Subject: 30.0.93; track-changes-tests--random failure

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 00:28:46 -0800

When trying to build Emacs candidate 30.0.93 under a Debian unstable
sbuild environment (which comes with GCC-14), the
track-changes-tests--random test fails with the following error:

,----
| ...
| Random seed = "814217"
| Running 1 tests (2025-01-28 08:03:59+0000, selector ‘(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))’)
| seeding with: "814217"
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Warning (emacs): Missing/incorrect calls to ‘before/after-change-functions’!!
| Details logged to ‘track-changes--error-log’
| Test track-changes-tests--random backtrace:
|   cl--assertion-failed((not (memq id track-changes--clean-trackers)))
|   track-changes-fetch(#s(track-changes--tracker :signal #f(compiled-fu
|   #f(compiled-function (id buf n) #<bytecode 0x79aaaa972889232>)(#s(tr
|   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x106cf99e54e71c9f>)()
|   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x596018502f07fbe>)()
|   handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x596018502f07fbe
|   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test ... :result
|   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name track-changes-tests--random :document
|   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
|   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
|   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
|   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
|   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
|   command-line-1(("-L" ":/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.0.93+1/debi
|   command-line()
|   normal-top-level()
| Test track-changes-tests--random condition:
|     (cl-assertion-failed (not (memq id track-changes--clean-trackers)))
|    FAILED  1/1  track-changes-tests--random (0.078891 sec) at ../../build-src/test/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes-tests.el:44
| 
| Ran 1 tests, 0 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2025-01-28 08:03:59+0000, 0.120839 sec)
| 
| 1 unexpected results:
|    FAILED  track-changes-tests--random
| 
| make[5]: *** [Makefile:185: lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes-tests.log] Error 1
`----

I haven't tried the latest in the origin/emacs-30, though skimming over
the changelog it doesn't seem to be any commit related to this test.

Please advice on how to fix this.  TIA!

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-01-27, modified by Debian built
 on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.93/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.93/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.0.93+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall -DBASE_PURESIZE=30000000' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.2/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.9/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ats2-mode-1.0/ats2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bpftrace-mode-0.1.0/bpftrace-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/inf-caml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/inf-caml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-font-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-font-old
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/activate-caml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/camldebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/caml-4.9/caml-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/caml-4.9/caml-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.30.0/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-30 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-30
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.2.0/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.6/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.6/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.21.0/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.21.0/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.21.0/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.21.0/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.21.0/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.21.0/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.21.0/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.21.0/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.18/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.18/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-interactive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elm-mode-0.20.3/elm-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-compiler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql-compiler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-4.1.0/emacsql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-pg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-pg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/emacsql-psql-4.1.0/emacsql-psql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.21.0/f-shortdoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fountain-mode-3.7.1/fountain-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.4/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.4/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.4/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.4/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitlab-ci-mode-20190824.12.2/gitlab-ci-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.18/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.5/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.58/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.58/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inform-mode-1.6.2/inform-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jinja2-mode-0.2/jinja2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kivy-mode-0.1.0/kivy-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-lexer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/kotlin-mode-20230123/kotlin-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-4.2.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-4.2.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-4.2.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-ccount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/matlab-sections
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-6.3/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.1.0/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.7/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.7.19/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-drill-2.7.0/org-drill-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.13/pg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.13/pg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.13/pg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.13/pg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pg-0.13/pg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pg-0.13/pg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-ide-phpactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-ide-phpactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-ide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-ide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.25.1/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.25.1/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pip-requirements-0.5/pip-requirements
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.4/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.4/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/qml-mode-0.4/qml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-lisp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-back-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-hash-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-input hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-input
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-1/racket-scribble-anchor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.1/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/sml-mode-6.10/sml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.3/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.3/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.3/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.3/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.3/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.8.3/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vala-mode-0.1/vala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.4.3/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.8.3/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug markdown-mode flyspell inform-mode
ispell find-dired ffap grep debian-copyright debian-changelog-mode
debian-bug cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs c++-ts-mode c-ts-mode c-ts-common
emacs-news-mode rect ace-window avy eglot external-completion jsonrpc
xref seq-25 ert ewoc debug backtrace autoconf autoconf-mode magit-ediff
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util goto-addr noutline outline misearch multi-isearch mule-util
git-rebase magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor crm matlab derived matlab-sections matlab-scan
matlab-syntax matlab-org matlab-compat with-editor comp comp-cstr compat
vterm tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs
face-remap term shell pcomplete ehelp find-func vterm-module dired-aux
term/xterm xterm comp-run comp-common server cap-words superword subword
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table
whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-start init zenburn-theme
xclip treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-icons treemacs-themes
treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice icomplete flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit info auctex-autoloads tex-site
keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads
activities-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads ats2-mode-autoloads
bar-cursor-autoloads bazel-autoloads finder-inf bison-mode-autoloads
bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads bpftrace-mode-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads caml-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads color-theme-modern-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
devscripts-autoloads dh-elpa-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads dpkg-dev-el-autoloads debian-el-autoloads
debian-el dired dired-loaddefs elfeed-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads eproject-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f-autoloads folding-autoloads
format-all-autoloads fountain-mode-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
gitattributes-mode-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
kivy-mode-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads muttrc-mode-autoloads
nginx-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ol-notmuch-autoloads
notmuch-autoloads olivetti-autoloads org-drill-autoloads org-autoloads
paredit-autoloads persist-autoloads pg-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads po-mode-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads
popon-autoloads popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads py-isort-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
session-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads systemd-autoloads rx
tabbar-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1170171 179755) (symbols 48 35095 12)
 (strings 32 170938 13202) (string-bytes 1 6355078)
 (vectors 16 101203) (vector-slots 8 1818462 163415)
 (floats 8 3355 51055) (intervals 56 59918 6470) (buffers 992 43))