Subject: [bug#75894] Request for merging "node-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 22:52:41 +0200

Hello!

QA goes strictly by branch names. It picks up all branches not starting
with wip-. Then if your issue is named
   Request for merging "node-team" branch
it will build the branch named "node-team".
The team name plays no role.

Maybe it is enough to rename the issue. Or you delete the node-team branch
and create a new one with the same content as javascript-team.

By the way, I see lots of node related branches:
  remotes/origin/node-team
  remotes/origin/wip-node-14
  remotes/origin/wip-node-18-updates
  remotes/origin/wip-node-importer
  remotes/origin/wip-node-reproducibility
  remotes/origin/wip-node-riscv64
Maybe you could go through them at some point in time and clean them up.

Andreas