Subject: [bug#76044] After the merge is before the merge

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2025 16:08:58 -0400

On Fri, Jul 18, 2025 at 3:13 PM Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> after the core-packages-team merge, your three branches are next in
> line; could you maybe rebase them on master (a commit after
> 4d8c55de60cf9a5cafc4b881035131921d07314d, preferably one known to the
> QA data service as shown here:
>    https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master
>
> The qt-team branch was closed for a while, since it required the
> core-packages-team branch to be merged; to repair breakage in the
> latter, we actually moved some of its commits already, so part of the
> branch is already applied. If you are ready, you can reopen the bug,
> and qt-team will go to the front.
>
> The nss-updates and c++-team branches come in a certain order right now,
> but this needs not be fixed. Depending on how well QA and CI work,
> respectively, it might also be an option to have them built by CI
> instead. In theory, they should just work and just need to be built for
> getting substitutes, but who knows!
> As for qt-team, you may also update your updates to latest releases and
> force-push the branches.
>
> Andreas

Sharlatan has been quicker on the draw, but I have also been rebasing
the c++-team branch and fixing the conflicts on
b22edc407e34848745106ce29040bbfa29aeeec3, which showed "Failed to
import data" rather than the usual "No information yet" and did not
appear to work, and now 9bff5e0ecb40fe3988ea8b33d679dedca03a7bdc shows
green.

Greg