Subject: [bug#75980] [PATCH rust-team 035/106] gnu: rust-termwiz-0.22: Remove cargo-inputs.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 22:09:56 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-termwiz-0.22): Remove rust-colored-2.

Change-Id: Icc7dfd5680e63ec77db951719be915a8b8da168e
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index d7a40ffee96..5a9a4757701 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -79914,7 +79914,6 @@ (define-public rust-termwiz-0.22
                        ("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.21)
                        ("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-2)
                        ("rust-cassowary" ,rust-cassowary-0.3)
-                       ("rust-colored" ,rust-colored-2)
                        ("rust-fancy-regex" ,rust-fancy-regex-0.11)
                        ("rust-filedescriptor" ,rust-filedescriptor-0.8)
                        ("rust-finl-unicode" ,rust-finl-unicode-1)
-- 
2.47.1