Subject: bug#76234: [PATCH] Prefix argument implies recursive for project-remember/forget-under

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 08:10:18 +0200

> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: Ship Mints <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 15:48:34 -0500
> 
> From 97c6473833215f882c8ffed0814e4b2263503085 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: shipmints <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 12:34:13 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] Prefix argument implies recursive for
>  project-remember/forget-under
> 
> * lisp/progmodes/project.el:
> (project-remember-projects-under project-forget-projects-under):
> Amend docstring to include a prefix argument implies recursive.

One other nit: once the bug number is known (which it is starting from
the second submission), please always include the bug reference in the
commit log message.  This makes the job of the person who installs
your changes easier, because instead of just "git am", he/she needs to
run "git commit --amend" to fix the log message (if he/she remembers
doing that).

References to bug numbers in log messages are important because the
bug discussions include important information that will be needed
years later if someone wants to understand better why we made a
change.

Thanks.