Subject: bug#76123: [PATCH] Eliminate savehist duplicated symbols

From: Ship Mints <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 19:04:27 -0500

Stefan,

Revised patch attached with two tests to get savehist tests started. One is
a basic functions test and the other a duplicate test. They probably could
be combined into one test, tbh, but not precisely sure what the Emacs Core
testing regime is for functionality.

I tested on both Emacs 29 with the duplicate issue and with the duplicate
avoidance patch applied.

-Stephane

On Fri, Feb 7, 2025 at 4:59 PM Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ship Mints <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Let's handle this tiny bug fix separately.
> >
> > I'll take a look and create a simple test to get it started another bug
> > report.
>
> SGTM.  Thanks for doing that.
>