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -4294967296,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 1 '\001', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736279385000,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 13 times>, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4294967295,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169102,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 672,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169527,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993986658,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 10 '\n', flags = 183 '\267'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994021448,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021490118,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169102,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 288,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169527,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993986658,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 10 '\n', flags = 183 '\267'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994021448,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021490246,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021490246,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994019482,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825049927836,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 64 times>}, string = {
              lstring = 0x145bd95de68a5000, s = 0x0, schars = 140737488320936, bufpos = 23,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x5526, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            separator_limit = 140737488303312, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff3480),
          min_width_property = 0x55550000000a, min_width_start = -1}
        atx_it = {window = 0x7fffffff0dd0, w = 0x145bd95de68a5000, f = 0x0, method = 3070890072,
          stop_charpos = 608, prev_stop = 93824996162704, base_level_stop = 51184, end_charpos = 0,
          medium_narrowing_begv = 2, medium_narrowing_zv = 140736264278109,
          large_narrowing_begv = 140737488293424, large_narrowing_zv = 93824994099539,
          s = 0x5555559bfd50 <searchbufs.lto_priv+2160> "\270\376\233UUU",
          string_nchars = 140737488293488, multibyte_p = false, tab_line_p = true,
          header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x7fffb70a105d, dpend = 0x7fffeecf5304,
          dpvec_char_len = -61856, dpvec_face_id = 32767, saved_face_id = 1433588191, ctl_chars = {
            0x240, 0x0, 0x0, 0x240, 0x7fffffff0ec0, 0x55555572d2b7 <unbind_to+141>, 0xc, 0xc7f0, 0x0,
            0x7fffb70a105d, 0x7fffffff0ec0, 0x145bd95de68a5000, 0x209, 0xfffffffffffffffe, 0x209,
            0x209}, start = {pos = {charpos = 140737488293632, bytepos = 93824993510066},
            overlay_string_index = 140737488293632, string_pos = {charpos = 140737488333944,
              bytepos = 1}, dpvec_index = 1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 190,
              bytepos = 93824993484686}, overlay_string_index = 140737488296032, string_pos = {
              charpos = 93824993520150, bytepos = 519}, dpvec_index = 519}, n_overlay_strings = 41,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 1, overlay_strings = {0x1, 0x1700000001, 0x17, 0x0, 0x0, 0x206,
            0x100000001, 0x206, 0x100000001, 0xffffffffffffffff, 0x0, 0x206, 0x100000001,
            0xffffffffffffffff, 0x0, 0xffffffffffffffff}, string_overlays = {0x0, 0x0, 0x100000000,
            0x1, 0x2f4, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x16298, 0x16298, 0x16298, 0x7fffef2144a4, 0x16298, 0x16298,
            0x16298, 0x16298}, string = 0x16298, from_overlay = 0x16298, stack = {{string = 0x16298,
              string_nchars = 90776, end_charpos = 90776, stop_charpos = 90776, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 1467005100962238464, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 46911961346952,
                ch = 1, rule_idx = 46911961346952, lookback = 0, nglyphs = -288408568,
                reversed_p = 255, parent_it = 0x7fffffff11d0, charpos = 93824993571075, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = -60832}, face_id = -501212104, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff1660, slice = {x = 0x7fffeecf3c08, y = 0x0,
                    width = 0x100555555799d18, height = 0x0}, image_id = 93824994200672}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff1660}, xwidget = {object = 0x7fffffff1660}}, position = {
                charpos = 140737488294160, bytepos = 140736387596736}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 46911269026080, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 140736987143224, bytepos = 140737488294224}, dpvec_index = 1433619662},
              from_overlay = 0x7fffbe63c1c0, area = 1636219168, method = 10922,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff1180), multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 0x5573f4ac),
              voffset = 21845, space_width = 0x2aaa6186b920, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 140737488294304, stop_charpos = 93824993566218,
              prev_stop = 140737488294528, base_level_stop = 1467005100962238464, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 140737488294336, id = 140736987143224, ch = -60832,
                rule_idx = 46911961346952, lookback = 140737488294528, nglyphs = -59808,
                reversed_p = 255, parent_it = 0x7fffffff1230, charpos = 93824993571930, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0, from = 1432991011, to = 21845, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x14, y = 0xb9336e01, width = 0x7fffe2201c38,
                    height = 0x7fffeecf3c08}, image_id = 140736472692840}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 140737488294752,
                bytepos = 93824993572901}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 140737488295520},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 140737488294496,
                  bytepos = 46911269026080}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0x9418), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 0x16298), voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x16298, font_height = 0x16298}, {string = 0x16298, string_nchars = 90776,
              end_charpos = 90776, stop_charpos = 90776, prev_stop = 90776, base_level_stop = 90776,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 90776, id = 90776, ch = 90776, rule_idx = 90776, lookback = 90776,
                nglyphs = 90776, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x2aaa8acab388,
                charpos = 93824994656914, nchars = -999104104, nbytes = 32767, from = -60384,
                to = 32767, width = 521}, face_id = 40, u = {image = {object = 0x7fffffff13b0,
                  slice = {x = 0x5555557ae3a7 <itree_iterator_first_node+202>, y = 0x1,
                    width = 0x5555557a41eb <itree_iter_next_in_subtree+69>, height = 0x7fffc472e198},
                  image_id = 140737488295024}, stretch = {object = 0x7fffffff13b0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x7fffffff13b0}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 520}, current = {
                pos = {charpos = 140737488294896, bytepos = 93824994698068}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 140736489251224}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x209, area = 40, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff13d0), multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | unknown: 0x557ad710), voffset = 21845,
              space_width = 0x209, font_height = 0x5555557a41eb <itree_iter_next_in_subtree+69>}, {
              string = 0x7fffb9059820, string_nchars = -60304, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 520,
              prev_stop = 140737488294928, base_level_stop = 93824994694880, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 140737488331328, id = 140737488331328, ch = -59552,
                rule_idx = 93824992986632, lookback = 140736499770680, nglyphs = 520,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x4000, charpos = 576, nchars = -24000,
                nbytes = 32767, from = 20, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = -60256, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x26c, slice = {x = 0x7fffffff1470, y = 0x0, width = 0x207,
                    height = 0x209}, image_id = 7}, stretch = {object = 0x26c}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x26c}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 521}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 140737488295744, bytepos = 93824993608259}, overlay_string_index = 516,
                string_pos = {charpos = 6398840, bytepos = 140737488291680}, dpvec_index = 16310},
              from_overlay = 0x7fffffff0750, area = 1489404458, method = 21845,
              paragraph_embedding = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 0x156c), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 0x5713afe0), voffset = 21845,
              space_width = 0x55555713cc4c, font_height = 0x555555735b30 <Fassq+114>}, {
              string = 0x7fffb7f0a103, string_nchars = 1433618210, end_charpos = 140736297606491,
              stop_charpos = 2, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 93825002117600, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 36, id = 2, ch = -60064, rule_idx = 140737325098714, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 1441852288, reversed_p = 36, parent_it = 0x7fffffff1580,
                charpos = 140737324845336, nchars = 519, nbytes = 0, from = -427143168,
                to = 341563741, width = -59968}, face_id = 1441847632, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x555555f0d950, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x7fffffff16e0, width = 0x0,
                    height = 0x7fffffff15e0}, image_id = 140737341535042}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x555555f0d950}, xwidget = {object = 0x555555f0d950}}, position = {
                charpos = 1, bytepos = 93825002428752}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 140737488295648}, overlay_string_index = 140737488295600, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 140737341563983, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = -59692},
              from_overlay = 0x7fffffff16d8, area = -1100758592, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0xffff16e0), multibyte_p = true,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = true, bidi_p = true,
              from_disp_prop_p = true, line_wrap = (unknown: 0x58), voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x8}}, sp = -1, selective = 1, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = -59796, c = 32767, len = -59644, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 31136,
            id = 154618822657, ch = 0, rule_idx = 1467005100962238464, lookback = 140737488295584,
            nglyphs = 1435848824, reversed_p = 85, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 140737488295984,
            nchars = -59728, nbytes = 32767, from = 1433147756, to = 21845, width = -59616},
          char_to_display = 1434141956, glyphless_method = 21845, image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x7fffbdce9bf0, slice = {x = 0x1eecf3c08, y = 0x7fffffff16e0, width = 0x5ec,
            height = 0x145bd95de68a5000}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 20600, tab_width = 21909,
          font_height = 0x0, object = 0x7fffffff1830, position = {charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 140736472692840}, truncation_pixel_width = 5952, continuation_pixel_width = -1,
          first_visible_x = 32767, last_visible_x = 1432571074, last_visible_y = 21845,
          extra_line_spacing = -59376, max_extra_line_spacing = 32767, override_ascent = -1110533136,
          override_descent = 32767, override_boff = -59376,
          glyph_row = 0x555555640118 <gui_produce_glyphs+739>, area = -277980572, nglyphs = 32767,
          pixel_width = 66808, ascent = 0, descent = 482, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = -1715929624,
          phys_ascent = 10922, phys_descent = 66808, max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0,
          current_x = 0, wrap_prefix_width = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 140737205270932, bytepos = 140737205270868}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 0, hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 93824996429944, lnum_width = -1110533131,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 6511170420736, stretch_adjust = -1110944372,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 32767, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 90776, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 1467005100962238464, charpos = 1, ch = -54128, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0,
            type = 4294967295, type_after_wn = 4294967295, orig_type = 1435597344,
            resolved_level = 85 'U', isolate_level = 85 'U', invalid_levels = 140737488300976,
            invalid_isolates = 93824993184973, prev = {charpos = 140737488296080, type = 36,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 140737199946765, type = 4006558728,
              orig_type = 32767}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 140736987143224, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0,
            disp_prop = 1, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 15 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993514050, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993514050, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 55 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140736264278109, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994530645,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994204464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 240 '\360', flags = 183 '\267'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994199330,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 240 '\360', flags = 183 '\267'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 42112,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994540262,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994656914,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 114 'r', flags = 196 '\304'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488297728,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994698151,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736489251224,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736264278109,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994530645,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1156,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994534681,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994533282,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994574773,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 6 '\006', flags = 185 '\271'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736297575056,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736297575056,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736297581008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 10 '\n', flags = 183 '\267'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1173,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994534322,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994578551,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4626,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1173,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994579304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 608,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 32872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4694,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824992993304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339312,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1173,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 923,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 923,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488339136,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993509451,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}}, string = {lstring = 0x7fffeecf3c08,
              s = 0x7fffffffc170 "", schars = 140737488339144, bufpos = 925, from_disp_str = true,
              unibyte = false}, w = 0x0, paragraph_dir = (L2R | R2L), separator_limit = 923,
            first_elt = true, new_paragraph = true, frame_window_p = false},
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, min_width_property = 0x145bd95de68a5000,
          min_width_start = 0}
        ppos_it = {window = 0x5526, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = 1432915275,
          stop_charpos = 140737488288368, prev_stop = 93824993504487, base_level_stop = 1,
          end_charpos = 140737488333944, medium_narrowing_begv = 140737488288496,
          medium_narrowing_zv = 93824993512556, large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0,
          s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, multibyte_p = false, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x145bd95de68a5000, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = -21384,
          ctl_chars = {0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffff0460, 0x55555568cdf5 <bidi_resolve_weak+380>,
            0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {
            0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {
                    x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x55555572d10e <do_one_unbind+92>}, {string = 0x280, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 640, prev_stop = 140737488289712,
              base_level_stop = 93824994169527, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 3, id = 93824993986658,
                ch = -1224077224, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 140737488289760, nglyphs = -427143168,
                reversed_p = 93, parent_it = 0x4, charpos = -1, nchars = -65600, nbytes = 32767,
                from = -1, to = -1, width = -61984}, face_id = 1433440328, u = {image = {object = 0x4,
                  slice = {x = 0x55555713b1e8, y = 0x0, width = 0x55555713b1e8,
                    height = 0x7fffffff0de0}, image_id = 93824994019482}, stretch = {object = 0x4},
                xwidget = {object = 0x4}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 1, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 93825049927836, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x555555ec19e0}, {string = 0x20, string_nchars = 2,
              end_charpos = 140737488290240, stop_charpos = 140737325098714, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 138880805760, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 140737488290272,
                id = 140737324845336, ch = 0, rule_idx = 1467005100962238464,
                lookback = 140737488290336, nglyphs = 1441847632, reversed_p = 85,
                parent_it = 0x555555f0d950, charpos = 0, nchars = -64704, nbytes = 32767, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = -64960}, face_id = -146820286, u = {image = {object = 0x1, slice = {
                    x = 0x555555f0d950, y = 0x0, width = 0x7fffffff0340, height = 0x7fffffff0310},
                  image_id = 140737341563983}, stretch = {object = 0x1}, xwidget = {object = 0x1}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 140737488290612}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 140737488290616, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 140737488290624,
                string_pos = {charpos = 64, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 8}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x7fffffff02cc, font_height = 0x7fffffff0364}}, sp = 0,
          selective = 137438953473, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = true,
          line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | unknown: 0x145bd95c), base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 1435848824,
          cmp_it = {stop_pos = 32, id = 140737488291056, ch = -64752, rule_idx = 93824993728876,
            lookback = 140737488290688, nglyphs = 1434141956, reversed_p = 85, parent_it = 0x0,
            charpos = 140736377822192, nchars = 0, nbytes = 1, from = -64704, to = 32767,
            width = 1103}, char_to_display = -427143168, glyphless_method = 341563741, image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x555555955078 <metrics>, slice = {x = 0x20, y = 0x145bd95de68a5000, width = 0x0,
            height = 0x7fffffffac78}, space_width = 0x7fffffffac78, voffset = 0, tab_width = 0,
          font_height = 0x5526, object = 0x0, position = {charpos = 140737488290848,
            bytepos = 93824993516020}, truncation_pixel_width = 992, continuation_pixel_width = -1,
          first_visible_x = 32767, last_visible_x = 1432714841, last_visible_y = 16799061,
          extra_line_spacing = -1, max_extra_line_spacing = -1, override_ascent = -288408568,
          override_descent = 32767, override_boff = 506, glyph_row = 0x1, area = -64496,
          nglyphs = 32767, pixel_width = -427143168, ascent = 341563741, descent = -288408568,
          max_ascent = 32767, max_descent = -21384, phys_ascent = 32767, phys_descent = -21384,
          max_phys_ascent = 32767, max_phys_descent = 506, current_x = 0, wrap_prefix_width = 1,
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 140737488333944,
            bytepos = 140737488293264}, current_y = -427143168, first_vpos = 341563741, vpos = -1,
          hpos = -1, lnum = 140737488333944, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 21798, stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 984288,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 32767, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 93824993516020,
            charpos = 140737488296080, ch = 41, nchars = -1, ch_len = 90194313216, type = 519,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = STRONG_L, resolved_level = 23 '\027',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 506, invalid_isolates = 1467005100962238464,
            prev = {charpos = 0, type = 4294945912, orig_type = 32767}, last_strong = {charpos = 1,
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 190,
              type = 4294945912, orig_type = 32767}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 140737488293456,
              type = 1432935555, orig_type = 21845}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 140737199946765,
              type = 4006558728, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 140736987143224,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140736279385000, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 13 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 7,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 4294967295, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993514050, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169102, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994169102, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 640, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993514050, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993986658, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 10 '\n', flags = 183 '\267'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93823560581121, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = -1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93823560581121, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021489637, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994019482, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 80 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 19 '\023', flags = 87 'W'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 254 '\376', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93824996867440, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 640, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 20 '\024', flags = 87 'W'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021494607, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93462783351611, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 20 '\024', flags = 87 'W'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 93825021494607, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6398840, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 254 '\376', flags = 255 '\377'}}, string = {
              lstring = 0x3fb6, s = 0x7ffffffeffc0 "\004", schars = 93825049927853, bufpos = 5487,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x55555713cc4c,
            paragraph_dir = (unknown: 0xe68a5000), separator_limit = 93824996382256,
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false},
          paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 0x55913c90), min_width_property = 0x2,
          min_width_start = -61968}
        wrap_data = 0x0
        atpos_data = 0x0
        atx_data = 0x0
        ppos_data = <optimized out>
        may_wrap = false
        prev_method = <optimized out>
        closest_pos = 21798
        prev_pos = <optimized out>
        saw_smaller_pos = true
        line_number_pending = false
        this_line_subject_to_line_prefix = 0
#38 0x000055555561673b in move_it_to (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff6f70, to_charpos=21798,
    to_x=to_x@entry=-1, to_y=<optimized out>, to_vpos=to_vpos@entry=-1, op=op@entry=10)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:10845
        it_backup = {window = 0x7fffeecf3c0d, w = 0x7fffeecf3c08, f = 0x7fffe2201c38,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 1156, prev_stop = 1153, base_level_stop = 1153,
          end_charpos = 21798, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0,
          large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
          multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x7fffb7f093a8,
          dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0,
          ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 506, bytepos = 506},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 1153, bytepos = 1153}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 1153, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 21798, stop_charpos = 881,
              prev_stop = 880, base_level_stop = 880, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 880, id = -1, ch = -2,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 2, reversed_p = false,
                parent_it = 0x7fffffff8330, charpos = 674, nchars = 1, nbytes = 1, from = 1, to = 2,
                width = 1}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0,
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 881, bytepos = 881}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 881, bytepos = 881}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
                  charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_COMPOSITION, face_id = 26,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 35, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1153, id = 2, ch = 35, rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0, nglyphs = 2, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x7fffffff8330, charpos = 1153,
            nchars = 1, nbytes = 1, from = 0, to = 1, width = 1}, char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {
            x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x7fffb70a105d, position = {charpos = 1153,
            bytepos = 1153}, truncation_pixel_width = 10, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 943, last_visible_y = 1009, extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x5555561898d0, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 10, ascent = 15,
          descent = 5, max_ascent = 15, max_descent = 5, phys_ascent = 15, phys_descent = 5,
          max_phys_ascent = 15, max_phys_descent = 5, current_x = 0, wrap_prefix_width = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 460,
          first_vpos = 0, vpos = 23, hpos = 0, lnum = 47, lnum_bytepos = 1127, lnum_width = 3,
          lnum_pixel_width = 50, pt_lnum = 39, stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 1153, charpos = 1153, ch = 35, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1,
            type = STRONG_L, type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ET,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 1152, type = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B},
            last_strong = {charpos = 1149, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 1152, type = STRONG_L, orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON},
            next_for_ws = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 1155,
            next_en_type = WEAK_ET, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 1382, disp_prop = 0,
            stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x7fffeecf3c08,
            paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = 1125, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R, min_width_property = 0x0,
          min_width_start = 0}
        skip = <optimized out>
        skip2 = <optimized out>
        line_height = <optimized out>
        line_start_x = 0
        reached = 0
        max_current_x = 880
        backup_data = 0x0
#39 0x0000555555617b4c in partial_line_height (it_origin=<optimized out>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:11477
        partial_height = <optimized out>
        it_data = 0x0
        it = {window = 0x7fffeecf3c0d, w = 0x7fffeecf3c08, f = 0x7fffe2201c38,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 1202, prev_stop = 1156, base_level_stop = 1156,
          end_charpos = 21798, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0,
          large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
          multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x7fffb7f093a8,
          dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 25,
          ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 506, bytepos = 506},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 1162, bytepos = 1162}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 1156, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 21798, stop_charpos = 881,
              prev_stop = 880, base_level_stop = 880, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 880, id = -1, ch = -2,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 2, reversed_p = false,
                parent_it = 0x7fffffff8330, charpos = 674, nchars = 1, nbytes = 1, from = 1, to = 2,
                width = 1}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0,
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 881, bytepos = 881}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 881, bytepos = 881}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
                  charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
              multibyte_p = true, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 25,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = true, align_visually_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 101, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1162, id = -1, ch = 40,
            rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 2, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x7fffffff8330,
            charpos = 1154, nchars = 1, nbytes = 1, from = 1, to = 2, width = 1},
          char_to_display = 101, glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0,
          voffset = 0, tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x7fffb70a105d, position = {
            charpos = 1161, bytepos = 1161}, truncation_pixel_width = 10,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 943,
          last_visible_y = 1009, extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0,
          area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 10, ascent = 15, descent = 5, max_ascent = 15,
          max_descent = 5, phys_ascent = 9, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 15,
          max_phys_descent = 5, current_x = 140, wrap_prefix_width = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 460, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 23, hpos = 14,
          lnum = 48, lnum_bytepos = 1153, lnum_width = 3, lnum_pixel_width = 50, pt_lnum = 39,
          stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 1162, charpos = 1162, ch = 40, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = STRONG_L,
            type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {
              charpos = 1161, type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, last_strong = {charpos = 1161,
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 1161,
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 1156, type = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 1382,
            disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0,
              s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false},
            w = 0x7fffeecf3c08, paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = 1125, first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
          min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
#40 0x0000555555623955 in try_window (window=window@entry=0x7fffeecf3c0d, pos=..., flags=flags@entry=1)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:21311
        top_scroll_margin = <optimized out>
        bot_scroll_margin = 0
        w = 0x7fffeecf3c08
        it = {window = 0x7fffeecf3c0d, w = 0x7fffeecf3c08, f = 0x7fffe2201c38,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 513, prev_stop = 506, base_level_stop = 0,
          end_charpos = 21798, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0,
          large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
          multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x7fffb7f093a8,
          dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0,
          ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 506, bytepos = 506},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 506, bytepos = 506}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 506, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {
                    x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 23,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 108, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 513, id = -1, ch = 40,
            rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x7fffffff8330,
            charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {
            x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x7fffb70a105d, position = {charpos = 506,
            bytepos = 506}, truncation_pixel_width = 10, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 943, last_visible_y = 1009, extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x5555561898d0, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0,
          descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0,
          max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, wrap_prefix_width = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0,
          first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 506, charpos = 506, ch = 0, nchars = -1, ch_len = 0,
            type = NEUTRAL_B, type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            last_strong = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            next_for_ws = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = -1, disp_prop = 0,
            stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x7fffeecf3c08,
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = -1, first_elt = true, new_paragraph = true,
            frame_window_p = true}, paragraph_embedding = L2R, min_width_property = 0x0,
          min_width_start = 0}
        last_text_row = 0x55555618cad0
        f = <optimized out>
        cursor_vpos = <optimized out>
        it_charpos = 2716
#41 0x00005555556277b1 in redisplay_window (window=0x7fffeecf3c0d,
    just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:20654
        d2 = 0
        d6 = 0
        d1 = 0
        d5 = 0
        rtop = 0
        rbot = 0
        w = 0x7fffeecf3c08
        f = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
        old = <optimized out>
        lpoint = <optimized out>
        opoint = <optimized out>
        startp = <optimized out>
        update_mode_line = true
        tem = <optimized out>
        it = {window = 0x0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0,
          prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, medium_narrowing_begv = 0,
          medium_narrowing_zv = 0, large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0, multibyte_p = false, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {
            0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
              charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {
            0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {
                    x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | WINDOW_WRAP), voffset = 1,
              space_width = 0x5c00000000, font_height = 0x1}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = -1,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 140737488333360, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 92,
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x40000,
                    y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0},
                xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 4294967295}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 4294967296}, dpvec_index = 10}, from_overlay = 0xf00000005,
              area = 5, method = 14, paragraph_embedding = R2L, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = true, string_from_prefix_prop_p = true,
              display_ellipsis_p = true, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0,
              font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false, end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false, align_visually_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {
            x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 0, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = 0, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0,
          area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0,
          max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0,
          max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, wrap_prefix_width = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0,
          stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 45 times>, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488332760, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488333360, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 255 '\377',
                flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824992986632,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488332336,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199950008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993828316,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993608259,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994204464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 128 '\200', flags = 232 '\350'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994574876,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994204464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 128 '\200', flags = 232 '\350'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994181121,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199951616,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994540235,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 137 '\211', flags = 184 '\270'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4295020944,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 53648,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 53648,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994540356,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994577054,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199951621,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994577743,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 145 '\221', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199951621,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994577743,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199951616,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994574876,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199951621,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 406,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824992980575,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 145 '\221', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824992994070,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994198566,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199950008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993271752,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993295872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 20,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993260183,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736987143224,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994198566,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199950008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1467005100962238464,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140736987143224,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199950008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993081296,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 207 '\317', flags = 238 '\356'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737199950008,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 32 ' ', flags = 226 '\342'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}}, string = {lstring = 0x0,
              s = 0x1 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x1>, schars = 140737094116888,
              bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x0,
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false}, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
          min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = <optimized out>
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = false
        count = <optimized out>
        rc = <optimized out>
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = false
        beg_unchanged = <optimized out>
        end_unchanged = <optimized out>
        frame_line_height = <optimized out>
        margin = <optimized out>
        use_desired_matrix = <optimized out>
        itdata = 0x0
        lchars_modiff = <optimized out>
        ochars_modiff = <optimized out>
        force_start = <optimized out>
#42 0x0000555555629499 in redisplay_window_1 (window=window@entry=0x7fffeecf3c0d)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:18138
No locals.
#43 0x000055555572c3e4 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x55555562946a <redisplay_window_1>,
    arg=0x7fffeecf3c0d, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=0x555555621106 <redisplay_window_error>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1650
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7fffb8954a48
#44 0x0000555555622625 in redisplay_internal ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:17644
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        mini_frame = <optimized out>
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        w = 0x7fffeecf3c08
        sw = <optimized out>
        fr = <optimized out>
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 140736264278104, bytepos = 140736264278104}
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        sf = 0x7fffe2201c38
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
        garbaged_frame_retries = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        previous_frame = <optimized out>
        current_matrices_cleared = <optimized out>
        new_count = <optimized out>
        MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES = MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES
        MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES = MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES
#45 0x0000555555623621 in redisplay () at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/xdisp.c:16675
No locals.
#46 0x00005555556bb2e8 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=0x7fffc5182d6b, prev_event=0x0,
    used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd65b, end_time=0x0)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:2683
        echo_current = true
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {140737488344256, 93824994629217, 140736500084027,
              93824994608771, 140737488344288, 140737085708544, 24, 3}, __mask_was_saved = -10976,
            __saved_mask = {__val = {93824994629021, 140736500084072, 1467005100962238464,
                140736297594512, 3, 24, 0, 140737488344384, 93824994629217, 140736500084051, 55384,
                140737488344416, 93824994629250, 0, 93824993763555, 140737488344432}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {2, 0, 140736264278109, 140736264278109, 140737488344096,
              93824994169311, 96, 93824994085391}, __mask_was_saved = -388939560, __saved_mask = {
              __val = {140736289971992, 140737488344128, 93824994098126, 140737488344128,
                93824994608771, 140737488344304, 140737085708544, 24, 3, 140737488344224,
                93824994629021, 140736500084048, 1467005100962238464, 140737488344304, 3, 24}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 0x0
        also_record = 0x0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x555555c7f400
        jmpcount = <optimized out>
        c_volatile = 0x7fffb70a105d
#47 0x00005555556c4fc0 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffd780, prompt=0x0,
    dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
    prevent_redisplay=false, disable_text_conversion_p=false)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:10790
        interrupted_kboard = 0x555555c7f400
        interrupted_frame = 0x7fffe2201c38
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        last_real_key_start = 0
        echo_local_start = 0
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        diff = <optimized out>
        diff = <optimized out>
        new_key = <optimized out>
        done = <optimized out>
        done = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        breakdown = <optimized out>
        modifiers = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 0x7fffc5182d6b
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {parent = 0x7fffe22015c3, map = 0x7fffe22015c3, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 0x7fffeecf487b, map = 0x7fffeecf487b, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 0x7fffe22015ab, map = 0x7fffe22015ab, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0x0
        original_uppercase = 0x0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x7fffb70a1058
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
        first_event = 0x0
        second_event = <optimized out>
#48 0x00005555556b7de3 in command_loop_1 ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1435
        keybuf = {0x392, 0x1de, 0x1b2, 0x0, 0x7fffffffd7d0, 0x55555572d1df <do_one_unbind+301>, 0x60,
          0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffd830, 0x55555572d2b7 <unbind_to+141>, 0xc, 0x13b70, 0x38,
          0x7fffb8a3ae85, 0x7fffe8800004, 0x145bd95de68a5000, 0xa8, 0x55555593bce0 <globals>,
          0x7fffc4ba91b3, 0x60, 0x7fffffffd8b0, 0x5555556b4dc6 <cmd_error+360>, 0x0, 0x7fffe0955355,
          0x7fffffffd880, 0x145bd95de68a5000, 0x7fffe060414b, 0x60}
        i = <optimized out>
        last_pt = <optimized out>
        symval = <optimized out>
        cmd = <optimized out>
        txt = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 2394
        prev_buffer = 0x7fffb70a1058
#49 0x000055555572c36e in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555556b7ba1 <command_loop_1>,
    handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=0x5555556b4c5e <cmd_error>)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1626
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7fffe1849700
#50 0x00005555556b4e89 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0xa8)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1174
        val = <optimized out>
#51 0x000055555572c2ac in internal_catch (tag=<optimized out>, func=0x5555556b4e67 <command_loop_2>,
    arg=0xa8) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/eval.c:1305
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7fffe18495d0
#52 0x00005555556b6069 in command_loop ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1152
No locals.
#53 0x00005555556b6100 in recursive_edit_1 ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:760
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#54 0x00005555556b629e in Frecursive_edit ()
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/keyboard.c:843
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#55 0x00005555556b76d6 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffdb78)
    at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/emacs.c:2580
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x7fffffffda30
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
(gdb) x/79gx 0x7fffb9c07730
0x7fffb9c07730:	0x00000003cb4c060d	0x00000000000001c0
0x7fffb9c07740:	0x00007fffb59dab7b	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07750:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07760:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07770:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07780:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07790:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077a0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077b0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077c0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077d0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077e0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c077f0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07800:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07810:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07820:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07830:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07840:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07850:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07860:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07870:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07880:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07890:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078a0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078b0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078c0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078d0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078e0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c078f0:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07900:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07910:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07920:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07930:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07940:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07950:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07960:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07970:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07980:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c07990:	0x0000000000000000	0x0000000000000000
0x7fffb9c079a0:	0x0000000000000000

> This is one of a number of bugs in which a string data object is
> recycled but the string metadata object is still present.  My current
> idea is to extend the string metadata object, temporarily, by a
> fixed-size 64-byte "data" section containing the initial string
> contents.  That redundancy may allow us to find out what was in those
> strings, and why they were apparently lost to GC before being
> rediscovered.
>
>> Thread 1 "emacs" hit Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/emacs.c:425
>> 425	{
>> (gdb) bt
>> #0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/emacs.c:425
>> #1  0x00005555556d38d2 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1793
>> #2  0x00005555556d0fb9 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
>>     handler=handler@entry=0x5555556d38c4 <handle_fatal_signal>)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1785
>> #3  0x00005555556d101d in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1805
>> #4  0x00005555556d104e in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1943
>> #5  <signal handler called>
>> #6  0x00007ffff364c3db in __GI_kill () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:120
>> #7  0x000055555585f797 in sigHandle ()
>> #8  <signal handler called>
>> #9  0x0000555555799d5a in igc_header_nwords (h=h@entry=0x7fffc3f96f10)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:689
>
> This is the last interesting bit: the IGC header for the string data was
> overwritten (probably by other string data), and igc_header_nwords tried
> to treat it as as exthdr, which it wasn't.
>
>> #10 0x0000555555799d68 in obj_size (h=h@entry=0x7fffc3f96f10)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:720
>> #11 0x0000555555799d92 in dflt_skip (base_addr=0x7fffc3f96f10)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1753
>> #12 0x000055555586953d in amcSegFix ()
>> #13 0x000055555580362d in _mps_fix2 ()
>> #14 0x00005555557994a7 in fix_raw (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, p=p@entry=0x7ffffffeef80)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1188
>> #15 0x0000555555799563 in fix_string (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, s=s@entry=0x7fffb9c074b8)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:1765
>> #16 0x00005555557a0f93 in dflt_scan_obj (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108,
>>     base_start=base_start@entry=0x7fffb9c074b8, base_limit=base_limit@entry=0x7fffb9c07730,
>>     closure=closure@entry=0x0) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2032
>> #17 0x00005555557a1146 in dflt_scanx (ss=ss@entry=0x7ffffffef108, base_start=<optimized out>,
>>     base_limit=0x7fffb9c07730, closure=closure@entry=0x0)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2099
>> #18 0x00005555557a1182 in dflt_scan (ss=0x7ffffffef108, base_start=<optimized out>,
>>     base_limit=<optimized out>) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:2110
>> #19 0x0000555555834ce5 in amcSegScan ()
>> #20 0x0000555555863ec0 in traceScanSegRes ()
>> #21 0x00005555558640aa in traceScanSeg ()
>> #22 0x0000555555864f06 in TraceAdvance ()
>> #23 0x00005555558656cd in TracePoll ()
>> #24 0x0000555555865939 in ArenaPoll ()
>> #25 0x0000555555865d23 in mps_ap_fill ()
>> #26 0x000055555579d572 in alloc_impl (size=size@entry=24, type=type@entry=IGC_OBJ_CONS,
>>     ap=0x7fffe8001900) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4089
>> #27 0x000055555579d661 in alloc (size=size@entry=24, type=type@entry=IGC_OBJ_CONS)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4117
>> #28 0x000055555579d682 in igc_make_cons (car=0x2, cdr=0x0)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/igc.c:4146
>> #29 0x000055555570e3cd in Fcons (car=<optimized out>, cdr=<optimized out>)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/alloc.c:2812
>> #30 0x000055555570f143 in Flist (nargs=1, args=0x7ffffffef510)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/alloc.c:2928
>> #31 0x0000555555702422 in Fmatch_data (integers=integers@entry=0x0, reuse=reuse@entry=0x0,
>> --Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
>>     reseat=reseat@entry=0x0) at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/search.c:2936
>> #32 0x00005555557028bd in record_unwind_save_match_data ()
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/search.c:3181
>> #33 0x000055555579639f in autocmp_chars (rule=rule@entry=0x7fffb904568d, charpos=charpos@entry=1162,
>>     bytepos=bytepos@entry=1162, limit=limit@entry=21798, win=win@entry=0x7fffeecf3c08,
>>     face=face@entry=0x7fffc376c888, string=0x0, direction=0x3bf0, ch=40)
>>     at /home/reitero/build/sources/emacs/emacs/src/composite.c:948
>
> Could I also get x/32gx 0x7fffb9045688?  Maybe we were lucky (or
> unlucky) and the string is in the composition rule.

(gdb) x/32gx 0x7fffb9045688
0x7fffb9045688:	0x00000005740dff21	0x0000000000000003
0x7fffb9045698:	0x00007fffb9045b54	0x0000000000000002
0x7fffb90456a8:	0x00002aaa99487c78	0x00000005740daf21
0x7fffb90456b8:	0x0000000000000003	0x00007fffb9045b7c
0x7fffb90456c8:	0x0000000000000002	0x00002aaa99487c78
0x7fffb90456d8:	0x00000005740dcb21	0x0000000000000003
0x7fffb90456e8:	0x00007fffb9045ba4	0x0000000000000002
0x7fffb90456f8:	0x00002aaa99487c78	0x00000005740dc321
0x7fffb9045708:	0x0000000000000003	0x00007fffb9045bcc
0x7fffb9045718:	0x0000000000000002	0x00002aaa99487c78
0x7fffb9045728:	0x00000005740dc721	0x0000000000000003
0x7fffb9045738:	0x00007fffb9045bf4	0x0000000000000002
0x7fffb9045748:	0x00002aaa99487c78	0x00000005740dcf21
0x7fffb9045758:	0x0000000000000003	0x00007fffb9045c1c
0x7fffb9045768:	0x0000000000000002	0x00002aaa99487c78
0x7fffb9045778:	0x00000005740db321	0x0000000000000003

> Thanks again
> Pip

Happy to help

Oliver