Subject: [PATCH rust-team 090/106] gnu: rust-diesel-2: Adjust cargo-inputs.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 22:10:51 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-database.scm (rust-diesel-2): Update
rust-serde-json-0.9 to 1, rust-uuid-0.7 to 1.

Change-Id: I0e6339d370a9a0381274efe17c0db2542fc4a33c
---
 gnu/packages/crates-database.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-database.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-database.scm
index d6648b507c2..39b6fed7582 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-database.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-database.scm
@@ -80,10 +80,10 @@ (define-public rust-diesel-2
                        ("rust-pq-sys" ,rust-pq-sys-0.4)
                        ("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-1)
                        ("rust-r2d2" ,rust-r2d2-0.8)
-                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-0.9)
+                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                        ("rust-time" ,rust-time-0.3)
                        ("rust-url" ,rust-url-2)
-                       ("rust-uuid" ,rust-uuid-0.7))
+                       ("rust-uuid" ,rust-uuid-1))
        #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-cfg-if" ,rust-cfg-if-1)
                                    ("rust-dotenvy" ,rust-dotenvy-0.15)
                                    ("rust-ipnetwork" ,rust-ipnetwork-0.17)
-- 
2.47.1