Subject: Still Broken

From: Andrew Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 16:07:15 -0500

A quick 'guix refresh' to the latest 3.5.1 builds but still 
segfaults.[1] Does anyone remember this package working or was it always 
'dead'?

[1]:

guix 🮲🮳 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox
Selecting uinput as a default event generator.[16:03:32.648] 🟢INFO     
uinput is default for wayland
[16:03:32.648] ⚪VERBOSE        AntiMicroX version: 3.5.1 Package: 3.5.1 
Type: Release (file /src/common.cpp:205)
[16:03:32.648] ⚪VERBOSE        SDL version: 2.30.8 (Compiled with: 
2.30.8) (file /src/common.cpp:215)
[16:03:32.648] ⚪VERBOSE        Host OS: guix Version: unknown 
Architecture: x86_64 (file /src/common.cpp:217)
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Socket's state: QLocalSocket::UnconnectedState
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Server name:  ""
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Socket descriptor:  -1
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  The connection hasn't been established:
                         error text -> QLocalSocket::ConnectionRefusedError
                         error text 2 -> "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: 
Connection refused"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Socket is not valid
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Socket's state: QLocalSocket::UnconnectedState
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Server name:  ""
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Socket descriptor:  -1
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG "/home/wong/.local/share/antimicrox/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG 
"/home/wong/.guix-home/profile/share/antimicrox/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG "/run/current-system/profile/share/antimicrox/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG "/home/wong/.guix-profile/share/antimicrox/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  "/home/wong/.local/share/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG "/home/wong/.guix-home/profile/share/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG "/run/current-system/profile/share/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  "/home/wong/.guix-profile/share/icons"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Theme name:  "Delft"
[16:03:32.648] 🐞DEBUG  Displays don't have local data: create new 
instance of X11Extras
[16:03:32.648] ❌ERROR  Received SIGSEGV (segmentation fault) (file 
/src/main.cpp:86)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN   Stack trace: (file /src/main.cpp:99)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x482fc5]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/hw6g2kjayxnqi8rwpnmpraalxi0djkxc-glibc-2.39/lib/libc.so.6(+0x3e560) 
[0x7f4f1a060560]  (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/sgnswwrml9v8i9mx3lsqzraf0nq2dc1d-libx11-1.8.7/lib/libX11.so.6(XkbKeycodeToKeysym+0xc) 
[0x7f4f1b76c9ac]     (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x610698]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x610da3]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x4887d5]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x4889ce]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox(main+0x18bc) 
[0x45ad8c]      (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/hw6g2kjayxnqi8rwpnmpraalxi0djkxc-glibc-2.39/lib/libc.so.6(+0x29bf7) 
[0x7f4f1a04bbf7]  (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/hw6g2kjayxnqi8rwpnmpraalxi0djkxc-glibc-2.39/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0x7c) 
[0x7f4f1a04bcac] (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ❗WARN 
/gnu/store/49dhizb2vldzwd417gsn4z25p9gb28a5-antimicrox-3.5.1/bin/antimicrox() 
[0x469cc1]         (file /src/main.cpp:102)
[16:03:32.648] ⚪VERBOSE        Closing logger (file /src/logger.cpp:62)
Segmentation fault