Subject: [bug#75801] [PATCH python-team 0/2] NumPy 1+ and 2+.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 08:03:58 +0000

Hi Guix,

After following Ludovic advise in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/73439#45>,
NumPy could be upgraded to 1.26.2 which is the latest for 1+, and I've packed
a draft for NumPy 2+.  All tests fail on 2+ which I suspect, due to
vendored-meson.

Thanks,
Oleg

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: python-numpy: Update to 1.26.2.
  gnu: Add python-numpy-2.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 100 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 93 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: 19e7200286989a7afc90adecb415cf09093cc4dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a787f62c93874a8179725e88ed72baa85097a39
prerequisite-patch-id: eaecc55fe1e4de4db84315cebbc117eac7474917
prerequisite-patch-id: 74caf7ddc411a581b6c81e7257c3d2adaeb0500d
prerequisite-patch-id: 16adea1e84245bb59d5678762a4b22e4471c0936
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ea73dcc8758afe588280b9aabda55ab7808e60f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bf1595fa5d8d63ed61caf8d8b3f1da1c081b01d
prerequisite-patch-id: 25926ed4b9f3e7d574d9bd5baeea056a5abcc1e1
prerequisite-patch-id: cd742dfc2154de56d4c0849deb7926fb3749778f
prerequisite-patch-id: 88b414ed6a3dfb894636da048909994e6f40f999
prerequisite-patch-id: aff81069395caf3ad600a4c3985a6051797c47ab
-- 
2.47.1