Subject: bug#76136: closed (Re: bug#76136: 30.0.93; next-single-char-property-change)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 12:26:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76136: 30.0.93; next-single-char-property-change

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76136: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76136
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76136: 30.0.93; next-single-char-property-change
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Psionic K <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 14:25:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Psionic K <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 20:47:25 +0900
> 
> Close it.  I never observed the issue again after upgrading.  No useful evidence will emerge.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 30.0.93; next-single-char-property-change
From: Psionic K <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2025 08:25:20 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've narrowed down a situation where Emacs becomes non-responsive
without kill -USR2 intervention.  The debugger is consistently
producing the following stack:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (quit)
  (setq start (next-single-char-property-change start 'jinx--pending
nil (next-single-char-property-change start 'invisible nil end)))
  (while (and (< start end) (eq flag (not (and (get-text-property
start 'jinx--pending) (not (invisible-p start)))))) (setq start
(next-single-char-property-change start 'jinx--pending nil
(next-single-char-property-change start 'invisible nil end))))
  jinx--find-visible-pending(37816 39588 t)
  (let* ((from (jinx--find-visible-pending pos end t)) (to
(jinx--find-visible-pending from end nil))) (if (< from to) (setq pos
(jinx--check-region from to retry)) (setq pos to)))
  (while (< pos end) (let* ((from (jinx--find-visible-pending pos end
t)) (to (jinx--find-visible-pending from end nil))) (if (< from to)
(setq pos (jinx--check-region from to retry)) (setq pos to))))
  (let ((pos start) (retry (and (eq (window-buffer) (current-buffer))
(symbolp real-last-command) (string-match-p "self-insert-command\\'"
(symbol-name real-last-command)) (window-point)))) (while (< pos end)
(let* ((from (jinx--find-visible-pending pos end t)) (to
(jinx--find-visible-pending from end nil))) (if (< from to) (setq pos
(jinx--check-region from to retry)) (setq pos to)))))
  jinx--check-pending(37816 39588)
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending
(window-start win) (window-end win)))
  (if s (save-current-buffer (set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending
(window-start win) (window-end win))) nil)
  (let* ((buffer (and t (window-buffer win))) (s (and buffer
(buffer-local-value 'jinx-mode buffer)))) (if s (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending (window-start win)
(window-end win))) nil))
  (let ((win (car tail))) (let* ((buffer (and t (window-buffer win)))
(s (and buffer (buffer-local-value 'jinx-mode buffer)))) (if s
(save-current-buffer (set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending
(window-start win) (window-end win))) nil)) (setq tail (cdr tail)))
  (while tail (let ((win (car tail))) (let* ((buffer (and t
(window-buffer win))) (s (and buffer (buffer-local-value 'jinx-mode
buffer)))) (if s (save-current-buffer (set-buffer buffer)
(jinx--check-pending (window-start win) (window-end win))) nil)) (setq
tail (cdr tail))))
  (let ((tail (window-list frame 'no-miniwindow))) (while tail (let
((win (car tail))) (let* ((buffer (and t (window-buffer win))) (s (and
buffer (buffer-local-value ... buffer)))) (if s (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending (window-start win)
(window-end win))) nil)) (setq tail (cdr tail)))))
  (let ((frame (car tail))) (let ((tail (window-list frame
'no-miniwindow))) (while tail (let ((win (car tail))) (let* ((buffer
(and t ...)) (s (and buffer ...))) (if s (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer buffer) (jinx--check-pending ... ...)) nil)) (setq tail
(cdr tail))))) (setq tail (cdr tail)))
  (while tail (let ((frame (car tail))) (let ((tail (window-list frame
'no-miniwindow))) (while tail (let ((win (car tail))) (let* ((buffer
...) (s ...)) (if s (save-current-buffer ... ...) nil)) (setq tail
(cdr tail))))) (setq tail (cdr tail))))
  (let ((tail (frame-list))) (while tail (let ((frame (car tail)))
(let ((tail (window-list frame 'no-miniwindow))) (while tail (let
((win ...)) (let* (... ...) (if s ... nil)) (setq tail (cdr tail)))))
(setq tail (cdr tail)))))
  jinx--timer-handler()
  apply(jinx--timer-handler nil)
  timer-event-handler([t 0 2 0 nil nil nil idle 0 nil])

This situation has been somewhat consistently reachable while running
GPTel's tool use overlay right after contents have been inserted by
the streaming chat request.  Jinx will be looking for the property
changes to decide where to spell check.  The interface becomes mostly
non-responsive to any commands including ESC ESC ESC.  Tooltips etc
are responsive.  Workaround is disable jinx.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-01-19
Repository revision: emacs-30.0.93
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-cairo --with-xft --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=kime
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  parrot-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/nix/store/cbc5ixnmfs52rpzh7ahcb2jaz4hsywz9-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
hides /nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/transient
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-src
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-version
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element-ast hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-list
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-id
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-num
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides
/nix/store/kycsjimza2fy6x3p9qs1psdr955kvk2y-emacs-unstable-30.0.93/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug hl-line display-line-numbers
emoji-labels emoji multisession sqlite macrostep-c cmacexp cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine dabbrev
descr-text helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace cl-print info-look
elisp-refs gptel-curl gptel-transient org-appear visual-wrap org-modern
org-transclusion org-transclusion-font-lock org-transclusion-src-lines
text-clone oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom mm-url gnus nnheader range ol-irc ol-info ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 jka-compr ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
pulse erc-track erc-services erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match
erc-list erc-goodies erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-join ivy-prescient counsel compile swiper prescient char-fold ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir doom-themes-ext-org time lispy hydra lv
lispy-inline edebug help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local zoutline
rainbow-delimiters company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-files company-clang company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc vc-dispatcher transducers pos-tip envrc
inheritenv git-gutter git-modes gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode
gitattributes-mode git-messenger popup dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap
hl-todo doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
parrot parrot-progress parrot-rotate magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
shell magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor crm posimacs-dark-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
yaml-pro yaml-pro-format yaml-pro-edit kele yaml vtable mule-util plz
memoize ht f async kubedoc exec-path-from-shell yasnippet company
orderless list-environment nixpkgs-fmt reformatter org-ml unfill dslide
ox-gfm ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
coke moc transient rect face-remap org-make-toc s dash diary-lib
diary-loaddefs gptel-org org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
org-keys oc cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat avl-tree org-version org-macs image-mode exif hide-mode-line
visual-fill-column edmacro kmacro keycast keypression vlf-setup vlf
advice vlf-base vlf-tune keyfreq mandelbrot snow color restart-emacs
desktop frameset keymap-utils info-colors sicp macrostep elisp-depend
sly info sly-completion derived sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common
apropos etags fileloop generator xref arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
thingatpt browse-url general gptel gptel-openai avy rotate command-log
autorevert filenotify ws-butler cus-start gcmh transducers-autoloads
erk-autoloads license-templates-autoloads transient-showcase-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads clippy-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads eat-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads
popup-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
dashboard-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads parrot-autoloads
champagne-autoloads posframe-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads kele-autoloads async-autoloads
memoize-autoloads plz-autoloads yaml-autoloads kubedoc-autoloads
kubernetes-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads request-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
orderless-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads company-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads spinner-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads list-environment-autoloads nixpkgs-fmt-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads org-ml-autoloads unfill-autoloads dslide-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads coke-autoloads moc-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads org-make-toc-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orgit-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-loaddefs counsel-projectile-autoloads
projectile-ripgrep-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads projectile-autoloads
counsel-autoloads nerd-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads
keycast-autoloads keypression-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
vlf-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads mandelbrot-autoloads snow-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads keymap-utils-autoloads helpful-autoloads
f-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads macrostep-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
lispy-autoloads ace-window-autoloads iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads sly-autoloads general-autoloads gptel-autoloads
transient-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
avy-autoloads rotate-autoloads command-log-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads init emacscustom-extra posimacs-init posimacs-jinx jinx
pcase posimacs-terminal ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util posimacs-style shortdoc
rust-ts-mode c-ts-common treesit posimacs-prog posimacs-org
posimacs-extras erc format-spec erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs posimacs-elisp ert ewoc debug backtrace
find-func elec-pair ielm comint ansi-osc ansi-color help-at-pt
posimacs-cl posimacs-bindings posimacs-ai windmove pixel-scroll cua-base
ring project recentf tree-widget bookmark text-property-search dired
dired-loaddefs saveplace delsel repeat server autoinsert cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit auto-compile comp comp-cstr cl-extra help-mode
warnings comp-run comp-common rx no-littering compat
auto-compile-autoloads no-littering-autoloads elpaca-use-package
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap
elpaca-menu-org elpaca elpaca-process cl-loaddefs cl-lib
elpaca-autoloads posimacs-early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
nil