Subject: bug#75840: 31.0.50; epg

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2025 22:51:31 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

Thank you for helping out.

  > I haven't touched the code for a long time, 

Has anyone else been changing that ccde?   Or is it basically unchanged
since you last worked on it?  Do you recommend we ask someone else?

  > The buffer should contain the status messages, such as "TRU":
  > https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gnupg.git;a=blob;f=doc/DETAILS;h=e064c9d214506b4b9cea95448677afb2f885caee;hb=refs/heads/STABLE-BRANCH-2-2#l304

Do you have any idea how to cause GPG to remake the trust database?
As I undersand it, hat happens very rarely, and I don't know how to
cause it ti happen.  Do we need to ask Werner Koch?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)