Subject: bug#75891: closed (Re: [bug#75891] [PATCH 1/1] website: add 3rd post covering the 2024 user survey.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 13:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75891: [PATCH 0/1] Website: Part 3 - Contributors - Guix user survey

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75891: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75891
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#75891] [PATCH 1/1] website: add 3rd post covering the 2024 user survey.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 14:32:07 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Applied, thank you!!

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2025/guix-user-and-contributor-survey-2024-the-results-part-3/

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Website: Part 3 - Contributors - Guix user survey
From: Steve George <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 09:57:13 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Final post, covering the contributor section.

Steve George (1):
  website: add 3rd post covering the 2024 user survey.

 ...user-contributor-survey-results-post3.sxml | 559 ++++++++++++++++++
 ...24-guix-survey-gen-active-contributors.png | Bin 0 -> 30360 bytes
 ...2024-guix-survey-gen-contribution-type.png | Bin 0 -> 79646 bytes
 ...024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-improv.png | Bin 0 -> 94762 bytes
 ...ix-survey-gen-contributor-satisfaction.png | Bin 0 -> 49838 bytes
 ...rvey-gen-contributor-social-improv-all.png | Bin 0 -> 73762 bytes
 ...survey-gen-contributor-tech-improv-all.png | Bin 0 -> 103838 bytes
 ...uix-survey-gen-contributor-tech-improv.png | Bin 0 -> 115734 bytes
 .../blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-dev-pay.png | Bin 0 -> 47448 bytes
 ...survey-gen-previous-contributor-reason.png | Bin 0 -> 136015 bytes
 .../blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-q22.png     | Bin 0 -> 30304 bytes
 11 files changed, 559 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 website/posts/2024-guix-user-contributor-survey-results-post3.sxml
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-active-contributors.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contribution-type.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-improv.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-satisfaction.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-social-improv-all.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-tech-improv-all.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-contributor-tech-improv.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-dev-pay.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-previous-contributor-reason.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-gen-q22.png

base-commit: 619ebae4f7a8bcda0480694b74630db15dfa6deb
-- 
2.46.0