Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix python-pandapower and python-pandapipes

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 22:35:52 +0000

Hi,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P 1 python-pandapipes
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
/gnu/store/y96a5iyz0ik3k40s53n0jcqynkxnydb2-python-pandapipes-0.11.0
[env: /gnu/store/qkhp11ij3racniwf8wfhala6ya4rf0nm-profile]
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P 1 python-pandapower
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
/gnu/store/j97fs9mdrvkgxkqv5jkj033xv5jc8vd7-python-pandapower-2.14.11
/gnu/store/y96a5iyz0ik3k40s53n0jcqynkxnydb2-python-pandapipes-0.11.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to maser as:
- 41a7e1ad8de * gnu: python-pandapipes: Fix build.
- 82ffd6f29fd * gnu: python-pandapower: Fix build.

--
Thanks,
Oleg