Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Udate Speed Dreams game to 2.4.0-rc1

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2025 23:48:38 +0900

Hello,

The current stable release of Speed Dreams has a serious bug which makes it
nearly unplayable (the tire model is wrong, they get too hot and the
experience is akin to ice skating more than driving), so I'm proposing to
update it to 2.4.0-rc1 already.  I've made a few patches for it which have
mostly been merged already, so updating to 2.4.0 should be easy when it is
released.

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: tinygltf: Update to 2.9.3.
  gnu: tinygltf: Install a library.
  gnu: speed-dreams: Update to 2.4.0-rc1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/games.scm                        | 145 +++++++-----------
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm                     |   9 +-
 .../patches/speed-dreams-desktop-file.patch   |  37 +++++
 .../speed-dreams-freesolid-include-dir.patch  |  26 ++++
 .../patches/speed-dreams-runpath.patch        |  50 ++++++
 .../patches/speed-dreams-version.patch        |  13 ++
 7 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/speed-dreams-desktop-file.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/speed-dreams-freesolid-include-dir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/speed-dreams-runpath.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/speed-dreams-version.patch

base-commit: fcf0cd23d899b1fbf01e2463ee5f26af495a67dc
-- 
2.47.1