Subject: bug#75915: closed (Re: bug#75915: qtile package is broken)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 12:31:03 +0000

Your bug report

#75915: qtile package is broken

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75915: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75915
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75915: qtile package is broken
From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
To: Orahcio Felicio de Sousa <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 20:19:49 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Wed, 29 Jan 2025 01:15:45 +0800,
Orahcio Felicio de Sousa wrote:
> 
> After `guix shell qtile` I got this log,
> "/var/log/guix/drvs/b8/a79591nllixi79v4bqwhvpdk5sxx3f-qtile-0.23.0.drv.gz",
> in my x86_64 laptop.
> 
> Backtrace:
>           15 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/9hfv72n2gq438cjmchn3783ldfa?")
> In ice-9/eval.scm:
>    214:21 14 (_ #f)
>    217:50 13 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814960 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814940 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814920 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814900 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814880 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  5 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814860 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  4 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814840 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  3 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814820 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:50  2 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814800 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
>    217:33  1 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28147c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:187:?> ?))
>    217:33  0 (lp _)
> 
> ice-9/eval.scm:217:33: In procedure lp:
> Wrong type to apply: "--ignore=test/widgets/test_widget_init_configure.py"

Fixed in 41ab2ddd9bb5d19ece219d9f175f5215f09a7fb1, thanks for reporting!

Subject: qtile package is broken
From: Orahcio Felicio de Sousa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 17:15:45 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After `guix shell qtile` I got this log,
"/var/log/guix/drvs/b8/a79591nllixi79v4bqwhvpdk5sxx3f-qtile-0.23.0.drv.gz",
in my x86_64 laptop.

Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/9hfv72n2gq438cjmchn3783ldfa?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   214:21 14 (_ #f)
   217:50 13 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814960 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814940 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814920 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814900 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28148a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814880 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  5 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814860 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  4 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814840 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  3 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814820 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  2 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff2814800 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:33  1 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff28147c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:187:?> ?))
   217:33  0 (lp _)

ice-9/eval.scm:217:33: In procedure lp:
Wrong type to apply: "--ignore=test/widgets/test_widget_init_configure.py"