Subject: [bug#75934] [PATCH] services: networking: Add dhcpcd service.

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2025 15:36:19 +0100

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ludo,

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I just send a v2 which hopefully address all of it.  Most importantly, I
have significantly expanded the documentation, both of the general
service (where I have included a more complex example) and the
individual record type fields.  Moreover, I have hyphened the record
field names as requested and suffixed boolean fields with question
marks.  I have abstained from renaming fields entirely to more easily
map them to dhcpcd's configuration man page, to which I have added
references where appropriate.

> [email-masked] skribis:
> > +    (list '("-q" "-q"))
> 
> Twice?

Yes, this is required to prevent all console output.

See https://man.archlinux.org/man/extra/dhcpcd/dhcpcd.8.en#q

Greetings
Sörens