Subject: [PATCH rust-team 020/106] gnu: rust-gix-fs-0.11: Add cargo-development-inputs.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 22:09:41 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm (rust-gix-fs-0.11): Add
rust-crossbeam-channel-0.5, rust-tempfile-3.

Change-Id: I306b0d05fd0df4ab70acf18526f5db3c67012013
---
 gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm
index 2924f09510e..e8f4b4908fd 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-vcs.scm
@@ -2967,7 +2967,10 @@ (define-public rust-gix-fs-0.11
      `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-fastrand" ,rust-fastrand-2)
                        ("rust-gix-features" ,rust-gix-features-0.38)
                        ("rust-gix-utils" ,rust-gix-utils-0.1)
-                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
+                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
+       #:cargo-development-inputs
+       (("rust-crossbeam-channel" ,rust-crossbeam-channel-0.5)
+        ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/Byron/gitoxide")
     (synopsis "File system specific utilities to Gitoxide`")
     (description
-- 
2.47.1