Subject: Re: [bug#75966] [PATCH v3 10/10] gnu: qutebrowser: Do not wrap with QTWEBENGINEPROCESS_PATH.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2025 00:19:27 +0900

Hi,

[email-masked] writes:

> From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
>
> * gnu/packages/web-browsers.scm (qutebrowser): [arguments]: Remove
> QTWEBENGINEPROCESS_PATH from the 'wrap-qt-process-path phase.
>

[...]

This one and the other before LGTM, with the same nitpicks about the GNU
change log style. 

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Reviewed-by: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

By the way, I notice that sending the cover letter on each submission is
useful, as I could then put my reviewed-by trailer on the 0/N commit
(the cover letter) to mean 'whole series LGTM', at least per 'b4 shazam'
semantic, which will add the trailer for you if you use it to apply the
patches.

--
Thanks,
Maxim