Subject: bug#76142: [PATCH] Eglot: do not activate unsupported menu items

From: Felician Nemeth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2025 12:45:44 +0100

> Thanks, felicián.  Feel free to push and close this issue.

I don't have access rights to push.

> Re outline mode, I'm not sure it would help.  You can already use tab
> to navigate buttons.

I have not used call hierarchies long enough to have a strong opinion,
but maybe starting with fully open hierarchy is more useful than the
current closed one.  For example:

[-]  ∘ funcb
 |-[-]  ← funca
 |  `-   ← main
 `-   ← main

vs:

[+]  ∘ funcb

And in the former case, 'Up' and 'Next Same Level' commands can be
useful.

> What do other modes that display tree widgets from tree-widget.el do?

I don't know.  If Eglot just relies on the tree-widget library, then
maybe that library should be enhanced with more navigation commands
instead.