Subject: [bug#76119] [PATCH] doc: contributing.texi: document yhetil.org web service.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 10:48:38 +0100

Hi,

Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> +@node Tracking bugs and issues with public-inbox
> +@subsection Tracking bugs and issues with public-inbox

How about “Navigating Email with public-inbox”?  Please also update the
menu above.

> +Contributing to Guix is strongly based on an email based workflow, as
> +patches and bugs are sent by email to its corresponding
> +maillists. Reviewers reply to emails, and an exchange thread follows

I’d drop the second sentence and change the first one to something like:
“Contributing to Guix involves a lot of communication by email on public
mailing lists.”  I think it’s enough.

> +As an alternative, the yhetil.org @url{https://yhetil.org} service,
> +using Public Inbox @url{https://public-inbox.org/README.html}, provides

s/Public Inbox/public-inbox/ (apparently that’s how they spell it)

Also: @uref{https://public-inbox.org/README.html, public-inbox} rather
than a separate @url.

Could you send an updated patch?

Thanks,
Ludo’.