Subject: 31.0.50; calc units error

From: çağlar girit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 12:45:38 +0100

Steps:

emacs -Q
M-x calc
' 10 cm

Error:
"Unknown name ln in defining expression for dB"

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.6.0, NS
 appkit-2299.77 Version 13.7.1 (Build 22H221)) of 2025-01-21 built 
 on
 phadaka.home
Repository revision: 5f108cb663a9488c587507e4f723fe1e12732945
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.7.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns --with-tree-sitter --with-imagemagick
 --with-mailutils --with-xwidgets --without-compress-install 
 'CFLAGS=-O3
 -march=native -I/opt/homebrew/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/current
 -Wl,-rpath,/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/current''
Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS 
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  override-global-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  edraw-org-link-image-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  gptel-mode: t
  org-cdlatex-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cog/.emacs.d/elpa/theme-changer-20230904.1706/theme-changer 
hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/theme-changer
~/src/emacs/lisp/buff-menu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/buff-menu
~/src/emacs/lisp/tty-tip hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tty-tip
~/src/emacs/lisp/soundex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/soundex
~/src/emacs/lisp/rfn-eshadow hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/rfn-eshadow
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-git hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-git
~/src/emacs/lisp/scroll-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/scroll-lock
~/src/emacs/lisp/sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sqlite
~/src/emacs/lisp/help-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/help-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/bs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bs
~/src/emacs/lisp/edmacro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/edmacro
~/src/emacs/lisp/tree-widget hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tree-widget
~/src/emacs/lisp/autoinsert hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/autoinsert
~/src/emacs/lisp/which-key hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/which-key
~/src/emacs/lisp/frame hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/frame
~/src/emacs/lisp/filecache hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/filecache
~/src/emacs/lisp/profiler hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/profiler
~/src/emacs/lisp/case-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/case-table
~/src/emacs/lisp/novice hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/novice
~/src/emacs/lisp/menu-bar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/menu-bar
~/src/emacs/lisp/misc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/misc
~/src/emacs/lisp/recentf hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/recentf
~/src/emacs/lisp/dos-vars hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dos-vars
~/src/emacs/lisp/mpc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mpc
~/src/emacs/lisp/svg hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/svg
~/src/emacs/lisp/hfy-cmap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hfy-cmap
~/src/emacs/lisp/elec-pair hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/elec-pair
~/src/emacs/lisp/scroll-bar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/scroll-bar
~/src/emacs/lisp/proced hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/proced
~/src/emacs/lisp/rtree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/rtree
~/src/emacs/lisp/ielm hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ielm
~/src/emacs/lisp/w32-vars hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/w32-vars
~/src/emacs/lisp/macros hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/macros
~/src/emacs/lisp/calculator hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calculator
~/src/emacs/lisp/touch-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/touch-screen
~/src/emacs/lisp/arc-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/arc-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/button hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/button
~/src/emacs/lisp/tabify hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tabify
~/src/emacs/lisp/notifications hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/notifications
~/src/emacs/lisp/dirtrack hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dirtrack
~/src/emacs/lisp/transient hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
~/src/emacs/lisp/reveal hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/reveal
~/src/emacs/lisp/ps-print hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ps-print
~/src/emacs/lisp/minibuf-eldef hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/minibuf-eldef
~/src/emacs/lisp/mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mouse
~/src/emacs/lisp/composite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/composite
~/src/emacs/lisp/auth-source hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/auth-source
~/src/emacs/lisp/forms hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/forms
~/src/emacs/lisp/format hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format
~/src/emacs/lisp/paren hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/paren
~/src/emacs/lisp/dframe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dframe
~/src/emacs/lisp/font-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/font-lock
~/src/emacs/lisp/font-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/font-core
~/src/emacs/lisp/facemenu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/facemenu
~/src/emacs/lisp/bindings hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bindings
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa-mail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-mail
~/src/emacs/lisp/window-x hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/window-x
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-gnu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-gnu
~/src/emacs/lisp/image hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/image
~/src/emacs/lisp/icomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/icomplete
~/src/emacs/lisp/display-line-numbers hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/display-line-numbers
~/src/emacs/lisp/thingatpt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/thingatpt
~/src/emacs/lisp/indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/indent
~/src/emacs/lisp/char-fold hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/char-fold
~/src/emacs/lisp/thread hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/thread
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig
~/src/emacs/lisp/dynamic-setting hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dynamic-setting
~/src/emacs/lisp/locate hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/locate
~/src/emacs/lisp/chistory hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/chistory
~/src/emacs/lisp/so-long hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/so-long
~/src/emacs/lisp/pixel-scroll hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pixel-scroll
~/src/emacs/lisp/ffap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ffap
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-x hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-x
~/src/emacs/lisp/ezimage hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ezimage
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-linux hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-linux
~/src/emacs/lisp/ldefs-boot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ldefs-boot
~/src/emacs/lisp/jit-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jit-lock
~/src/emacs/lisp/wdired hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/wdired
~/src/emacs/lisp/jka-compr hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jka-compr
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-face hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-face
~/src/emacs/lisp/mouse-copy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mouse-copy
~/src/emacs/lisp/jsonrpc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
~/src/emacs/lisp/select hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/select
~/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lock
~/src/emacs/lisp/avoid hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/avoid
~/src/emacs/lisp/winner hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/winner
~/src/emacs/lisp/tempo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tempo
~/src/emacs/lisp/ibuffer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ibuffer
~/src/emacs/lisp/whitespace hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/whitespace
~/src/emacs/lisp/bookmark hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bookmark
~/src/emacs/lisp/filesets hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/filesets
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa
~/src/emacs/lisp/find-cmd hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/find-cmd
~/src/emacs/lisp/isearchb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/isearchb
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcomplete
~/src/emacs/lisp/woman hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/woman
~/src/emacs/lisp/skeleton hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/skeleton
~/src/emacs/lisp/master hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/master
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-theme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-theme
~/src/emacs/lisp/hippie-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hippie-exp
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-rpm hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-rpm
~/src/emacs/lisp/widget hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/widget
~/src/emacs/lisp/help-fns hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/help-fns
~/src/emacs/lisp/iimage hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/iimage
~/src/emacs/lisp/loadhist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/loadhist
~/src/emacs/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook
~/src/emacs/lisp/minibuffer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/minibuffer
~/src/emacs/lisp/informat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/informat
~/src/emacs/lisp/md4 hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/src/emacs/lisp/ps-bdf hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ps-bdf
~/src/emacs/lisp/ruler-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ruler-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core
~/src/emacs/lisp/flow-ctrl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/flow-ctrl
~/src/emacs/lisp/w32-fns hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/w32-fns
~/src/emacs/lisp/midnight hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/midnight
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-unix hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-unix
~/src/emacs/lisp/cdl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cdl
~/src/emacs/lisp/completion hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/completion
~/src/emacs/lisp/dom hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dom
~/src/emacs/lisp/display-fill-column-indicator hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/display-fill-column-indicator
~/src/emacs/lisp/ecomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ecomplete
~/src/emacs/lisp/view hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/view
~/src/emacs/lisp/isearch hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/isearch
~/src/emacs/lisp/outline hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/outline
~/src/emacs/lisp/info-look hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/info-look
~/src/emacs/lisp/shadowfile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/shadowfile
~/src/emacs/lisp/type-break hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/type-break
~/src/emacs/lisp/fileloop hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/fileloop
~/src/emacs/lisp/sqlite-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sqlite-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/repeat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/repeat
~/src/emacs/lisp/external-completion hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/external-completion
~/src/emacs/lisp/expand hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/expand
~/src/emacs/lisp/theme-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
~/src/emacs/lisp/misearch hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/misearch
~/src/emacs/lisp/dired-aux hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dired-aux
~/src/emacs/lisp/tab-bar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tab-bar
~/src/emacs/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs
~/src/emacs/lisp/disp-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/disp-table
~/src/emacs/lisp/allout hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/allout
~/src/emacs/lisp/fringe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/fringe
~/src/emacs/lisp/sort hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sort
~/src/emacs/lisp/ses hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ses
~/src/emacs/lisp/pgtk-dnd hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgtk-dnd
~/src/emacs/lisp/hi-lock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hi-lock
~/src/emacs/lisp/find-dired hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/find-dired
~/src/emacs/lisp/x-dnd hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/x-dnd
~/src/emacs/lisp/json hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
~/src/emacs/lisp/t-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/t-mouse
~/src/emacs/lisp/htmlfontify hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/htmlfontify
~/src/emacs/lisp/treesit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/treesit
~/src/emacs/lisp/elide-head hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/elide-head
~/src/emacs/lisp/hilit-chg hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hilit-chg
~/src/emacs/lisp/vcursor hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/vcursor
~/src/emacs/lisp/time-stamp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/time-stamp
~/src/emacs/lisp/wid-edit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/wid-edit
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa-dired hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-dired
~/src/emacs/lisp/color hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/src/emacs/lisp/newcomment hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/newcomment
~/src/emacs/lisp/startup hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/startup
~/src/emacs/lisp/face-remap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/face-remap
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-load hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-load
~/src/emacs/lisp/xt-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/xt-mouse
~/src/emacs/lisp/msb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/msb
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-tools hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-tools
~/src/emacs/lisp/mwheel hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mwheel
~/src/emacs/lisp/replace hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/replace
~/src/emacs/lisp/printing hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/printing
~/src/emacs/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs
~/src/emacs/lisp/password-cache hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/src/emacs/lisp/xwidget hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/xwidget
~/src/emacs/lisp/userlock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/userlock
~/src/emacs/lisp/descr-text hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/descr-text
~/src/emacs/lisp/desktop hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/desktop
~/src/emacs/lisp/timezone hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/timezone
~/src/emacs/lisp/apropos hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/apropos
~/src/emacs/lisp/find-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/find-lisp
~/src/emacs/lisp/ehelp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ehelp
~/src/emacs/lisp/indent-aux hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/indent-aux
~/src/emacs/lisp/allout-widgets hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/allout-widgets
~/src/emacs/lisp/auth-source-pass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/auth-source-pass
~/src/emacs/lisp/yank-media hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/yank-media
~/src/emacs/lisp/dired-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dired-loaddefs
~/src/emacs/lisp/ibuf-ext hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ibuf-ext
~/src/emacs/lisp/double hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/double
~/src/emacs/lisp/help-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/help-macro
~/src/emacs/lisp/man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/man
~/src/emacs/lisp/dabbrev hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dabbrev
~/src/emacs/lisp/cmuscheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cmuscheme
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa-ks hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-ks
~/src/emacs/lisp/rot13 hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/rot13
~/src/emacs/lisp/saveplace hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/saveplace
~/src/emacs/lisp/windmove hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/windmove
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
~/src/emacs/lisp/doc-view hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/doc-view
~/src/emacs/lisp/mb-depth hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mb-depth
~/src/emacs/lisp/autorevert hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/autorevert
~/src/emacs/lisp/hl-line hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hl-line
~/src/emacs/lisp/ps-samp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ps-samp
~/src/emacs/lisp/generic-x hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/generic-x
~/src/emacs/lisp/ansi-osc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ansi-osc
~/src/emacs/lisp/foldout hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/foldout
~/src/emacs/lisp/info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/info
~/src/emacs/lisp/tool-bar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tool-bar
~/src/emacs/lisp/hex-util hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/src/emacs/lisp/help hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/help
~/src/emacs/lisp/version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/version
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa-hook hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-hook
~/src/emacs/lisp/array hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/array
~/src/emacs/lisp/epa-file hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-file
~/src/emacs/lisp/window hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/window
~/src/emacs/lisp/simple hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/simple
~/src/emacs/lisp/dos-fns hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dos-fns
~/src/emacs/lisp/talk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/talk
~/src/emacs/lisp/wid-browse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/wid-browse
~/src/emacs/lisp/plstore hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/plstore
~/src/emacs/lisp/comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/comint
~/src/emacs/lisp/ido hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ido
~/src/emacs/lisp/tmm hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tmm
~/src/emacs/lisp/hexl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hexl
~/src/emacs/lisp/ps-mule hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ps-mule
~/src/emacs/lisp/filenotify hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/filenotify
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-start hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-start
~/src/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-cvs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pcmpl-cvs
~/src/emacs/lisp/abbrev hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/abbrev
~/src/emacs/lisp/completion-preview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/completion-preview
~/src/emacs/lisp/ls-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ls-lisp
~/src/emacs/lisp/lpr hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/lpr
~/src/emacs/lisp/faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/faces
~/src/emacs/lisp/xdg hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/xdg
~/src/emacs/lisp/epg-config hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg-config
~/src/emacs/lisp/delim-col hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/delim-col
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-dep hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-dep
~/src/emacs/lisp/imenu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/imenu
~/src/emacs/lisp/ibuf-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ibuf-macs
~/src/emacs/lisp/frameset hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/frameset
~/src/emacs/lisp/bind-key hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
~/src/emacs/lisp/align hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/align
~/src/emacs/lisp/strokes hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/strokes
~/src/emacs/lisp/env hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env
~/src/emacs/lisp/cus-edit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cus-edit
~/src/emacs/lisp/savehist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/savehist
~/src/emacs/lisp/echistory hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/echistory
~/src/emacs/lisp/obarray hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obarray
~/src/emacs/lisp/info-xref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/info-xref
~/src/emacs/lisp/xml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/xml
~/src/emacs/lisp/kermit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/kermit
~/src/emacs/lisp/kmacro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/kmacro
~/src/emacs/lisp/visual-wrap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/visual-wrap
~/src/emacs/lisp/dired hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dired
~/src/emacs/lisp/help-at-pt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/help-at-pt
~/src/emacs/lisp/tutorial hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tutorial
~/src/emacs/lisp/rect hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/rect
~/src/emacs/lisp/tar-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tar-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/follow hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/follow
~/src/emacs/lisp/register hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/register
~/src/emacs/lisp/mouse-drag hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mouse-drag
~/src/emacs/lisp/custom hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
~/src/emacs/lisp/find-file hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/find-file
~/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
~/src/emacs/lisp/reposition hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/reposition
~/src/emacs/lisp/finder-inf hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/finder-inf
~/src/emacs/lisp/dos-w32 hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dos-w32
~/src/emacs/lisp/subr hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/subr
~/src/emacs/lisp/time hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/time
~/src/emacs/lisp/files hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/files
~/src/emacs/lisp/finder hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/finder
~/src/emacs/lisp/tab-line hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tab-line
~/src/emacs/lisp/uniquify hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/uniquify
~/src/emacs/lisp/image-mode hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/image-mode
~/src/emacs/lisp/scroll-all hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/scroll-all
~/src/emacs/lisp/format-spec hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/src/emacs/lisp/delsel hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/delsel
~/src/emacs/lisp/ansi-color hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ansi-color
~/src/emacs/lisp/speedbar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/speedbar
~/src/emacs/lisp/server hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/server
~/src/emacs/lisp/term hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/term
~/src/emacs/lisp/image-file hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/image-file
~/src/emacs/lisp/tooltip hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tooltip
~/src/emacs/lisp/registry hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/registry
~/src/emacs/lisp/electric hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/electric
~/src/emacs/lisp/loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/loaddefs
~/src/emacs/lisp/dnd hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dnd
~/src/emacs/lisp/window-tool-bar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/window-tool-bar
~/src/emacs/lisp/files-x hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/files-x
~/src/emacs/lisp/ebuff-menu hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ebuff-menu
~/src/emacs/lisp/shell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/shell
~/src/emacs/lisp/keymap hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/keymap
~/src/emacs/lisp/battery hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/battery
~/src/emacs/lisp/dired-x hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dired-x
~/src/emacs/lisp/epg hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg
~/src/emacs/lisp/loadup hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/loadup

Features:
(shadow emacsbug calc-bin semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/java semantic/wisent/javat-wy
semantic/complete cedet-idutils semantic/symref cedet-global
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/scm-by 
semantic/bovine/make-by
semantic/bovine semantic/debug semantic/db-typecache
semantic/analyze/complete viet-util tibet-util lao-util kkc 
ind-util
korea-util ja-dic-cnv semantic/texi srecode/template 
srecode/srt-wy
srecode/semantic semantic/senator srecode/extract srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt 
srecode/compile
srecode/args srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table 
srecode
semantic/dep semantic/doc semantic/grammar semantic/grammar-wy
ede/proj-elisp ede/pconf semantic/db-file ebrowse ebuff-menu
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/idle semantic/decorate
semantic/analyze eieio-opt semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
cedet-files semantic/find ede/makefile-edit make-mode ede/pmake
ede/proj-obj ede/proj ede/proj-comp ede/autoconf-edit ede/make
semantic/db ede/speedbar ede/files ede autoconf autoconf-mode 
vc-dir
pcvs-defs vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-parse pcvs-info ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
use-package use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key ldap js-mode-expansions js 
css-mode-expansions
css-mode pgtk-dnd term/xterm xterm reporter dabbrev view align gud
fileloop ebnf-otz ebnf2ps tempo cc-langs cc-bytecomp c-ts-common 
cookie1
gamegrid ob-octave pgg pgg-parse pgg-def idlwave idlwave-help 
idlw-help
texnfo-upd texinfo texinfo-loaddefs nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions 
sgml-mode
tramp-fuse tramp-gvfs soap-client rng-xsd xsd-regexp rfc2104
newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker 
newst-backend
hex-util hmac-def ecomplete eudc eudc-vars external-completion
dictionary-connection goto-addr mh-mime mh-acros regi rmailmm 
rmail
thai-word robin quail ja-dic-utl image-dired-tags 
image-dired-external
image-dired-util spam-stat hashcash gnus-uu yenc nnml sieve 
sieve-mode
sieve-manage sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain rfc1843 
mh-comp
mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs nndiary gnus-topic
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp 
gnus-cache
ange-ftp term disp-table esh-mode esh-var erc-track erc-button 
erc-match
erc-goodies erc-fill erc-stamp erc erc-backend erc-networks 
erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs viper-util viper-init picture ehelp edebug
sqlite ert-x ert ewoc data-debug ede/detect ede/base ede/auto 
ede/source
eieio-speedbar cal-dst cal-julian tab-line compare-w zeroconf 
printing
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr pcmpl-unix so-long iswitchb 
help-macro
speedbar ezimage dframe ibuf-macs generic grep skeleton conf-mode 
scheme
allout calccomp calc-arith calc-misc calc-alg calc-units calc-aent
calc-lang calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs follow
hippie-exp bind-key gptel-transient malyon malyon-mode bindat
malyon-autoloads loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt tar-mode arc-mode 
archive-mode
shortdoc rect org-indent cus-start ffap debug backtrace help-fns
radix-tree pulse gptel-curl url-cache pdf-sync pdf-outline 
pdf-links
pdf-history misearch multi-isearch xwidget shr-color cal-move 
latexenc
tabify org-datetree network-stream mailalias face-remap sort 
smiley qp
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping 
uni-confusable
textsec-check dired-aux vc image-file image-converter org-pdftools
pdf-annot facemenu org-noter org-noter-djvu org-noter-nov 
org-noter-pdf
org-noter-core flyspell ispell flycheck-languagetool flycheck 
oc-basic
ol-eww eww vtable url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb 
ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi epa-file vc-git vc-dispatcher edraw-org 
edraw-util
edraw-msg cl-print go-translate gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo
gt-engine-libre gt-engine-chatgpt gt-engine-youdao 
gt-engine-stardict
gt-engine-deepl gt-engine-google-rpc gt-engine-google 
gt-engine-bing
gt-extension gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx winner windmove 
goto-last-point
ivy-prescient prescient char-fold counsel xref swiper org-present
two-column ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir pinentry 
forge-repos
forge-tablist forge-topics forge-commands forge-semi 
forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab 
forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-forgejo forge-notify 
forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml eieio-custom 
bug-reference
forge-post markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db 
closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote 
magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit 
pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common 
server
magit-mode transient benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor dash expand-region text-mode-expansions 
cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom saveplace-pdf-view ace-window ace-link avy
mu4e-contrib eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io 
esh-arg
esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util oauth2 plstore 
smtpmail-async
org-msg color ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt 
rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox 
htmlize
gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs 
gnus-dired
gnus-cite mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main
smtpmail mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts mu4e-headers mu4e-thread 
mu4e-actions
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo 
gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo 
gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range mu4e-search 
mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill hl-line 
mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server
mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido 
message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev 
mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-obsolete modus-vivendi-theme 
modus-themes
saveplace tramp-sudoedit tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp 
trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time 
iso8601
tramp-loaddefs pixel-scroll cua-base whitespace autorevert 
filenotify
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag 
semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc 
pdf-tools
cus-edit cus-load pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq 
pdf-util
pdf-macs which-key nov imenu bookmark pp shr pixel-fill kinsoku 
url-file
svg xml esxml-query dom ob-J ob-shell shell ob-python python ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align 
cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org-contrib j-mode j-help j-console j-font-lock 
djvu
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif gptel-anthropic gptel 
gptel-org
gptel-openai compat org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree
generator org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline 
url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny async org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob 
ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable 
ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces 
org-entities
time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
latex-extra advice preview noutline outline latex easy-mmode 
edmacro
kmacro latex-flymake flymake project compile text-property-search 
comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt tex-ispell tex-style 
tex crm
texmathp cdlatex reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars auctex 
savehist
desktop frameset recentf tree-widget wid-edit use-package-ensure
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core exec-path-from-shell 
finder-inf
ace-link-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads 
cdlatex-autoloads
counsel-autoloads djvu-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads flycheck-languagetool-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads 
emacsql-autoloads
ghub-autoloads go-translate-autoloads goto-last-point-autoloads
gptel-autoloads ivy-prescient-autoloads j-mode-autoloads
latex-extra-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site lua-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads org-download-autoloads
async-autoloads org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads org-present-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads pinentry-autoloads prescient-autoloads
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
tablist-autoloads theme-changer-autoloads treepy-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads yaml-autoloads package browse-url xdg url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history 
url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers 
url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache 
json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs 
cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify 
ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode 
lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch 
easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang 
vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew 
greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button 
loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window 
text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget 
keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal 
dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process 
tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3605028 643888) (symbols 48 150122 159)
 (strings 32 894658 28646) (string-bytes 1 39063763)
 (vectors 16 226003) (vector-slots 8 3394782 261981)
 (floats 8 13401 40644) (intervals 56 101104 7789) (buffers 992 
 95))

-- 
çög