Subject: bug#7623: 24.0.50; failed to compile bytecode with latest emacs-snapshot

From: Romain Francoise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:50:33 +0100

The actual errors are:

| In toplevel form:
| folding.el:1816:1:Warning: !! The file uses old-style backquotes !!
| This functionality has been obsolete for more than 10 years already
| and will be removed soon.  See (elisp)Backquote in the manual.
| folding.el:1867:1:Warning: !! The file uses old-style backquotes !!
| This functionality has been obsolete for more than 10 years already
| and will be removed soon.  See (elisp)Backquote in the manual.
| folding.el:1907:4:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
| ...
| In toplevel form:
| xrdb-mode.el:179:1:Warning: !! The file uses old-style backquotes !!
| This functionality has been obsolete for more than 10 years already
| and will be removed soon.  See (elisp)Backquote in the manual.
| xrdb-mode.el:499:4:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:

(Not a copy/paste mishap; the error doesn't actually mention a
function name.)

Stefan?