Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update sysdig and falcosecurity-libs.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 16:28:24 +0900

Maxim Cournoyer (2):
  gnu: falcosecurity-libs: Update to 0.20.0.
  gnu: sysdig: Update to 0.40.0-alpha2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   9 +-
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        |  77 +++--
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  33 +--
 .../falcosecurity-libs-install-pman.patch     |  14 -
 .../falcosecurity-libs-libscap-pc.patch       |  16 -
 ...lcosecurity-libs-libsinsp-pkg-config.patch | 155 ----------
 .../falcosecurity-libs-pkg-config.patch       |  23 --
 .../falcosecurity-libs-shared-build.patch     | 280 ++++++++++++++++++
 ...alcosecurity-libs-shared-library-fix.patch |  50 ----
 .../sysdig-falcosecurity-libs-0.20.patch      |  52 ++++
 .../sysdig-shared-falcosecurity-libs.patch    |  34 +--
 11 files changed, 401 insertions(+), 342 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-install-pman.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-libscap-pc.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-libsinsp-pkg-config.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-pkg-config.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-shared-build.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/falcosecurity-libs-shared-library-fix.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/sysdig-falcosecurity-libs-0.20.patch

base-commit: 4241a5a4688e8a118b2f66423abd3ef8baae98fc
-- 
2.47.1