Subject: Re: bug#76120: This feature is not about "sharing", or a "native" anything.

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 18:47:27 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > "Enabling communication between all your devices. Made for people 
  > like you.

Evidently not for people like me, because I can't understand what that
means.

  > Files and links. Shared between devices."

I can't understand that either.  What does it mean to "share links
between devices"?

There must be a less terse descri[topm pf oy -- can you find it and
send it?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)