Subject: Re: bug#75928: 31.0.50; `dom-print' often fails to print an SVG DOM

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2025 11:41:38 +0200

> Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2025 13:01:04 +0100
> From:  David Ponce via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> I attached a new patch that also avoid printing attributes without a
> value (value is nil in the DOM).
> 
> I also refreshed the list of HTML boolean attributes from the current
> standard, and put checking for a boolean attribute in a separate
> inline function for clarity.
> 
> The patch also slightly improve the code by computing the indentation
> column outside of loop and delegating indentation to `indent-line-to'.

Thanks.

Using indent-line-to requires binding indent-tabs-mode to nil, to make
sure we produce spaces and not TABs, right?

Also, please make sure the dom.el test suite still passes after this
change, if you haven't already.  Bonus points for providing a new test
for this feature.