Subject: bug#76043: closed (Re: bug#76043: mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2025 09:48:03 +0000

Your bug report

#76043: mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76043: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76043
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76043: mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch
From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2025 17:51:34 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Apoorv Singh <[email-masked]> writes:

> The mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch...

Fixed in master now, thank you!

Subject: mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch
From: Apoorv Singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2025 12:28:17 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch, here are the 
logs

building 
/gnu/store/i37i535j6qkgcmpi5q3v40p9n1crrbvn-mixxx-2.5-checkout.drv...
Initialized empty Git repository in 
/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout/.git/
>From https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx
 * branch            2.5        -> FETCH_HEAD
 * [new branch]      2.5        -> origin/2.5
Note: switching to 'FETCH_HEAD'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make 
experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make 
in this
state without impacting any branches by switching back to a 
branch.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, 
you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:

  git switch -c <new-branch-name>

Or undo this operation with:

  git switch -

Turn off this advice by setting config variable 
advice.detachedHead to false

HEAD is now at ad3e0f0 Merge pull request #14289 from 
daschuer/vcpkg_25
r:sha256 hash mismatch for 
/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout:
  expected hash: 
  1xj5ylmfry0yxfsrbfl3kyxm7xgclzh5zfv1g81vl0pgjmd6zw1c
  actual hash: 
  1lhidqzj2pbf9achi0z1xg948kvvzcyv52m9m80558g0kif9ri2q
hash mismatch for store item 
'/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout'
build of 
/gnu/store/i37i535j6qkgcmpi5q3v40p9n1crrbvn-mixxx-2.5-checkout.drv 
failed

--
- Apoorv Singh
- Sent from Emacs.