Subject: Re: [bug#76082] [PATCH 0/9] Improve profile initialization on foreign distros plus misc improvements

From: Liam Hupfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2025 14:51:32 -0600

Hi Ludo!

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> This all looks reasonable and largely safe to me to I went ahead and
> applied it.
>
> Everyone else: please speak up if you think something needs to be
> adjusted or discussed.

Glad to hear it! I’m a little apprehensive without others’ feedback
since the install script is particularly difficult to test considering
the heterogeneous environments where it can be used, but we can see what
crops up now that it’s live.

Also, I realized I forgot the copyright lines 🤦. I sent a [follow-up
patch] to the bug.

> Thanks!

Thank you!

—Liam

[follow-up
patch] <https://yhetil.org/guix-patches/[email-masked]/>