Subject: Re: [bug#75751] Request for merging "python-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 10:10:53 +0200

Hello all,

from the discussion I deduce that you will still need a week or two
until the branch can be merged. So I am closing it momentarily, so that
the node branch gets a chance of being built on QA.

This does not prevent discussions from continuing on this bug.

Once you think you are ready, just rebase the python-team branch on a
recent commit known to the data service - I think it is one of the
commits shown in green at
   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master

If you then reopen the bug, the python-team branch should jump back to
its place at the front of the queue and be built again.

Chris, I wonder if we could add some way of interacting more directly on
QA than by closing and opening bugs? In this case, we could add a third
branch to the number of evaluations (which we might want to lower to 2
again once the python-team branch is back). But this would probably mean
reconfiguring one of the machines?

Andreas