Subject: bug#8133: closed (Re: bug#7616: 24.0.50; bidi; emacs crashes with SIGABRT)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:49:02 +0000

Your bug report

#7616: 24.0.50; Point movement problem with bidi reordering turned on

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7616: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7616
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#7616: 24.0.50; bidi; emacs crashes with SIGABRT
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:50:42 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:04:56 +0200
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> Another recipe to trigger the same bug:
> 
>   emacs -Q --eval "(setq-default bidi-display-reordering t)" etc\NEWS
> -f vc-annotate
> 
> then type "v" (which runs vc-annotate-toggle-annotation-visibility)
> and move around the "*Annotate NEWS (rev ...)*" buffer with up/down.

Right, thanks.

Should be fixed now on the trunk (revision 105208).

Subject: 24.0.50; Point movement problem with bidi reordering turned on
From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:20:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe:
emacs -Q                        > Start emacs
M-: (setq bidi-display-reordering t) RET > Turn on bidi reordering
C-h i m elisp RET               > Enter the elisp info buffer
C-s Sequences RET               > Move to the Sequences Arrays Vectors line
C-n                             > Move down one line
C-p                             > Try to move up one line
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again

Each `C-p' causes the point to move not backward, but forward, and after
a bit it gets stuck in a strange loop on the Hash Tables entry.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-02-20 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-imagemagick' '--verbose' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-p C-n C-f C-f C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <escape> < C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p <escape> < C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-f C-f C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-p C-p C-p <escape> < C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-h k C-n M-x d e b u g - o n <tab> <return> 
n e x t - l i n <tab> - n o <tab> <return> n l C-n 
d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d c d c d c c d d 
d d d d d d d d c d c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d 
d d d d d d q M-: ( p o i n t - m i n ) <return> C-u 
C-x = C-x = C-n q C-x 1 M-x c a n c e l - d e b <tab> 
<return> <return> <help-echo> C-x C-f ~ / . e , m <backspace> 
<backspace> m a <tab> . e <tab> <return> C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-s b i d i C-n C-a <switch-frame> M-x 
r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 185k [2 times]
nnimap read 186k [3 times]
nnimap read 187k [2 times]
nnimap read 188k [7 times]
nnimap read 189k [2 times]
nnimap read 190k [3 times]
nnimap read 191k [2 times]
nnimap read 192k [2 times]
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/proto-stream hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/proto-stream
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-util url-parse url-vars vc-rcs quail newcomment
cl-specs edebug thai-util thai-word lao-util info shr-color color
jka-compr tabify man shr ebrowse ebuff-menu electric grep dired-aux
vc-bzr sha1 hex-util cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tramp-cache bbdb-hooks gnus-fun
dabbrev multi-isearch vc-git find-func debug cus-start cus-load nndoc
flow-fill etags gnus-dup browse-url gnus-uu yenc qp vc-dispatcher vc-svn
mule-util sort ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 rot13 disp-table epa-file epa epg nnimap
parse-time utf7 netrc nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-cache edmacro kmacro gnus-demon nntp proto-stream starttls tls nnir
gnus-sum macroexp gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
flyspell ispell server uptimes pp uniquify warnings descr-text help-mode
view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
assoc gnus-util time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage
password-cache rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn
wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml
camldebug thingatpt derived shell caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml
advice help-fns advice-preload compile imenu message sendmail rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-load generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dired-x easymenu dired
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ring cl tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])