Subject: bug#76121: 31.0.50; crash in uniscribe_close

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 15:41:53 +0000

Emacs crashes when a font is closed in GC on Windows.
This happens spontaneously. I have observed it while
typing into an Emacs window, and on a timer event when no
frame was visible. I am not sure that deleting a frame is
necessary, but I can reliably reproduce the crash with
the following recipe.

Recipe:
  ## Start Emacs server in gdb. In a command prompt:
    gdb --args ./emacs -Q --daemon
    run
  ## Create a frame. In second command prompt:
    emacsclient -nc
  ## In Emacs
    C-x 5 0 ;; delete-frame
  ## Create another frame:
    emacsclient -nc
  ## Emacs server crashes.

Backtrace:

Thread 1 received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007ff7bb45a0bf in release_com (i=0xbfb570) at w32dwrite.c:494
494           ((IUnknown *) (*i))->lpVtbl->Release (*i);
(gdb) print *((IUnknown *) (*i))
$1 = {
  lpVtbl = 0x0
}
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ff7bb45a0bf in release_com (i=0xbfb570) at w32dwrite.c:494
No locals.
#1  0x00007ff7bb45a284 in w32_dwrite_free_cached_face
(cache=0x58e2680) at w32dwrite.c:574
No locals.
#2  0x00007ff7bb455fbe in uniscribe_close (font=0x6bb2da0) at w32uniscribe.c:206
        uniscribe_font = 0x6bb2da0
#3  0x00007ff7bb319d33 in cleanup_vector (vector=0x6bb2da0) at alloc.c:3241
        font = 0x6bb2da0
        drv = 0x7ff7bb600ca0 <harfbuzz_font_driver>
#4  0x00007ff7bb31a05c in sweep_vectors () at alloc.c:3410
        nbytes = 112
        total_bytes = 368
        free_this_block = false
        block = 0x6bb2c30
        bprev = 0x6bb4c50
        lv = 0x0
        lvprev = 0x7ff7bb5d33a8 <large_vectors>
        vector = 0x6bb2c30
        next = 0x6bb2da0
#5  0x00007ff7bb31ff95 in gc_sweep () at alloc.c:7240
No locals.
#6  0x00007ff7bb31df56 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6073
        tail = XIL(0)
        buffer = XIL(0x50ecfd5)
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        message_p = false
        count = {
          bytes = 992
        }
        start = {
          tv_sec = 1738941288,
          tv_nsec = 367632000
        }
        tot_before = 18446744073709551615
        visitor = {
          visit = 0x7ff7bb31d88c <mark_object_root_visitor>,
          data = 0x0
        }
#7  0x00007ff7bb31dbb2 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:5908
No locals.
#8  0x00007ff7bb34d726 in maybe_gc () at C:/projects/emacs/src/lisp.h:5865
No locals.
#9  0x00007ff7bb3545a8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfb9a0) at eval.c:3065
        count = {
          bytes = 960
        }
        val = XIL(0xffff800800000001)
#10 0x00007ff7bb350dad in internal_condition_case_n
(bfun=0x7ff7bb3544a8 <Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0xbfb9a0,
handlers=XIL(0x30),
    hfun=0x7ff7bb354679 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1682
        val = XIL(0x50d3ce5)
        c = 0x6ba9b90
#11 0x00007ff7bb35473a in safe_funcall (nargs=2, args=0xbfb9a0) at eval.c:3098
        count = {
          bytes = 928
        }
        val = XIL(0)
#12 0x00007ff7bb2ab45d in map_keymap_canonical (map=XIL(0x4363fab),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfba00) at
keymap.c:609
No locals.
#13 0x00007ff7bb1f0bca in single_keymap_panes (keymap=XIL(0x4363fab),
pane_name=XIL(0), prefix=XIL(0xffff800848d90c80), maxdepth=7) at
menu.c:290
        skp = {
          pending_maps = XIL(0),
          maxdepth = 7,
          notbuttons = 0
        }
#14 0x00007ff7bb1f1279 in single_menu_item
(key=XIL(0xffff800848d90c80), item=XIL(0x4363f6b), dummy=XIL(0),
skp_v=0xbfbc90) at menu.c:431
        map = XIL(0x4363fab)
        item_string = XIL(0x4364d04)
        enabled = XIL(0x30)
        res = true
        skp = 0xbfbc90
#15 0x00007ff7bb2aafc5 in map_keymap_item (fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71
<single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), key=XIL(0xffff800848d90c80),
val=XIL(0x4363f6b),
    data=0xbfbc90) at keymap.c:504
No locals.
#16 0x00007ff7bb2ab172 in map_keymap_internal (map=XIL(0x3e41fe3),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfbc90) at
keymap.c:551
        binding = XIL(0x3e41c53)
        tail = XIL(0x3e421a3)
#17 0x00007ff7bb2ab47f in map_keymap_canonical (map=XIL(0x3e41fe3),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfbc90) at
keymap.c:611
No locals.
#18 0x00007ff7bb1f0bca in single_keymap_panes (keymap=XIL(0x4360d33),
pane_name=XIL(0), prefix=XIL(0xffff800848af5c50), maxdepth=8) at
menu.c:290
        skp = {
          pending_maps = XIL(0),
          maxdepth = 8,
          notbuttons = 0
        }
#19 0x00007ff7bb1f1279 in single_menu_item
(key=XIL(0xffff800848af5c50), item=XIL(0x4376353), dummy=XIL(0),
skp_v=0xbfbf20) at menu.c:431
        map = XIL(0x4360d33)
        item_string = XIL(0x43763c4)
        enabled = XIL(0x30)
        res = true
        skp = 0xbfbf20
#20 0x00007ff7bb2aafc5 in map_keymap_item (fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71
<single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), key=XIL(0xffff800848af5c50),
val=XIL(0x4376353),
    data=0xbfbf20) at keymap.c:504
No locals.
#21 0x00007ff7bb2ab172 in map_keymap_internal (map=XIL(0x3e4e1e3),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfbf20) at
keymap.c:551
        binding = XIL(0x3e4e133)
        tail = XIL(0x3e4e233)
#22 0x00007ff7bb2ab47f in map_keymap_canonical (map=XIL(0x3e4e1e3),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfbf20) at
keymap.c:611
No locals.
#23 0x00007ff7bb1f0bca in single_keymap_panes (keymap=XIL(0x4375e73),
pane_name=XIL(0), prefix=XIL(0xffff80084895a048), maxdepth=9) at
menu.c:290
        skp = {
          pending_maps = XIL(0),
          maxdepth = 9,
          notbuttons = 0
        }
#24 0x00007ff7bb1f1279 in single_menu_item
(key=XIL(0xffff80084895a048), item=XIL(0x4375e43), dummy=XIL(0),
skp_v=0xbfc1b0) at menu.c:431
        map = XIL(0x4375e73)
        item_string = XIL(0x4378c64)
        enabled = XIL(0x30)
        res = true
        skp = 0xbfc1b0
#25 0x00007ff7bb2aafc5 in map_keymap_item (fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71
<single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), key=XIL(0xffff80084895a048),
val=XIL(0x4375e43),
    data=0xbfc1b0) at keymap.c:504
No locals.
#26 0x00007ff7bb2ab172 in map_keymap_internal (map=XIL(0x3e4cd13),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfc1b0) at
keymap.c:551
        binding = XIL(0x3e4cc03)
        tail = XIL(0x3e4cd93)
#27 0x00007ff7bb2ab47f in map_keymap_canonical (map=XIL(0x3e4cd13),
fun=0x7ff7bb1f0c71 <single_menu_item>, args=XIL(0), data=0xbfc1b0) at
keymap.c:611
No locals.
#28 0x00007ff7bb1f0bca in single_keymap_panes (keymap=XIL(0x436c59b),
pane_name=XIL(0x436c74c), prefix=XIL(0xffff800848d93e30), maxdepth=10)
at menu.c:290
        skp = {
          pending_maps = XIL(0),
          maxdepth = 10,
          notbuttons = 0
        }
#29 0x00007ff7bb1f189e in parse_single_submenu
(item_key=XIL(0xffff800848d93e30), item_name=XIL(0x4367e9c),
maps=XIL(0)) at menu.c:556
        prompt = XIL(0x436c74c)
        i = 0
        mapvec = 0xbfc240
        top_level_items = false
        sa_avail = 16376
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 928
        }
        len = 1
#30 0x00007ff7bb433981 in set_frame_menubar (f=0x4f5b0b0, deep_p=true)
at w32menu.c:565
        key = XIL(0xffff800848d93e30)
        string = XIL(0x4367e9c)
        maps = XIL(0x3e65703)
        buffer = XIL(0x435e3bd)
        specpdl_count = {
          bytes = 736
        }
        previous_menu_items_used = 0
        previous_items = 0xbfc550
        prev = 0x435e3b8
        menubar_widget = 0x0
        items = XIL(0x6bc5c75)
        wv = 0x7ff7bb5e14b0 <lispsym+54288>
        first_wv = 0x155a0
        prev_wv = 0x0
        i = 8
        last_i = 8
        submenu_start = 0xbfc4c0
        submenu_end = 0xbfc430
        submenu_top_level_items = 0xbfc310
        submenu_n_panes = 0xbfc3a0
#31 0x00007ff7bb41d20c in w32_set_menu_bar_lines (f=0x4f5b0b0,
value=make_fixnum(1), oldval=XIL(0)) at w32fns.c:1713
        old = 0 '\000'
        new = 1 '\001'
#32 0x00007ff7bb16f155 in handle_frame_param (f=0x4f5b0b0,
prop=XIL(0xd410), val=make_fixnum(1), old_value=XIL(0)) at
frame.c:4613
        handler = 0x7ff7bb41d112 <w32_set_menu_bar_lines>
        param_index = make_fixnum(15)
#33 0x00007ff7bb16f8be in gui_set_frame_parameters_1 (f=0x4f5b0b0,
alist=XIL(0), default_parameter=true) at frame.c:4761
        old_value = XIL(0)
        prop = XIL(0xd410)
        val = make_fixnum(1)
        tail = XIL(0)
        frame = XIL(0x4f5b0b5)
        width = -1
        height = -1
        width_change = false
        height_change = false
        left = XIL(0x60)
        top = XIL(0x60)
        icon_left = XIL(0x60)
        icon_top = XIL(0x60)
        fullscreen = XIL(0)
        fullscreen_change = false
        parms = 0xbfc700
        values = 0xbfc708
        i = 0
        j = 0
        size = 1
        left_no_change = false
        top_no_change = false
        parent_done = -1
        outer_done = -1
        sa_avail = 16368
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 736
        }
#34 0x00007ff7bb1733f6 in gui_default_parameter (f=0x4f5b0b0,
alist=XIL(0x3e649f3), prop=XIL(0xd410), deflt=make_fixnum(1),
xprop=0x0, xclass=0x0,
    type=RES_TYPE_NUMBER) at frame.c:6002
        tem = make_fixnum(1)
        was_unbound = true
        arg = XIL(0xbfc873)
#35 0x00007ff7bb427570 in Fx_create_frame (parameters=XIL(0x3e649f3))
at w32fns.c:6521
        f = 0x4f5b0b0
        frame = XIL(0x4f5b0b5)
        tem = XIL(0x60)
        name = XIL(0x60)
        minibuffer_only = false
        window_prompting = 0
        count = {
          bytes = 704
        }
        display = XIL(0x4fa26e4)
        dpyinfo = 0x7ff7bb6006e0 <one_w32_display_info>
        parent = XIL(0)
        parent_frame = XIL(0)
        kb = 0x4fb4970
#36 0x00007ffc35ceb449 in
F782d6372656174652d6672616d652d776974682d6661636573_x_create_frame_with_faces_0
()
   from c:\projects\emacs\native-lisp\31.0.50-02fae885\preloaded\faces-b9447c93-9c36415b.eln
No symbol table info available.
#37 0x00007ff7bb3548b2 in funcall_subr (subr=0x40ddbe8, numargs=1,
args=0x5140100) at eval.c:3138
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfcc00), make_fixnum(35175493707240),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0x7ffc5b2a951b), XIL(0x3ee0000),
XIL(0x40ddb5d), XIL(0xbfcc30),
          make_fixnum(35175493707822)}
        a = 0x5140100
        maxargs = 1
        fun = XIL(0x7ff7bb3a9bc0)
#38 0x00007ff7bb3ab086 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x40ddb5d),
args_template=257, nargs=1, args=0x5140088) at bytecode.c:812
        call_nargs = 1
        call_fun = XIL(0x40ddbed)
        count1 = {
          bytes = 672
        }
        val = XIL(0)
        call_args = 0x5140100
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff800848b09b18)
        op = 1
        type = 3143450784
        targets = {0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
0x7ff7bb3aea4a <exec_byte_code+17899>, 0x7ff7bb3aea4c
<exec_byte_code+17901>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea4e <exec_byte_code+17903>, 0x7ff7bb3aea50
<exec_byte_code+17905>, 0x7ff7bb3aea50 <exec_byte_code+17905>,
          0x7ff7bb3aeab5 <exec_byte_code+18006>, 0x7ff7bb3aeb29
<exec_byte_code+18122>, 0x7ff7bb3aa80c <exec_byte_code+941>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa80e <exec_byte_code+943>, 0x7ff7bb3aa810
<exec_byte_code+945>, 0x7ff7bb3aa812 <exec_byte_code+947>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa814 <exec_byte_code+949>, 0x7ff7bb3aa814
<exec_byte_code+949>, 0x7ff7bb3aa81a <exec_byte_code+955>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa7db <exec_byte_code+892>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc3
<exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc5 <exec_byte_code+1894>,
          0x7ff7bb3aabc7 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc9
<exec_byte_code+1898>, 0x7ff7bb3aabcb <exec_byte_code+1900>,
          0x7ff7bb3aabcb <exec_byte_code+1900>, 0x7ff7bb3aac00
<exec_byte_code+1953>, 0x7ff7bb3aabd1 <exec_byte_code+1906>,
          0x7ff7bb3aadae <exec_byte_code+2383>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb0
<exec_byte_code+2385>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb2 <exec_byte_code+2387>,
          0x7ff7bb3aadb4 <exec_byte_code+2389>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb6
<exec_byte_code+2391>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb6 <exec_byte_code+2391>,
          0x7ff7bb3aad68 <exec_byte_code+2313>, 0x7ff7bb3aad7f
<exec_byte_code+2336>, 0x7ff7bb3aae60 <exec_byte_code+2561>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae62 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x7ff7bb3aae64
<exec_byte_code+2565>, 0x7ff7bb3aae66 <exec_byte_code+2567>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae68 <exec_byte_code+2569>, 0x7ff7bb3aae68
<exec_byte_code+2569>, 0x7ff7bb3aae1a <exec_byte_code+2491>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae31 <exec_byte_code+2514>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b1
<exec_byte_code+3410>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b3 <exec_byte_code+3412>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab1b5 <exec_byte_code+3414>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b7
<exec_byte_code+3416>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b9 <exec_byte_code+3418>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab1b9 <exec_byte_code+3418>, 0x7ff7bb3ab16b
<exec_byte_code+3340>, 0x7ff7bb3ab182 <exec_byte_code+3363>,
          0x7ff7bb3aba50 <exec_byte_code+5617>, 0x7ff7bb3ab84e
<exec_byte_code+5103>, 0x7ff7bb3ab845 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3abc9f <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x7ff7bb3abe1f <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x7ff7bb3abe81
<exec_byte_code+6690>, 0x7ff7bb3abee1 <exec_byte_code+6786>,
          0x7ff7bb3abf43 <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x7ff7bb3aaa2c
<exec_byte_code+1485>, 0x7ff7bb3aaaab <exec_byte_code+1612>,
          0x7ff7bb3abfbc <exec_byte_code+7005>, 0x7ff7bb3aa97a
<exec_byte_code+1307>, 0x7ff7bb3aab10 <exec_byte_code+1713>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac024 <exec_byte_code+7109>, 0x7ff7bb3ac089
<exec_byte_code+7210>, 0x7ff7bb3ac0d1 <exec_byte_code+7282>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac136 <exec_byte_code+7383>, 0x7ff7bb3ac19c
<exec_byte_code+7485>, 0x7ff7bb3ac288 <exec_byte_code+7721>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac2d0 <exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x7ff7bb3ac46b
<exec_byte_code+8204>, 0x7ff7bb3ac637 <exec_byte_code+8664>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac67f <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x7ff7bb3ac6c7
<exec_byte_code+8808>, 0x7ff7bb3ac72c <exec_byte_code+8909>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac791 <exec_byte_code+9010>, 0x7ff7bb3ac7f6
<exec_byte_code+9111>, 0x7ff7bb3ac87b <exec_byte_code+9244>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac8ca <exec_byte_code+9323>, 0x7ff7bb3ac919
<exec_byte_code+9402>, 0x7ff7bb3ac9e0 <exec_byte_code+9601>,
          0x7ff7bb3aca82 <exec_byte_code+9763>, 0x7ff7bb3acb24
<exec_byte_code+9925>, 0x7ff7bb3acc08 <exec_byte_code+10153>,
          0x7ff7bb3accff <exec_byte_code+10400>, 0x7ff7bb3acdf6
<exec_byte_code+10647>, 0x7ff7bb3aceed <exec_byte_code+10894>,
          0x7ff7bb3acfe4 <exec_byte_code+11141>, 0x7ff7bb3ad116
<exec_byte_code+11447>, 0x7ff7bb3ad1b9 <exec_byte_code+11610>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad2e8 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x7ff7bb3ad3ae
<exec_byte_code+12111>, 0x7ff7bb3ad474 <exec_byte_code+12309>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad7f8 <exec_byte_code+13209>, 0x7ff7bb3ab6c8
<exec_byte_code+4713>, 0x7ff7bb3ad856 <exec_byte_code+13303>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad89e <exec_byte_code+13375>, 0x7ff7bb3ad960
<exec_byte_code+13569>, 0x7ff7bb3ad9be <exec_byte_code+13663>,
          0x7ff7bb3ada1c <exec_byte_code+13757>, 0x7ff7bb3ada64
<exec_byte_code+13829>, 0x7ff7bb3adaa7 <exec_byte_code+13896>,
          0x7ff7bb3adaea <exec_byte_code+13963>, 0x7ff7bb3adb35
<exec_byte_code+14038>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3adb8a <exec_byte_code+14123>, 0x7ff7bb3adbcd
<exec_byte_code+14190>, 0x7ff7bb3adc10 <exec_byte_code+14257>,
          0x7ff7bb3adc53 <exec_byte_code+14324>, 0x7ff7bb3adc96
<exec_byte_code+14391>, 0x7ff7bb3adcd9 <exec_byte_code+14458>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab6c8 <exec_byte_code+4713>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3add21 <exec_byte_code+14530>,
          0x7ff7bb3add71 <exec_byte_code+14610>, 0x7ff7bb3addb9
<exec_byte_code+14682>, 0x7ff7bb3ade01 <exec_byte_code+14754>,
          0x7ff7bb3ade66 <exec_byte_code+14855>, 0x7ff7bb3adecb
<exec_byte_code+14956>, 0x7ff7bb3adf13 <exec_byte_code+15028>,
          0x7ff7bb3adf5b <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x7ff7bb3adfc0
<exec_byte_code+15201>, 0x7ff7bb3ae025 <exec_byte_code+15302>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae08a <exec_byte_code+15403>, 0x7ff7bb3ae0cd
<exec_byte_code+15470>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab612 <exec_byte_code+4531>, 0x7ff7bb3ab21f
<exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x7ff7bb3aa8e8 <exec_byte_code+1161>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab2c4 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 0x7ff7bb3ab348
<exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x7ff7bb3ab3c9 <exec_byte_code+3946>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab44a <exec_byte_code+4075>, 0x7ff7bb3ab5db
<exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x7ff7bb3aad15 <exec_byte_code+2230>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab691 <exec_byte_code+4658>, 0x7ff7bb3ab6ff
<exec_byte_code+4768>, 0x7ff7bb3ab78d <exec_byte_code+4910>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab7d6 <exec_byte_code+4983>, 0x7ff7bb3abaa2
<exec_byte_code+5699>, 0x7ff7bb3abb1c <exec_byte_code+5821>,
          0x7ff7bb3abba1 <exec_byte_code+5954>, 0x7ff7bb3abc0e
<exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae115 <exec_byte_code+15542>, 0x7ff7bb3ae19a
<exec_byte_code+15675>, 0x7ff7bb3ae1e2 <exec_byte_code+15747>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae22a <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x7ff7bb3ae272
<exec_byte_code+15891>, 0x7ff7bb3ae2ba <exec_byte_code+15963>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae31f <exec_byte_code+16064>, 0x7ff7bb3ae384
<exec_byte_code+16165>, 0x7ff7bb3ae3e9 <exec_byte_code+16266>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae44e <exec_byte_code+16367>, 0x7ff7bb3ae5e3
<exec_byte_code+16772>, 0x7ff7bb3ae648 <exec_byte_code+16873>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae6ad <exec_byte_code+16974>, 0x7ff7bb3ae6f5
<exec_byte_code+17046>, 0x7ff7bb3ae7bb <exec_byte_code+17244>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae881 <exec_byte_code+17442>, 0x7ff7bb3ae8c9
<exec_byte_code+17514>, 0x7ff7bb3ae911 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad5b2 <exec_byte_code+12627>, 0x7ff7bb3ad701
<exec_byte_code+12962>, 0x7ff7bb3ae960 <exec_byte_code+17665>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae9c2 <exec_byte_code+17763>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3ac210
<exec_byte_code+7601>, 0x7ff7bb3ac968 <exec_byte_code+9481>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad8e8 <exec_byte_code+13449>, 0x7ff7bb3aebb8
<exec_byte_code+18265>, 0x7ff7bb3aec2d <exec_byte_code+18382>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aecbf <exec_byte_code+18528>,
          0x7ff7bb3aed46 <exec_byte_code+18663>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aeecf <exec_byte_code+19056> <repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x7ff7bb4c8780 <main_thread+576>
        top = 0x51400f8
        pc = 0x497a8f9 "ç"
        bytestr = XIL(0x40deb3c)
        vector = XIL(0x40ddbad)
        maxdepth = make_fixnum(3)
        const_length = 1
        bytestr_length = 4
        vectorp = 0x40ddbb0
        max_stack = 3
        frame_base = 0x51400f0
        fp = 0x5140108
        bytestr_data = 0x497a8f6 "└\001!ç"
        rest = false
        mandatory = 1
        nonrest = 1
        pushedargs = 1
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x6040002
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x0
        result = XIL(0x3ee0000)
#39 0x00007ff7bb354e7a in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x40ddb5d), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x5140080) at eval.c:3229
        syms_left = make_fixnum(257)
        lexenv = XIL(0x40ddb5d)
        count = {
          bytes = 12570992
        }
        i = 140701974450202
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_rest = false
        val = XIL(0)
#40 0x00007ff7bb35436f in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x40ddb5d),
numargs=1, args=0x5140080) at eval.c:3021
        original_fun = XIL(0x40ddb5d)
#41 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x5140078) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 640
        }
        val = XIL(0x3f70001)
#42 0x00007ff7bb353779 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x5140078) at eval.c:2699
        i = 68018152
        funcall_nargs = 0
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0x3e645c3)
        fun = XIL(0x40ddb5d)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 640
        }
        numargs = 1
        retval = XIL(0xbfd2d0)
#43 0x00007ff7bb354b0f in funcall_subr (subr=0x7ff7bb4e04e0 <Sapply>,
numargs=2, args=0x5140078) at eval.c:3161
        maxargs = -2
        fun = XIL(0x7ff7bb3a9bc0)
#44 0x00007ff7bb3ab086 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x40ddf0d),
args_template=128, nargs=1, args=0xbfd9e8) at bytecode.c:812
        call_nargs = 2
        call_fun = XIL(0x7ff7bb4e04e5)
        count1 = {
          bytes = 608
        }
        val = XIL(0x40ddb5d)
        call_args = 0x5140078
        original_fun = XIL(0x3a80)
        op = 2
        type = 3143540288
        targets = {0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
0x7ff7bb3aea4a <exec_byte_code+17899>, 0x7ff7bb3aea4c
<exec_byte_code+17901>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea4e <exec_byte_code+17903>, 0x7ff7bb3aea50
<exec_byte_code+17905>, 0x7ff7bb3aea50 <exec_byte_code+17905>,
          0x7ff7bb3aeab5 <exec_byte_code+18006>, 0x7ff7bb3aeb29
<exec_byte_code+18122>, 0x7ff7bb3aa80c <exec_byte_code+941>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa80e <exec_byte_code+943>, 0x7ff7bb3aa810
<exec_byte_code+945>, 0x7ff7bb3aa812 <exec_byte_code+947>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa814 <exec_byte_code+949>, 0x7ff7bb3aa814
<exec_byte_code+949>, 0x7ff7bb3aa81a <exec_byte_code+955>,
          0x7ff7bb3aa7db <exec_byte_code+892>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc3
<exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc5 <exec_byte_code+1894>,
          0x7ff7bb3aabc7 <exec_byte_code+1896>, 0x7ff7bb3aabc9
<exec_byte_code+1898>, 0x7ff7bb3aabcb <exec_byte_code+1900>,
          0x7ff7bb3aabcb <exec_byte_code+1900>, 0x7ff7bb3aac00
<exec_byte_code+1953>, 0x7ff7bb3aabd1 <exec_byte_code+1906>,
          0x7ff7bb3aadae <exec_byte_code+2383>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb0
<exec_byte_code+2385>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb2 <exec_byte_code+2387>,
          0x7ff7bb3aadb4 <exec_byte_code+2389>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb6
<exec_byte_code+2391>, 0x7ff7bb3aadb6 <exec_byte_code+2391>,
          0x7ff7bb3aad68 <exec_byte_code+2313>, 0x7ff7bb3aad7f
<exec_byte_code+2336>, 0x7ff7bb3aae60 <exec_byte_code+2561>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae62 <exec_byte_code+2563>, 0x7ff7bb3aae64
<exec_byte_code+2565>, 0x7ff7bb3aae66 <exec_byte_code+2567>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae68 <exec_byte_code+2569>, 0x7ff7bb3aae68
<exec_byte_code+2569>, 0x7ff7bb3aae1a <exec_byte_code+2491>,
          0x7ff7bb3aae31 <exec_byte_code+2514>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b1
<exec_byte_code+3410>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b3 <exec_byte_code+3412>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab1b5 <exec_byte_code+3414>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b7
<exec_byte_code+3416>, 0x7ff7bb3ab1b9 <exec_byte_code+3418>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab1b9 <exec_byte_code+3418>, 0x7ff7bb3ab16b
<exec_byte_code+3340>, 0x7ff7bb3ab182 <exec_byte_code+3363>,
          0x7ff7bb3aba50 <exec_byte_code+5617>, 0x7ff7bb3ab84e
<exec_byte_code+5103>, 0x7ff7bb3ab845 <exec_byte_code+5094>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3abc9f <exec_byte_code+6208>,
          0x7ff7bb3abe1f <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x7ff7bb3abe81
<exec_byte_code+6690>, 0x7ff7bb3abee1 <exec_byte_code+6786>,
          0x7ff7bb3abf43 <exec_byte_code+6884>, 0x7ff7bb3aaa2c
<exec_byte_code+1485>, 0x7ff7bb3aaaab <exec_byte_code+1612>,
          0x7ff7bb3abfbc <exec_byte_code+7005>, 0x7ff7bb3aa97a
<exec_byte_code+1307>, 0x7ff7bb3aab10 <exec_byte_code+1713>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac024 <exec_byte_code+7109>, 0x7ff7bb3ac089
<exec_byte_code+7210>, 0x7ff7bb3ac0d1 <exec_byte_code+7282>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac136 <exec_byte_code+7383>, 0x7ff7bb3ac19c
<exec_byte_code+7485>, 0x7ff7bb3ac288 <exec_byte_code+7721>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac2d0 <exec_byte_code+7793>, 0x7ff7bb3ac46b
<exec_byte_code+8204>, 0x7ff7bb3ac637 <exec_byte_code+8664>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac67f <exec_byte_code+8736>, 0x7ff7bb3ac6c7
<exec_byte_code+8808>, 0x7ff7bb3ac72c <exec_byte_code+8909>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac791 <exec_byte_code+9010>, 0x7ff7bb3ac7f6
<exec_byte_code+9111>, 0x7ff7bb3ac87b <exec_byte_code+9244>,
          0x7ff7bb3ac8ca <exec_byte_code+9323>, 0x7ff7bb3ac919
<exec_byte_code+9402>, 0x7ff7bb3ac9e0 <exec_byte_code+9601>,
          0x7ff7bb3aca82 <exec_byte_code+9763>, 0x7ff7bb3acb24
<exec_byte_code+9925>, 0x7ff7bb3acc08 <exec_byte_code+10153>,
          0x7ff7bb3accff <exec_byte_code+10400>, 0x7ff7bb3acdf6
<exec_byte_code+10647>, 0x7ff7bb3aceed <exec_byte_code+10894>,
          0x7ff7bb3acfe4 <exec_byte_code+11141>, 0x7ff7bb3ad116
<exec_byte_code+11447>, 0x7ff7bb3ad1b9 <exec_byte_code+11610>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad2e8 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x7ff7bb3ad3ae
<exec_byte_code+12111>, 0x7ff7bb3ad474 <exec_byte_code+12309>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad7f8 <exec_byte_code+13209>, 0x7ff7bb3ab6c8
<exec_byte_code+4713>, 0x7ff7bb3ad856 <exec_byte_code+13303>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad89e <exec_byte_code+13375>, 0x7ff7bb3ad960
<exec_byte_code+13569>, 0x7ff7bb3ad9be <exec_byte_code+13663>,
          0x7ff7bb3ada1c <exec_byte_code+13757>, 0x7ff7bb3ada64
<exec_byte_code+13829>, 0x7ff7bb3adaa7 <exec_byte_code+13896>,
          0x7ff7bb3adaea <exec_byte_code+13963>, 0x7ff7bb3adb35
<exec_byte_code+14038>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3adb8a <exec_byte_code+14123>, 0x7ff7bb3adbcd
<exec_byte_code+14190>, 0x7ff7bb3adc10 <exec_byte_code+14257>,
          0x7ff7bb3adc53 <exec_byte_code+14324>, 0x7ff7bb3adc96
<exec_byte_code+14391>, 0x7ff7bb3adcd9 <exec_byte_code+14458>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab6c8 <exec_byte_code+4713>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3add21 <exec_byte_code+14530>,
          0x7ff7bb3add71 <exec_byte_code+14610>, 0x7ff7bb3addb9
<exec_byte_code+14682>, 0x7ff7bb3ade01 <exec_byte_code+14754>,
          0x7ff7bb3ade66 <exec_byte_code+14855>, 0x7ff7bb3adecb
<exec_byte_code+14956>, 0x7ff7bb3adf13 <exec_byte_code+15028>,
          0x7ff7bb3adf5b <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x7ff7bb3adfc0
<exec_byte_code+15201>, 0x7ff7bb3ae025 <exec_byte_code+15302>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae08a <exec_byte_code+15403>, 0x7ff7bb3ae0cd
<exec_byte_code+15470>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab612 <exec_byte_code+4531>, 0x7ff7bb3ab21f
<exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x7ff7bb3aa8e8 <exec_byte_code+1161>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab2c4 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 0x7ff7bb3ab348
<exec_byte_code+3817>, 0x7ff7bb3ab3c9 <exec_byte_code+3946>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab44a <exec_byte_code+4075>, 0x7ff7bb3ab5db
<exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x7ff7bb3aad15 <exec_byte_code+2230>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab691 <exec_byte_code+4658>, 0x7ff7bb3ab6ff
<exec_byte_code+4768>, 0x7ff7bb3ab78d <exec_byte_code+4910>,
          0x7ff7bb3ab7d6 <exec_byte_code+4983>, 0x7ff7bb3abaa2
<exec_byte_code+5699>, 0x7ff7bb3abb1c <exec_byte_code+5821>,
          0x7ff7bb3abba1 <exec_byte_code+5954>, 0x7ff7bb3abc0e
<exec_byte_code+6063>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae115 <exec_byte_code+15542>, 0x7ff7bb3ae19a
<exec_byte_code+15675>, 0x7ff7bb3ae1e2 <exec_byte_code+15747>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae22a <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x7ff7bb3ae272
<exec_byte_code+15891>, 0x7ff7bb3ae2ba <exec_byte_code+15963>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae31f <exec_byte_code+16064>, 0x7ff7bb3ae384
<exec_byte_code+16165>, 0x7ff7bb3ae3e9 <exec_byte_code+16266>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae44e <exec_byte_code+16367>, 0x7ff7bb3ae5e3
<exec_byte_code+16772>, 0x7ff7bb3ae648 <exec_byte_code+16873>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae6ad <exec_byte_code+16974>, 0x7ff7bb3ae6f5
<exec_byte_code+17046>, 0x7ff7bb3ae7bb <exec_byte_code+17244>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae881 <exec_byte_code+17442>, 0x7ff7bb3ae8c9
<exec_byte_code+17514>, 0x7ff7bb3ae911 <exec_byte_code+17586>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad5b2 <exec_byte_code+12627>, 0x7ff7bb3ad701
<exec_byte_code+12962>, 0x7ff7bb3ae960 <exec_byte_code+17665>,
          0x7ff7bb3ae9c2 <exec_byte_code+17763>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3ac210
<exec_byte_code+7601>, 0x7ff7bb3ac968 <exec_byte_code+9481>,
          0x7ff7bb3ad8e8 <exec_byte_code+13449>, 0x7ff7bb3aebb8
<exec_byte_code+18265>, 0x7ff7bb3aec2d <exec_byte_code+18382>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aecbf <exec_byte_code+18528>,
          0x7ff7bb3aed46 <exec_byte_code+18663>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24
<exec_byte_code+17861>, 0x7ff7bb3aea24 <exec_byte_code+17861>,
          0x7ff7bb3aeecf <exec_byte_code+19056> <repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x7ff7bb4c8780 <main_thread+576>
        top = 0x5140070
        pc = 0x48f714d "ç"
        bytestr = XIL(0x3f7cedc)
        vector = XIL(0x40ddf3d)
        maxdepth = make_fixnum(14)
        const_length = 15
        bytestr_length = 42
        vectorp = 0x40ddf40
        max_stack = 14
        frame_base = 0x5140060
        fp = 0x51400d0
        bytestr_data = 0x48f7124 "\fãÃ\002\r\"Ã\001└\"å%"
        rest = true
        mandatory = 0
        nonrest = 0
        pushedargs = 0
        saved_quitcounter = 0 '\000'
        saved_vectorp = 0x4f55bd3
        saved_bytestr_data = 0x6b9b810 "\v¡║\r¡║\020ÌôH\b\200  "
        result = XIL(0xbfd4c0)
#45 0x00007ff7bb354e7a in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x40ddf0d), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0xbfd9e8) at eval.c:3229
        syms_left = make_fixnum(128)
        lexenv = XIL(0x40ddf0d)
        count = {
          bytes = 66133728
        }
        i = 140701974450202
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_rest = false
        val = XIL(0x40ddc60)
#46 0x00007ff7bb35436f in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x40ddf0d),
numargs=1, args=0xbfd9e8) at eval.c:3021
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff800848b09bc0)
#47 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfd9e0) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 576
        }
        val = XIL(0x3f11eb0)
#48 0x00007ffc35f45e1f in F6d616b652d6672616d65_make_frame_0 () from
c:\projects\emacs\native-lisp\31.0.50-02fae885\preloaded\frame-b40fc590-e42bf9ba.eln
No symbol table info available.
#49 0x00007ff7bb3548b2 in funcall_subr (subr=0x3f0e4e8, numargs=1,
args=0xbfdc58) at eval.c:3138
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfdb40), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0), XIL(0x4fa26e0), XIL(0x7ff7bb5e9e40),
XIL(0xbfdb70), XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfdc58
        maxargs = 1
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#50 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x3f0e4ed),
numargs=1, args=0xbfdc58) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff800848939ea0)
#51 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfdc50) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 512
        }
        val = XIL(0x3e64503)
#52 0x00007ffc240e6819 in
F7365727665722d2d6372656174652d6672616d65_server__create_frame_0 ()
   from c:\Users\buster\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\eln-cache\31.0.50-02fae885\server-0cc44189-5626429c.eln
No symbol table info available.
#53 0x00007ff7bb35490a in funcall_subr (subr=0x4f531e0, numargs=3,
args=0xbfdf10) at eval.c:3142
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfddb0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0x7ff7bb32f5c4), XIL(0x3e64173),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5e9e40), XIL(0xbfdde0),
          XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfdf10
        maxargs = 3
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#54 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x4f531e5),
numargs=3, args=0xbfdf10) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff80084997f940)
#55 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbfdf08) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 480
        }
        val = XIL(0)
#56 0x00007ffc240e64d5 in
F7365727665722d6372656174652d77696e646f772d73797374656d2d6672616d65_server_create_window_system_frame_0
()
   from c:\Users\buster\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\eln-cache\31.0.50-02fae885\server-0cc44189-5626429c.eln
No symbol table info available.
#57 0x00007ff7bb354996 in funcall_subr (subr=0x4f53120, numargs=5,
args=0xbfe1b0) at eval.c:3146
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfdfe0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7ff7bb5e9e40),
XIL(0xbfe010), XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfe1b0
        maxargs = 5
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#58 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x4f53125),
numargs=5, args=0xbfe1b0) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff8008499b23e0)
#59 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0xbfe1a8) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 448
        }
        val = XIL(0x30)
#60 0x00007ffc240e8803 in
F7365727665722d2d70726f636573732d66696c7465722d31_server__process_filter_1_0
()
   from c:\Users\buster\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\eln-cache\31.0.50-02fae885\server-0cc44189-5626429c.eln
No symbol table info available.
#61 0x00007ff7bb3548d7 in funcall_subr (subr=0x4f53420, numargs=2,
args=0xbfe3e8) at eval.c:3140
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfe2d0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), make_fixnum(35180459501877), XIL(0x3ee0000),
XIL(0x3e609d3), XIL(0xbfe300),
          XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfe3e8
        maxargs = 2
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#62 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x4f53425),
numargs=2, args=0xbfe3e8) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff80084997fa90)
#63 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfe3e0) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 416
        }
        val = XIL(0x4f53aa0)
#64 0x00007ffc240e6f39 in
F7365727665722d2d70726f636573732d66696c7465722d616c6c2d70656e64696e67_server__process_filter_all_pending_0
()
   from c:\Users\buster\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\eln-cache\31.0.50-02fae885\server-0cc44189-5626429c.eln
No symbol table info available.
#65 0x00007ff7bb354899 in funcall_subr (subr=0x4f53360, numargs=0,
args=0xbfe5c0) at eval.c:3136
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfe4a0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbfe4c0), XIL(0x7ff7bb5e9e40),
XIL(0xbfe4d0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfe5c0
        maxargs = 0
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#66 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x4f53365),
numargs=0, args=0xbfe5c0) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff80084997fa60)
#67 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfe5b8) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 320
        }
        val = XIL(0)
#68 0x00007ffc240e6e02 in
F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0 ()
   from c:\Users\buster\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\eln-cache\31.0.50-02fae885\server-0cc44189-5626429c.eln
No symbol table info available.
#69 0x00007ff7bb3548d7 in funcall_subr (subr=0x4f53300, numargs=2,
args=0xbfe788) at eval.c:3140
        argbuf = {XIL(0xbfe670), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c73f),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5d40a0), XIL(0xd5), XIL(0xbfe690), XIL(0x3e609b3),
XIL(0xbfe6a0), XIL(0x7ff7bb34d615)}
        a = 0xbfe788
        maxargs = 2
        fun = make_fixnum(35175493612257)
#70 0x00007ff7bb354323 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x4f53305),
numargs=2, args=0xbfe788) at eval.c:3017
        original_fun = XIL(0xffff800849a7f660)
#71 0x00007ff7bb3545f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfe780) at eval.c:3070
        count = {
          bytes = 288
        }
        val = XIL(0xffff800849a7f660)
#72 0x00007ff7bb353abf in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfe830) at eval.c:2742
        i = 3
        funcall_nargs = 3
        funcall_args = 0xbfe780
        spread_arg = XIL(0)
        fun = XIL(0x4f53305)
        sa_avail = 16360
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 288
        }
        numargs = 2
        retval = XIL(0)
#73 0x00007ff7bb35407b in apply1 (fn=XIL(0xffff800849a7f660),
arg=XIL(0x3e609b3)) at eval.c:2958
No locals.
#74 0x00007ff7bb3cc2c9 in read_process_output_call
(fun_and_args=XIL(0x3e609c3)) at process.c:6153
No locals.
#75 0x00007ff7bb350c23 in internal_condition_case_1
(bfun=0x7ff7bb3cc290 <read_process_output_call>, arg=XIL(0x3e609c3),
handlers=XIL(0x90),
    hfun=0x7ff7bb3cc2d0 <read_process_output_error_handler>) at eval.c:1626
        val = XIL(0x30)
        c = 0x4f95410
#76 0x00007ff7bb3cd39b in read_and_dispose_of_process_output (p=0x6bb18b0,
    chars=0x6c3de90 "-auth
l:U]7^oyz.gR^j8}bAd7HmL=$O9^x;R(l@tNq,?867VI@&tJIf-`r9G*I=)pSls9 -env
ADVISOR_2022_DIR=C:\\Program&_Files&_(x86)\\Intel\\oneAPI\\advisor\\2022.0.0
-env ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\\ProgramData -env APPDATA=C:\\"...,
nbytes=5064, coding=0x4f49ed0) at process.c:6522
        outstream = XIL(0xffff800849a7f660)
        text = XIL(0x4f7e9a4)
        outer_running_asynch_code = false
        waiting = -1
#77 0x00007ff7bb3cc732 in read_process_output (proc=XIL(0x6bb18b5),
channel=4) at process.c:6290
        nbytes = 5064
        p = 0x6bb18b0
        coding = 0x4f49ed0
        carryover = 0
        readmax = 65536
        count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        odeactivate = XIL(0)
        chars = 0x6c3de90 "-auth
l:U]7^oyz.gR^j8}bAd7HmL=$O9^x;R(l@tNq,?867VI@&tJIf-`r9G*I=)pSls9 -env
ADVISOR_2022_DIR=C:\\Program&_Files&_(x86)\\Intel\\oneAPI\\advisor\\2022.0.0
-env ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\\ProgramData -env APPDATA=C:\\"...
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
#78 0x00007ff7bb3cbaa8 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
wait_proc=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5971
        nread = 3459974
        process_skipped = false
        wrapped = true
        channel_start = 5
        child_fd = -1
        last_read_channel = 4
        channel = 4
        nfds = 1
        Available = {
          bits = {16, 0}
        }
        Writeok = {
          bits = {0, 0}
        }
        check_write = true
        check_delay = 0
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 22
        proc = XIL(0x6bb18b5)
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 2,
          tv_nsec = 654922000
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1738941316,
          tv_nsec = 891370000
        }
        timer_delay = {
          tv_sec = 2,
          tv_nsec = 654922000
        }
        got_output_end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1738941316,
          tv_nsec = 891370000
        }
        MINIMUM = MINIMUM
        TIMEOUT = TIMEOUT
        FOREVER = FOREVER
        wait = TIMEOUT
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = false
        count = {
          bytes = 128
        }
        now = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = -1
        }
#79 0x00007ff7bb162373 in sit_for (timeout=make_fixnum(30),
reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:6918
        sec = 30
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
        curbuf_eq_winbuf = true
        nbytes = 32759
#80 0x00007ff7bb28fc12 in read_char (commandflag=1,
map=XIL(0x3e57ec3), prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=0xbff18f,
end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2925
        tem0 = XIL(0x3e57ec3)
        timeout = 30
        count1 = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        delay_level = 4
        buffer_size = 1
        c = XIL(0)
        local_getcjmp = {{
            Part = {12579120, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {12578048, 12579120}
          }, {
            Part = {9, 213}
          }, {
            Part = {14305536, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {140701973672839, 3843995738016}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }, {
            Part = {0, 0}
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            Part = {0, 0}
          } <repeats 16 times>}
        tem = XIL(0xbb34c73f)
        save = XIL(0xbff090)
        previous_echo_area_message = XIL(0)
        also_record = XIL(0)
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x4fb4970
        jmpcount = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        c_volatile = XIL(0)
#81 0x00007ff7bb2a16e4 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbff3d0,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10750
        interrupted_kboard = 0x4fb4970
        interrupted_frame = 0x500b870
        key = XIL(0)
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = XIL(0xbff370)
        count = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = XIL(0x3e57ec3)
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {
          parent = XIL(0x3e841a3),
          map = XIL(0x3e841a3),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = XIL(0x48643b3),
          map = XIL(0x48643b3),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = XIL(0x3e84193),
          map = XIL(0x3e84193),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x435e3b8
        fake_prefixed_keys = XIL(0)
        first_event = XIL(0)
        second_event = XIL(0)
#82 0x00007ff7bb28bc85 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1424
        cmd = XIL(0x6d80)
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(24), make_fixnum(53), make_fixnum(48),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5df470), XIL(0xd5), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff480),
XIL(0x7ff7bb332899),
          XIL(0xb3d0), XIL(0), XIL(0), make_fixnum(0), XIL(0xbff460),
XIL(0x488ce30), XIL(0x488ce30), XIL(0xd), XIL(0x7ff7bb5df470),
XIL(0xb3d0),
          XIL(0xbff490), XIL(0x7ff7bb34c6b3), XIL(0xb3d0),
XIL(0x7ff7bb5df470), XIL(0x435e3b8), XIL(0), XIL(0xbff4f0),
XIL(0x7ff7bb356179), XIL(0xb3d0),
          XIL(0), make_fixnum(0), XIL(0x435e3bd)}
        i = 3
        last_pt = 148
        prev_modiff = 17
        prev_buffer = 0x435e3b8
#83 0x00007ff7bb350b69 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x7ff7bb28b7eb
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x7ff7bb28abdc <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1602
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x4f76a10
#84 0x00007ff7bb28b3e1 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1163
        val = XIL(0)
#85 0x00007ff7bb3500f0 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x12d50),
func=0x7ff7bb28b3b5 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1282
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x3ebed40
#86 0x00007ff7bb28b325 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1141
No locals.
#87 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

Lisp Backtrace:
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
"keymap-canonicalize" (0xbfb9a8)
"x-create-frame-with-faces" (0x5140100)
0x40ddb58 PVEC_CLOSURE
"apply" (0x5140078)
"frame-creation-function" (0xbfd9e8)
"make-frame" (0xbfdc58)
"server--create-frame" (0xbfdf10)
"server-create-window-system-frame" (0xbfe1b0)
"server--process-filter-1" (0xbfe3e8)
"server--process-filter-all-pending" (0xbfe5c0)
"server-process-filter" (0xbfe788)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2025-02-07 built
 on MACHINE
Repository revision: 0065c9dbb8fb7d2b802e8f9a327f33049afec4ad
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.5371)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp-run
bytecomp byte-compile comp-common rx emacsbug message mailcap yank-media
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
touch-screen dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify dbusbind w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 84372 24866) (symbols 48 6830 0) (strings 32 24481 2303)
 (string-bytes 1 722639) (vectors 16 14886)
 (vector-slots 8 183944 7958) (floats 8 37 5) (intervals 56 288 0)
 (buffers 992 11))