Subject: Re: bug#75143: debbugs info manual name

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 18:38:05 +0100

Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Morgan,

> However, I think I did come up with a way to simply change the user
> facing name of the manual without breaking links.  I'm not super well
> versed in texinfo but after applying the attached changes and installing
> them on my system, I have been able to access the manuals using new
> names yet the links within the manual that link to each other seem to
> remain functional.
>
> Let me know what you think!

LGTM, thanks! I've pushed both patches to the ELPA git repo. In a couple
of days I'll release a new debbugs version.

Closing the bug.

> Thanks,
> Morgan

Best regards, Michael.