Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update python-warcio to 1.7.5.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 22:33:45 +0000

Hi,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P 1 python-warcio
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
/gnu/store/80i9vla58kpdsq1aai80hhflji2fxcf7-python-warcio-1.7.5
[env: /gnu/store/qkhp11ij3racniwf8wfhala6ya4rf0nm-profile]
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P 1 python-certauth
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
/gnu/store/prx662h1xkmb976x3qblpda4jwkld29x-python-certauth-1.3.0
/gnu/store/1j81g3qk2dxj8nx7w4sq5r6nvvzsfs0m-python-wsgiprox-1.5.2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to master:
- a3545762f87 * gnu: python-warcio: Update to 1.7.5.
- 0b7179b8b9b * gnu: python-certauth: Fix build.

--
Thanks,
Oleg