Subject: bug#75998: [guile-lib] html->sxml does not decode entities in attributes

From: David Pirotte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2025 18:48:13 -0300

Hello Thomas,

> I did not.  I did not find a "how to report bugs" section on
> guile-lib's website

	HACKING
	INSTALL
	NEWS
	README	http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/guile-lib.git/tree/README

	all do mention, in their header [HACKING as an example]:

                          Guile-Lib - HACKING
              ===========================================
                                    
                  Please send Guile-Lib bug reports to
                           [email-masked]

I'd recommend to close this bug report here saying 'not a guile bug' and
repost on guile-devel.

> and on the (htmlprag) documentation section Oleg Kiselyov is
> mentioned only in one sentence as a "Thanks". I think I have managed
> to find his email in one Haskell paper of his, so I will CC him on
> the bug report, as suggested.

Note and be aware that ther version in guile-lib has been patched
'recently', see commit 84c420769, i Pushed on behalf of Maxim Cournoyer
<[email-masked]>, who's the actual guile-lib maintainer.

David