Subject: [bug#75805] Request for merging "elogind-updates" branch

From: Jelle Licht <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2025 10:14:05 +0200

Hi Maxim,

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> This updates elogind to 255.17, the latest version.  It's already been
> built for x86_64 on the CI, without issues apparently:
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/2020498
>
> -- 
> Thanks,
> Maxim

Do you think this branch is about ready to be merged? If not, would you
be okay with me sneaking in the node-team branch merge ahead of this
one? It already has pretty decent substitute availability right now, and
the next Node.js LTS release is slated for 22/04/25, at which point I'd
like to start a new round of patches on a new branch.

Kind regards,
Jelle