Subject: bug#76218: closed (Re: bug#76218: [feature/igc] aa915b0c87e crash on Wayland/Linux Kde)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2025 14:43:03 +0000

Your bug report

#76218: [feature/igc] aa915b0c87e crash on Wayland/Linux Kde

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76218: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76218
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76218: [feature/igc] aa915b0c87e crash on Wayland/Linux Kde
From: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2025 14:41:26 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Eli Zaretskii" <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 18:25:23 +0800
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>>
>> (gdb) p *$
>> $8 = {
>>   gc_header = {
>>     v = 21474836489,
>>     gcaligned = 9 '\t'
>>   },
>>   u = {
>>     s = {
>>       size = 140311205089776,
>>       size_byte = -1,
>>       intervals = 0x0,
>>       data = 0x7f9cbbf0b910 "\320\370\236\277\234\177"
>>     },
>>     next = 0x7f9cbf8991f0,
>>     gcaligned = -16 '\360'
>>   }
>> }
>
> Thanks.  That's clearly garbage, so the symbol and/or its name were
> moved or collected.  I don't think we have anything else to do here,
> unless you can reproduce this with the latest igc branch.

I agree.  Thanks for the report, and please open a new bug if you run
into this or any other issue!

Closing this one, as it was probably fixed by the print stack changes.

Pip

Subject: [feature/igc] aa915b0c87e crash on Wayland/Linux Kde
From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 13:00:08 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'm helping to test feature/igc branch on my local machine, but I
can't reproduce it.
I build emacs by:
```
BRANCH_NAME=$(git branch --show-current | sed 's/\//_/g')
COMMIT_ID=$(git rev-parse HEAD)
BUILD_DIR=${BRANCH_NAME}-${COMMIT_ID}-O3g3gdb
INSTALL_PREFIX=$(realpath ../emacs-build/${BUILD_DIR})

./autogen.sh
./configure  CFLAGS='-O3 -g3 -ggdb -march=native' \
  --prefix=${INSTALL_PREFIX} \
  --with-imagemagick  \
  --with-xwidgets \
  --with-mps=yes \
  --with-modules \
  --with-cairo --with-cairo-xcb \
  --without-compress-install \
  --with-mailutils\
  --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 \
  --with-dbus \
  --with-native-compilation=aot \
  --enable-link-time-optimization \
  --with-file-notification=inotify\
  && make -j20 install
```

What should I do to help us to investigate this issue?

Thank you.

Eval Exec

The gdb full back trace is:

(gdb) source /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/.gdbinit
warning: /home/exec/Projects/github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/../lwlib: No
such file or directory
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not
from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0
TERM = tmux-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x4868eb: file
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c, line
425.
Breakpoint 2 at 0x5cdb90: file
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/xterm.c, line
27130.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007fcd21699a9c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from
/nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007fcd21647576 in raise () from
/nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00000000004869ac in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:463
No locals.
#3  0x0000000000487047 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1793
No locals.
#4  deliver_thread_signal (handler=<optimized out>, sig=11) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1785
        old_errno = <optimized out>
        old_errno = <optimized out>
#5  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1805
No locals.
#6  handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0x9f6030 <sigsegv_stack+62640>,
arg=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1943
        fatal = <optimized out>
#7  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007fcd2164786b in kill () from
/nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x000000000088bd09 in sigHandle ()
No symbol table info available.
#10 <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x0000000000702d33 in string_char_and_length (length=<optimized
out>, p=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/character.h:374
        c = <optimized out>
        d = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        d = <optimized out>
#12 fetch_string_char_advance (byteidx=<synthetic pointer>,
charidx=<synthetic pointer>, string=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/character.h:447
        chlen = <optimized out>
        output = <optimized out>
        b = 29168032
        chp = 0x7fcd167ff000 ""
        output = <optimized out>
        b = <optimized out>
        chp = <optimized out>
        chlen = <optimized out>
#13 print_object (obj=<optimized out>, printcharfun=<optimized out>,
escapeflag=true) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/print.c:2618
        c = <optimized out>
        i_byte = 29168032
        len = 1
        i = <optimized out>
        name = <optimized out>
        size_byte = <optimized out>
        p = <optimized out>
        signedp = <optimized out>
        confusing = <optimized out>
        base_depth = <optimized out>
        base_sp = 0
        buf = "\310\001\000\000\000\000\000\000\230\022\300+\315\177\000\000`\002\000\000\000\000\000\000\345\031\203\000\000\000\000\000(;\322\t\315\177\000\000\300\022\300+\315\177\000\000\230\022\300+\315\177"
        print_obj = <optimized out>
#14 0x0000000000704aa7 in print (obj=<optimized out>,
printcharfun=<optimized out>, escapeflag=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/print.c:1297
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c
No locals.
#15 0x0000000000704bdc in Fprin1 (object=XIL(0x7fcd11ec4468),
printcharfun=XIL(0x7fcccc88ba25), overrides=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/print.c:778
        count = <optimized out>
        pc = {
          printcharfun = XIL(0),
          old_printcharfun = XIL(0x7fcccc88ba25),
          old_point = -1,
          start_point = -1,
          old_point_byte = -1,
          start_point_byte = -1,
          specpdl_count = {
            bytes = 3968
          }
        }
#16 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 2
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff598
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 2
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcccc8c2cf8
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x93bd40 <_mps_key_amc_seg_gen>
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x86526d <AMCSegInit+397> "Hǃ\220"
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#17 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7ccdb0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#18 0x00000000006bf822 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fccfb7ff550) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2776
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 3
        funcall_args = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 3904
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#19 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 2
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff550
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 2
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fccccc71da8
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x7fcd09cae3f8
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x7fccccc6f000 "\rZ}H\003"
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#20 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe7f7cd010) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#21 0x00000000006bf822 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fccfb7ff4a8) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2776
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 4
        funcall_args = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 3744
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#22 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff4a8
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcccc8e9430
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x18
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x6dc3bc <internal_equal_1+492>
"\204\300\017\204\214"
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#23 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fccfb7ff410) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#24 0x00000000006bfa87 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fccfb7ff410) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2733
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0x7fccccc71d53)
        fun = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 3680
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#25 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff410
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcccc8e6c18
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x7fcd18cc54cb
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x2 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x2>
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#26 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7cd4e0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#27 0x00007fcce0ea05cc in F636c2d7072696e31_cl_prin1_0 () from
/home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/cl-print-79bf9fb1-337bc685.eln
No symbol table info available.
#28 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7f7cd6a0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#29 0x00007fcce0eb1ee5 in
F6261636b74726163652d2d7072696e742d66756e632d616e642d61726773_backtrace__print_func_and_args_0
()
   from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/backtrace-f58a28c5-b6a1024b.eln
No symbol table info available.
#30 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7cd880) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#31 0x00007fcce0eb14bb in
F6261636b74726163652d7072696e742d6672616d65_backtrace_print_frame_0 ()
from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/backtrace-f58a28c5-b6a1024b.eln
No symbol table info available.
#32 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7cd990) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#33 0x00007fcce0eb10dc in
F6261636b74726163652d7072696e74_backtrace_print_0 () from
/home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/backtrace-f58a28c5-b6a1024b.eln
No symbol table info available.
#34 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe7f7cda68) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#35 0x00007fcce0ec8d2d in
F64656275676765722d73657475702d627566666572_debugger_setup_buffer_0 ()
from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/debug-bee52b4d-5248d3a8.eln
No symbol table info available.
#36 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7f7cdc68) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#37 0x00007fcce0ec7ec9 in F6465627567_debug_0 () from
/home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/debug-bee52b4d-5248d3a8.eln
No symbol table info available.
#38 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7cdd30) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#39 0x00000000006bf822 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7ffe7f7cddd0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2776
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 3
        funcall_args = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 2304
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#40 0x00000000006c01fb in apply1 (arg=XIL(0x7fcccc7e98cb),
fn=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2992
No locals.
#41 call_debugger (arg=XIL(0x7fcccc7e98cb)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:330
        debug_while_redisplaying = false
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#42 0x00000000006c0cac in maybe_call_debugger
(error=XIL(0x7fcccc7e989b), conditions=XIL(0x7fcd181c154b)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2139
No locals.
#43 signal_or_quit (error_symbol=<optimized out>, data=<optimized
out>, continuable=continuable@entry=false) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1962
        oom = <optimized out>
        error = XIL(0x7fcccc7e989b)
        conditions = XIL(0x7fcd181c154b)
        string = <optimized out>
        real_error_symbol = <optimized out>
        clause = <optimized out>
        h = 0x7fcd164294a8
        skip = <optimized out>
        debugger_called = <optimized out>
#44 0x000000000048a1bc in Fsignal (error_symbol=<optimized out>,
data=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1840
No locals.
#45 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 2
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff3b0
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 2
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcd181cfc18
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x7fcd15adaab0
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x7fcccc7e96f3 "F\003"
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#46 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7ce130) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#47 0x00007fccfab5b212 in
F656c706163612d7265706f2d646972_elpaca_repo_dir_0 () from
/home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/elpaca-bf638843-5ab45331.eln
No symbol table info available.
#48 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7f7ce218) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#49 0x00007fccfab5fbfd in
F656c706163613c2d637265617465_elpaca_create_0 () from
/home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/elpaca-bf638843-5ab45331.eln
No symbol table info available.
#50 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7f7ce3c0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#51 0x00007fccfab6259a in F656c706163612d2d7175657565_elpaca__queue_0
() from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/elpaca-bf638843-5ab45331.eln
No symbol table info available.
#52 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe7f7ce500) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#53 0x00007fccfab70337 in
F656c706163612d2d657870616e642d6465636c61726174696f6e_elpaca__expand_declaration_0
()
   from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-6bef5a81/elpaca-bf638843-5ab45331.eln
No symbol table info available.
#54 0x00000000006c797e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2612
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        original_args = XIL(0x7fcccc7e796b)
        count = {
          bytes = 1984
        }
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {XIL(0x7fcccbe79798), XIL(0x7fcccc7e78db),
XIL(0x7c0), XIL(0x7ffe7f7ce690), XIL(0x940240), XIL(0x966040),
XIL(0x7ffe7f7ce670), XIL(0x6cfb79)}
        retry = <optimized out>
#55 0x00000000007feb52 in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval.constprop.0
(val=<optimized out>, macroexpand=XIL(0xd3c0)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2356
No locals.
#56 0x000000000071098b in readevalloop
(readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=XIL(0x7fcccc7d84e5),
infile0=infile0@entry=0x0,
sourcename=sourcename@entry=XIL(0x7fcccc7d8314),
    printflag=printflag@entry=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=XIL(0),
readfun=readfun@entry=XIL(0), start=XIL(0), end=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2538
        count1 = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        val = XIL(0x7fcccc7e4abb)
        count = <optimized out>
        b = <optimized out>
        continue_reading_p = true
        lex_bound = <optimized out>
        whole_buffer = <optimized out>
        first_sexp = <optimized out>
        macroexpand = XIL(0xd3c0)
#57 0x0000000000712058 in Feval_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>,
printflag=XIL(0), filename=XIL(0x7fcccc7d8314), unibyte=XIL(0),
do_allow_print=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2613
        count = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        buf = XIL(0x7fcccc7d84e5)
#58 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 5
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff350
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 5
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcd0a52f2b0
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 41 ')'
        saved_vectorp = 0x746365732d746967
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x616d2820200a2929 <error: Cannot access
memory at address 0x616d2820200a2929>
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#59 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7ffe7f7ceb50) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#60 0x0000000000711a99 in Fload (file=XIL(0x7fcccc7d7fbc),
noerror=<optimized out>, nomessage=XIL(0), nosuffix=<optimized out>,
must_suffix=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:1616
        val = <optimized out>
        stream = <optimized out>
        fd = 17
        fd_index = {
          bytes = 1248
        }
        count = <optimized out>
        found = XIL(0x7fcccc7d8314)
        efound = <optimized out>
        hist_file_name = XIL(0x7fcccc7d8314)
        newer = false
        compiled = false
        handler = <optimized out>
        fmode = 0x8b0c69 "r"
        version = <optimized out>
        no_native = <optimized out>
        is_module = false
        is_native_elisp = false
        found_eff = <optimized out>
        is_elc = false
        input = {
          stream = 0x7ffe7f7ceaf0,
          lookahead = 64 '@',
          buf = "\002\224\000"
        }
#61 0x00000000006c7945 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2623
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        original_args = XIL(0x7fcd0e311863)
        count = {
          bytes = 1216
        }
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {XIL(0x7fcccc7d7fbc), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0),
XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7ffe7f7cece0), make_fixnum(1784456)}
        retry = <optimized out>
#62 0x00000000006cf521 in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:452
        form = <optimized out>
        val = XIL(0)
#63 funcall_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>,
arg_vector=0x7ffe7f7cede8) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3348
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#64 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7f7cede0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#65 0x00000000006d796e in mapcar1 (leni=93, vals=vals@entry=0x0,
fn=fn@entry=XIL(0x7fcd0e311773), seq=seq@entry=XIL(0x7fcd0e311c83))
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/fns.c:3389
        dummy = <optimized out>
        i = 55
        tail = XIL(0x7fccd2909da3)
#66 0x00000000006d7d31 in Fmapc (function=XIL(0x7fcd0e311773),
sequence=XIL(0x7fcd0e311c83)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/fns.c:3526
        leni = <optimized out>
#67 0x00000000006c797e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2612
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = XIL(0)
        numargs = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        original_args = XIL(0x7fcd0e3118c3)
        count = {
          bytes = 1088
        }
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {XIL(0x7fcd0e311773), XIL(0x7fcd0e311c83),
XIL(0x440), XIL(0x7ffe7f7cef30), XIL(0x940240), XIL(0x966040),
XIL(0x7ffe7f7cef10), XIL(0x6cfb79)}
        retry = <optimized out>
#68 0x00000000007feb52 in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval.constprop.0
(val=<optimized out>, macroexpand=XIL(0xd3c0)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2356
No locals.
#69 0x000000000071098b in readevalloop
(readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=XIL(0x7fcd0bb52d15),
infile0=infile0@entry=0x0,
sourcename=sourcename@entry=XIL(0x7fcd0bb52c0c),
    printflag=printflag@entry=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=XIL(0),
readfun=readfun@entry=XIL(0), start=XIL(0), end=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2538
        count1 = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        val = XIL(0x7fcd0e31175b)
        count = <optimized out>
        b = <optimized out>
        continue_reading_p = true
        lex_bound = <optimized out>
        whole_buffer = <optimized out>
        first_sexp = <optimized out>
        macroexpand = XIL(0xd3c0)
#70 0x0000000000712058 in Feval_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>,
printflag=XIL(0), filename=XIL(0x7fcd0bb52c0c), unibyte=XIL(0),
do_allow_print=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:2613
        count = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        buf = XIL(0x7fcd0bb52d15)
#71 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 5
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff298
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 5
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcd0a52f2b0
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 32 ' '
        saved_vectorp = 0x7366666f2d746e65
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x646e692d7073696c <error: Cannot access
memory at address 0x646e692d7073696c>
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#72 0x00000000006cfb79 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7ffe7f7cf3f0) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3104
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#73 0x0000000000711a99 in Fload (file=XIL(0x7fcd0bb528dc),
noerror=<optimized out>, nomessage=XIL(0x7fcd09924ac8),
nosuffix=<optimized out>, must_suffix=<optimized out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lread.c:1616
        val = <optimized out>
        stream = <optimized out>
        fd = 15
        fd_index = {
          bytes = 352
        }
        count = <optimized out>
        found = XIL(0x7fcd0bb52c0c)
        efound = <optimized out>
        hist_file_name = XIL(0x7fcd0bb52c0c)
        newer = false
        compiled = false
        handler = <optimized out>
        fmode = 0x8b0c69 "r"
        version = <optimized out>
        no_native = <optimized out>
        is_module = false
        is_native_elisp = false
        found_eff = <optimized out>
        is_elc = false
        input = {
          stream = 0x0,
          lookahead = -119 '\211',
          buf = "tv\000"
        }
#74 0x000000000072ce2b in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized
out>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/lisp.h:2290
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        count1 = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7fccfb7ff1f0
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        bc = 0x940218 <main_thread+504>
        top = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7fcd0bb4a8a8
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        saved_quitcounter = 178 '\262'
        saved_vectorp = 0x7fcd0a7eab18
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x7fcd0ae20310
"\304\305\306\003\005\006\a$\001\030\t\304=\203\033"
        result = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d074
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x72d06f <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x72d06a
<exec_byte_code+2426>, 0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>,
          0x72c932 <exec_byte_code+578>, 0x72d020
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x72cfd6 <exec_byte_code+2278>, 0x72d9cd
<exec_byte_code+4829>, 0x72dad6 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x72dad1 <exec_byte_code+5089>, 0x72c978
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x72dacc <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x72c980
<exec_byte_code+656>, 0x72dabf <exec_byte_code+5071>,
          0x72d9d2 <exec_byte_code+4834>, 0x72db6c
<exec_byte_code+5244>, 0x72db67 <exec_byte_code+5239>, 0x72db62
<exec_byte_code+5234>, 0x72c8b6 <exec_byte_code+454>,
          0x72db5d <exec_byte_code+5229>, 0x72c8c0
<exec_byte_code+464>, 0x72db43 <exec_byte_code+5203>, 0x72db50
<exec_byte_code+5216>, 0x72dae5 <exec_byte_code+5109>,
          0x72dae0 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x72dadb
<exec_byte_code+5099>, 0x72cc3f <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x72e1bc
<exec_byte_code+6860>, 0x72cc40 <exec_byte_code+1360>,
          0x72daf7 <exec_byte_code+5127>, 0x72daea
<exec_byte_code+5114>, 0x72e19d <exec_byte_code+6829>, 0x72e198
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x72e193 <exec_byte_code+6819>,
          0x72c9ec <exec_byte_code+764>, 0x72e18e
<exec_byte_code+6814>, 0x72c9f0 <exec_byte_code+768>, 0x72e1af
<exec_byte_code+6847>, 0x72e1a2 <exec_byte_code+6834>,
          0x72e16f <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x72e16a
<exec_byte_code+6778>, 0x72e165 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 0x72cbea
<exec_byte_code+1274>, 0x72e160 <exec_byte_code+6768>,
          0x72cbf0 <exec_byte_code+1280>, 0x72e181
<exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x72e174 <exec_byte_code+6788>, 0x72dcb3
<exec_byte_code+5571>, 0x72dcf0 <exec_byte_code+5632>,
          0x72dda8 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72f80c
<exec_byte_code+12572>, 0x72f786 <exec_byte_code+12438>, 0x72f736
<exec_byte_code+12358>, 0x72f6e6 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x72f695 <exec_byte_code+12197>, 0x72d9df
<exec_byte_code+4847>, 0x72dbb6 <exec_byte_code+5318>, 0x72f65a
<exec_byte_code+12138>, 0x72da33 <exec_byte_code+4931>,
          0x72db71 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x72f5da
<exec_byte_code+12010>, 0x72f5a1 <exec_byte_code+11953>, 0x72f555
<exec_byte_code+11877>, 0x72f50c <exec_byte_code+11804>,
          0x72f4bf <exec_byte_code+11727>, 0x72f432
<exec_byte_code+11586>, 0x72f39b <exec_byte_code+11435>, 0x72f2fa
<exec_byte_code+11274>, 0x72f2c1 <exec_byte_code+11217>,
          0x72f288 <exec_byte_code+11160>, 0x72f235
<exec_byte_code+11077>, 0x72f1e9 <exec_byte_code+11001>, 0x72f19d
<exec_byte_code+10925>, 0x72f14d <exec_byte_code+10845>,
          0x72f107 <exec_byte_code+10775>, 0x72f0c1
<exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x72f07b <exec_byte_code+10635>, 0x72efbf
<exec_byte_code+10447>, 0x72ef57 <exec_byte_code+10343>,
          0x72eef1 <exec_byte_code+10241>, 0x72ee8b
<exec_byte_code+10139>, 0x72ee25 <exec_byte_code+10037>, 0x72edbf
<exec_byte_code+9935>, 0x72ed59 <exec_byte_code+9833>,
          0x72ece5 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x72ec7c
<exec_byte_code+9612>, 0x72ec0b <exec_byte_code+9499>, 0x72eb43
<exec_byte_code+9299>, 0x72ea7b <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x72ea06 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x72e8be
<exec_byte_code+8654>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>, 0x72e885
<exec_byte_code+8597>, 0x72e84c <exec_byte_code+8540>,
          0x72e737 <exec_byte_code+8263>, 0x72e6de
<exec_byte_code+8174>, 0x72e6a5 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x72e667
<exec_byte_code+8055>, 0x72e629 <exec_byte_code+7993>,
          0x72e5e3 <exec_byte_code+7923>, 0x72e5a8
<exec_byte_code+7864>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e51b
<exec_byte_code+7723>, 0x72e4b5 <exec_byte_code+7621>,
          0x72e477 <exec_byte_code+7559>, 0x72e411
<exec_byte_code+7457>, 0x72e3c3 <exec_byte_code+7379>, 0x72e38a
<exec_byte_code+7322>, 0x72cc98 <exec_byte_code+1448>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72e33b
<exec_byte_code+7243>, 0x72e299 <exec_byte_code+7081>, 0x72e260
<exec_byte_code+7024>, 0x72e20f <exec_byte_code+6943>,
          0x72e1c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 0x72d994
<exec_byte_code+4772>, 0x72d95b <exec_byte_code+4715>, 0x72d890
<exec_byte_code+4512>, 0x72d814 <exec_byte_code+4388>,
          0x72d7c8 <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x72d78a
<exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x72d751 <exec_byte_code+4193>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72dede <exec_byte_code+6126>,
          0x72e0d8 <exec_byte_code+6632>, 0x72da78
<exec_byte_code+5000>, 0x72e091 <exec_byte_code+6561>, 0x72e04d
<exec_byte_code+6493>, 0x72e009 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
          0x72df54 <exec_byte_code+6244>, 0x72df26
<exec_byte_code+6198>, 0x72db04 <exec_byte_code+5140>, 0x72deb3
<exec_byte_code+6083>, 0x72ddf1 <exec_byte_code+5889>,
          0x72ddb6 <exec_byte_code+5830>, 0x72de60
<exec_byte_code+6000>, 0x72dc52 <exec_byte_code+5474>, 0x72dc02
<exec_byte_code+5394>, 0x72f8d2 <exec_byte_code+12770>,
          0x72f868 <exec_byte_code+12664>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72d6ff <exec_byte_code+4111>, 0x72d66a
<exec_byte_code+3962>, 0x72d5cf <exec_byte_code+3807>,
          0x72d594 <exec_byte_code+3748>, 0x72d556
<exec_byte_code+3686>, 0x72d50a <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x72d4be
<exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x72d472 <exec_byte_code+3458>,
          0x72d426 <exec_byte_code+3382>, 0x72d3c3
<exec_byte_code+3283>, 0x72d377 <exec_byte_code+3207>, 0x72d32b
<exec_byte_code+3131>, 0x72d2f2 <exec_byte_code+3074>,
          0x72d29e <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x72d243
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x72d1fa <exec_byte_code+2826>, 0x72d1b1
<exec_byte_code+2753>, 0x72d170 <exec_byte_code+2688>,
          0x72e992 <exec_byte_code+8866>, 0x72e917
<exec_byte_code+8743>, 0x72d0f3 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x72d079
<exec_byte_code+2441>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x72f46b <exec_byte_code+11643>, 0x72f027
<exec_byte_code+10551>, 0x72e790 <exec_byte_code+8352>, 0x72cf84
<exec_byte_code+2196>, 0x72cf32 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72cef0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x72ce80
<exec_byte_code+1936>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>,
          0x48d004 <exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x48d004
<exec_byte_code-2750188>, 0x72ce33 <exec_byte_code+1859> <repeats 64
times>}
#75 0x00000000006d416e in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7fcd0a7ec8a5),
args=<optimized out>, count=...) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3226
        arg_vector = 0x7ffe7f7cf640
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        numargs = 0
        args_left = <optimized out>
#76 0x00000000006c7280 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2656
        original_fun = XIL(0x7fcd09e81508)
        original_args = XIL(0)
        count = {
          bytes = 128
        }
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {XIL(0x1), XIL(0x818639), XIL(0x7fcd2bc01000),
XIL(0x84bb3f), XIL(0x4008000000000000), XIL(0x60),
XIL(0x7ffe7f7cf770), make_fixnum(1784456)}
        retry = <optimized out>
#77 0x000000000060d385 in Feval (lexical=XIL(0x38),
form=XIL(0x7fcd0aa51deb)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2468
        count = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
#78 top_level_2 () at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1190
        setup_handler = <optimized out>
        res = <optimized out>
#79 0x00000000006be65e in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x60d330
<top_level_2>, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=0x6098f0 <cmd_error>)
    at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1623
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7fcd0b364320
#80 0x000000000060d4dd in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=XIL(0)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1202
No locals.
#81 0x00000000006be3fe in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x155b0),
func=0x60d4b0 <top_level_1>, arg=XIL(0)) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1302
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7fcd0b3641e8
#82 0x000000000060db33 in command_loop () at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1151
No locals.
#83 0x000000000060dc9f in recursive_edit_1 () at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:760
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#84 0x000000000060df23 in Frecursive_edit () at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:843
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#85 0x0000000000492fa2 in main (argc=<optimized out>,
argv=0x7ffe7f7cfb58) at
/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:2580
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
You can't do that without a process to debug.