Subject: bug#75897: closed (Re: bug#75897: base-home-services missing in guix-home-config.scm skeleton)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 14:52:03 +0000

Your bug report

#75897: base-home-services missing in guix-home-config.scm skeleton

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75897: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75897
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75897: base-home-services missing in guix-home-config.scm skeleton
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 15:51:52 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed in 7790e32556f0eebb1bb640e604334f8d1dc20ca5.

Closing.

Subject: base-home-services missing in guix-home-config.scm skeleton
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:23:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello there.  When installing the latest Guix System, it creates an
example Home configuration in /etc/skel/guix-home-config.scm.  However,
this example does not include %base-home-services, so it does not yet
follow the recent recommendation documented in Guix’ news.

Regards,
Florian