Subject: bug#76043: mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch

From: Apoorv Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2025 12:28:17 +0530

The mixx package fails to build due to hash mismatch, here are the 
logs

building 
/gnu/store/i37i535j6qkgcmpi5q3v40p9n1crrbvn-mixxx-2.5-checkout.drv...
Initialized empty Git repository in 
/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout/.git/
>From https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx
 * branch            2.5        -> FETCH_HEAD
 * [new branch]      2.5        -> origin/2.5
Note: switching to 'FETCH_HEAD'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make 
experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make 
in this
state without impacting any branches by switching back to a 
branch.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, 
you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:

  git switch -c <new-branch-name>

Or undo this operation with:

  git switch -

Turn off this advice by setting config variable 
advice.detachedHead to false

HEAD is now at ad3e0f0 Merge pull request #14289 from 
daschuer/vcpkg_25
r:sha256 hash mismatch for 
/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout:
  expected hash: 
  1xj5ylmfry0yxfsrbfl3kyxm7xgclzh5zfv1g81vl0pgjmd6zw1c
  actual hash: 
  1lhidqzj2pbf9achi0z1xg948kvvzcyv52m9m80558g0kif9ri2q
hash mismatch for store item 
'/gnu/store/1hbli0f13b2kpgaxfdgcdizk9kf6bxd7-mixxx-2.5-checkout'
build of 
/gnu/store/i37i535j6qkgcmpi5q3v40p9n1crrbvn-mixxx-2.5-checkout.drv 
failed

--
- Apoorv Singh
- Sent from Emacs.