Subject: bug#75903: closed (Re: bug#75903: 29.4; compat 30.0.2.0 build failure on Emacs 28.2)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 10:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75903: 29.4; compat 30.0.2.0 build failure on Emacs 28.2

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75903: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75903
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75903: 29.4; compat 30.0.2.0 build failure on Emacs 28.2
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 12:17:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 18:23:02 +0100
> 
> Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]> writes:
> >
> >> Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]> writes:
> >>
> >>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> >>>
> >>>>> From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
> >>>>> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:22:47 -0800
> >>>>> 
> >>>>> When trying to build compat 30.0.2.0 using Emacs 28.2 from Debian
> >>>>> Bookworm (the current stable release), the build process throws the
> >>>>> following error:
> >>>>> 
> >>>>> ,----
> >>>>> | ...
> >>>>> | dh binary --with elpa
> >>>>> |    dh_update_autotools_config
> >>>>> |    dh_autoreconf
> >>>>> |    dh_auto_configure
> >>>>> |    dh_auto_build
> >>>>> |         make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true"
> >>>>> | make[1]: Entering directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-25.el
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-26.el
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-27.el
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-28.el
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-29.el
> >>>>> | Compiling compat-30.el
> >>>>> | 
> >>>>> | In toplevel form:
> >>>>> | compat-30.el:28:1: Error: untrusted-content already defined
> >>>>> | make[1]: *** [Makefile:81: compat-30.elc] Error 1
> >>>>> | make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> >>>>> | make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
> >>>>> | dh_auto_build: error: make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true" returned exit code 2
> >>>>> | make: *** [debian/rules:4: binary] Error 25
> >>>>> | dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2
> >>>>> | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>> | Build finished at 2025-01-27T23:09:47Z
> >>>>> `----
> >>>>> 
> >>>>> This doesn't happen when building using Emacs 29.4 from Debian Trixie
> >>>>> (current testing).
> >>>>
> >>>> Daniel, could you please look into this?
> >>>
> >>> You can build Compat with (setq compat-strict nil). Compat has strict
> >>> checks in place which check that the defined symbols match the reported
> >>> Emacs version. These checks are for the purpose of Compat development. I
> >>> suspect that Debian has security patches applied which turn Emacs 28.2
> >>> into an Emacs 28/29 mix. See also the report at
> >>> https://github.com/emacs-compat/compat/issues/60.
> >>
> >> I have pushed a fix. See Compat commit
> >> bfc0a46098be2dcaad0518ec200ff5a2be5cc9bb.
> >>
> >
> > This worked.  Thanks for the quick fix!
> 
> Thanks for checking. But let me note that the Makefile is meant for
> development - it is part of the internals of the package, similar to
> compat-macs.el or the compat--* functions. It is not meant to build the
> package. Emacs packages like Compat can be build as usual, like any
> other Emacs package which does not provide a Makefile.

No further comments, so I've now closed this bug.

Subject: 29.4; compat 30.0.2.0 build failure on Emacs 28.2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:22:47 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When trying to build compat 30.0.2.0 using Emacs 28.2 from Debian
Bookworm (the current stable release), the build process throws the
following error:

,----
| ...
| dh binary --with elpa
|    dh_update_autotools_config
|    dh_autoreconf
|    dh_auto_configure
|    dh_auto_build
|         make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true"
| make[1]: Entering directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
| Compiling compat-25.el
| Compiling compat-26.el
| Compiling compat-27.el
| Compiling compat-28.el
| Compiling compat-29.el
| Compiling compat-30.el
| 
| In toplevel form:
| compat-30.el:28:1: Error: untrusted-content already defined
| make[1]: *** [Makefile:81: compat-30.elc] Error 1
| make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/reproducible-path/compat-el-30.0.2.0+dfsg'
| dh_auto_build: error: make -j2 "INSTALL=install --strip-program=true" returned exit code 2
| make: *** [debian/rules:4: binary] Error 25
| dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Build finished at 2025-01-27T23:09:47Z
`----

This doesn't happen when building using Emacs 29.4 from Debian Trixie
(current testing).

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-12-15, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-26
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-28
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-27
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-29
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-25
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-26
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-28
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-25
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-29
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-27
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/compat-30.0.2.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.3.4/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.17/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.17/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ol-notmuch-2.0.0/ol-notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils dash textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check shr-color color
smerge-mode diff mm-archive org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version
org-compat org-macs mule-util jka-compr notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash
coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig ace-window avy hl-line elfeed-show
elfeed-search message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill
kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml flyspell
ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file epa derived rcirc parse-time
iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr rx server cap-words
superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
disp-table whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-start init
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treesit auth-source-xoauth2-plugin
pcase smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny
plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell
activities-tabs activities persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice
icomplete flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit activities-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
bison-mode-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
corfu-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads format-all-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads
language-id-autoloads persist-autoloads popon-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs
finder-inf info compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 958894 58877)
 (symbols 48 36388 4)
 (strings 32 259630 14007)
 (string-bytes 1 8225015)
 (vectors 16 146558)
 (vector-slots 8 2075388 42979)
 (floats 8 4188 2091)
 (intervals 56 7304 794)
 (buffers 984 31))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng