Subject: Re: bug#75844: Update for window-tool-bar

From: Jared Finder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2025 13:17:01 -0800

On 2025-02-02 00:52, martin rudalics wrote:
>> Thanks.  Martin, any comments?
> 
> Just the obvious: "The meanining is ..." should be fixed and "can not"
> should become "cannot".

Thanks. Typos fixed and I added a mapping to 
customize-package-emacs-version-alist.

> BTW this
> 
> ;; Dragging empty space on the tab-line (which this package uses to
> ;; display the window tool bar) doesn't resize windows.  This is
> ;; unlike the mode line, where dragging empty space resizes the
> ;; window.
> 
> apparently hasn't been fixed.  Why not?

People I know in person have mentioned this to me directly which is why 
I added this. I think this is actually better fixed in tab-line.el, 
though. tab-line-mode has the same issue.  If you think it's more useful 
to file a separate bug for this, I can do so and delete this as a known 
issue of window-tool-bar.

   -- MJF